Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
so this version is buggy as hell and cut so much content, you can't get enough filthy points. If you want the awam version, you have to login to his website with an email and password. i'll upload the dol version but this dude is trash. not spending another dime on this game. i've given him enough donations to afford a second pc to speed shit up, not gonna happen again, and i read that post of him telling people to leave him alone. Horrible way to treat people that have paid you thousands of dollars a month. if i were you guys, cut the funding until day of release. no need to pay him for 5 months in-between updates. thats ridiculous.
tbf you are not playing the right version

Apr 18, 2018
Imagine paying 40$, L&P launches the update, goes to bed, and, from what a patron is telling me, almost no one has access to it because he went to bed and didn't give access.

We're all going to get the update at the same time, probably a 1 hour difference.

L&P disregard for his supporters meets new levels.
I am currently supporting three games on Patreon, one of which I've started just a few days ago.
I'm not rich so I'm on the lowest tiers, nothing fancy, but still want to show my support and appreciation to those devs, and get some extra renders sometimes, as a patron.
There was a fourth game I was supporting that looks AWSOME, perhaps the best MILF characters I've seen, but I stopped supporting it a few months ago because after two years they didn't even produce a demo (I won't say it's name because I don't want to harm anyone's livelihood, but I think many here know what game I'm talking about).
So yeah, there are worse devs than L&P...

I was so frustrated and disappointed with that dev, and also with what I've read here about devs like AWAM and others, that I decided never to support anyone anymore.
But there is a new game, a new dev, it looks VERY good, so I said "why not?" and started supporting it.
I can afford a dollar a month...
But the main reason I broke my promise to myself was that I saw the dev react, update and fucking communicate with guys here - and as a patron, by the way, I can see he's like that on his page, too.
And that's why many here are very positive towards him.

I think many devs don't understand that this is a community here, and they should just listen and take part in it.
Don't do what we say story-wise, but at least don't let us feel like milking-cows, either.
And what's sad is that those devs ruin it for other devs, by breaking the trust of guys here who would like to support them.

I LOVE AWAM, and been following it for a couple of years, I think, but the rate of updates is so bad that I never went and put my money in it.
And if what I read here is true, then the update is another blue-ball-money-milking-scheme for the next six months.
I so HOPE that I'm wrong, but it doesn't appear that way.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
so this version is buggy as hell and cut so much content, you can't get enough filthy points. If you want the awam version, you have to login to his website with an email and password. i'll upload the dol version but this dude is trash. not spending another dime on this game. i've given him enough donations to afford a second pc to speed shit up, not gonna happen again, and i read that post of him telling people to leave him alone. Horrible way to treat people that have paid you thousands of dollars a month. if i were you guys, cut the funding until day of release. no need to pay him for 5 months in-between updates. thats ridiculous.
I told you guys I wasnt supporting anymore since last month and this is one of the reasons why.
Game has been "out" for like 8 hours but all we see is legend patrons (38.50$) complaining. And now they're going to play at the same time as pirates after spending 230$ in this development cycle.

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
send AWAM , if you are patreon , do you play awam ?

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
He is not a German guy, he Origin come from Turkey but raised in Berlin... I dont bealive he is a big German Football Fan...
We must find a reason while waiting wisely ;)
And the French will react ... And those who do not like football ... And hop a few more pages of comments ...

• Haha
Reactions: Scarlet56

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
And btw, anyone expecting sex scenes in these updates is going to be let down.

As long as the MC doesn't regress and starts doing the same old thing she already has done with other characters, then I'd consider it a win if I were you.

May 4, 2017
I mean, it's whatever at this point. I have to assume all his patreons know now what they're paying for, and if they want to pay for this pace, then that's the pace he'll give them.

A product is worth what people will pay for it, and this product is apparently worth 100k+ a year. Do I agree? No, but facts are facts.
The problem isn't the pace, I support Dr.PinkCake and PhillyGames(Being a DIK & City of Broken Dreamers) their development time is also a bit long, but absolutely worth it.

Haven't touched this for almost 2 years and from what I gather not much progress has been made with the story.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I must say that I find the current flurry of comments here really entertaining, the possibility is high that it will be more entertaining than the update. 30-40 Euro for a mini-update (1/3 of a game day)? You have to give it to L&P, he taught his sheep well. I have patroned myself, I would never throw money after a Dev like him, there are Devs here more worthy of donations.
But it is the choice you have to make yourself, if you like the game so much, do it.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes