BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Honest review not worth paying 38 euros for. If LP done what was promised and more updates quicker then yeah i could live with that for a month then next update

It's one of the best games on here and the slow burn is good my problem is 5 and a half months when the promise
was to update monthly or at least 8 weeks with better equipment.

I get we all have life's but if you gonna promise to update alot more then it's near half a year then the money aint worth it.

For Lust and Passion if you read this learn to take criticism and look at what is not working. You have one of the best games and this thread proves it.
Lazy&Passive says he works 12h a day with no vacation since january. This update took 1800-2000 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
First Thanks for sharing this glorious quote from his patreon page.

With that out the way let me share my thoughts.
WTF is this dude even babbling about? His game is on this website since day one and we made fun of his slow burn that leads nowhere other then milked patreons for years now.
Me as a prof. writer already deconstructed his entire BS 3 years ago which holds up to this very day with stunning accuracy. At this point i feel like a fortune teller already.

Me 3 years ago: "look at my shining glass ball..... my ghosts tell me you will have no sex scene for years to come....." :ROFLMAO:

Telling his patreons only the worthy will get future stuff is like acting all intelligent while building a time machine only to shoot yourself in the back from the future for your own stupidity.

This is some "Darwin Award" shit right here. This man is on a mission to ruin his career all by himself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've been warning also for quite some time.
All these L&P defenders will slowly eat their words as time goes on.

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
Everyone complains that the developer is apparently milking his patrons, but the patrons keep giving him money. Stop giving him money and only 2 things can happen. Either he goes to work or he leaves it is very simple.

And this goes for Icstor and Gumdrop too (and many others like
Psychodelusional and Aorta)

Do not complain about what you promote yourself.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
the updates withiout Lesbian content are always so boring for me. :cry: Natalie please save the next update.:)
WTF
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit:nice now we got music in the menu and the walkthough and the guide of Characters are in opening too.
What I read in that first option was "Offer your mom to branch the story one more time so L&P can take 2 extra months in a new setup of environment, characters, poses, lights, clothes, morphs that he'll never use ever again"

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Sophia now has more interaction with new and irrelevant characters than with the heavy weights of the story, that she bathes the two old men and fool around with them is somewhat understandable (WWII veterans deserve preferential treatment) but the sex ed class, please, she met the kids 24 hours ago she's already playing with their dicks,
This was so out of place.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok i just finished new update, and first of all thanks for the link :)
Short update as always. Decent scenes with modeling , i like it. Still as a fan of AWAM the update should be a little bit longer :D

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes