Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
You can't have sex with husband even on Good Wife route:)
But we realy have to wait at least 4-5 more updates before Sophia advance her relationships with others
it was hard to not notice this considering the amount of complaints about the lack of sexual content ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it was hard to not notice this considering the amount of complaints about the lack of sexual content ;)
You know it is realy strange that sex is missing in good wife route.I suppose the point to go on that route was to have some naughty time earlier than on filthy path.Sophia must get a divorce if her husband don't fuck her before the end of 2018.It will be more than 2 weeks in the game without some bed fun.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@TheFapperBoy

Yes, I pointed out a few pages back that many were complaining and saying too much time was spent on introduction several months ago. I hope this new update gets on with it now and the semi 0.55 update suggests this is the case. Many have questioned the need for the Hospital/Old boys and the vibe I got was that most aren't interested in seeing Sophia screwing around with a bunch of wrinkly's. If you look in Anna's Exciting Affection thread there are quite a few unhappy the m/c is gangbanging old farts so I don't get why the Developers go there? I hope he stays focused on main characters from here on in. My Sophia didn't take the Hospital Job and I hope as others say, the points system doesn't screw me for that :)

Reactions: Vainglorious

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Okay I have played this game enough(15 times in a span of 30 days) to understand something!Sophia the MC is from a family where she was rich,a teacher!so obviously she would have her set of principles regarding her lifestyle!her husband probably the biggest dickhead of all time was with her since her high school days that means obviously she never ever had sex with other men or even thought or got any thoughts about it coz he kept her happy!so now the story starts and they move in to new city blah blah blah......so she says she dint have sex since a week and she is willing to have sex with him! So if you remember there was this scene where a mover guy took a look at her panties and she was not you know content but she was too furious coz she thinks only her or her husband have the rights on any of her stuff!so clearly she only loves her husband! Liam has three fucking chances to please and that dickhead just says no on all the occasion (bathroom,bed room about making her pregnant)and when sophia wants him he can't contain and just fucking cums like a dickhead without even thinking about what Sophia wants! Sophia is trying to have sex but is always ignored by Liam so what can she do? Have sex with Dylan? So the Dev mentioned it's not a game where you just go In and have sex like crazy, it has a story!so now Sophia has to search for something or make something of her to make her happy coz her husband is just capable to last 2sec!so the first time she feels you know sexually attracted is when the movers see her in that night outfit and she feels something new coz she has been never seen like that by anyone other than Liam and obviously she was horny! So this starts her way to filth part!so the thing here is she is not a bitch or a whore or a slut to start of by picking someone to have sex with coz she never did it and its not possible to just go and have sex with Dylan or just have lesbian thing with Ellie like seriously no mother would like to have sex with her own kids until she is lured in! So here comes the importance of all the other characters!so to have sex in an incest way or the lesbian way or let's say to have sex she needs to change her Mind and make herself comfortable to that situation,so that's the reason she turns filthy ! If she doesn't she will e waiting for Liam to have sex with her which is the good path! Sophia has never had any interaction with girls so she needs that boost or confidence to go in and have that lesbian thing coz she was never tempted to a pussy before! All this will only happen if she is filthy and obviously in coming updates you will have the option to have sex with your fav character but not all! For example if you don't want Sam to have sex with Sophia just bring in Dylan coz he can avoid Sophia having sex with his friends! The teacher well you are just doing it for Dylan and obviously you can blue ball him! And most importantly the new city's influence so back in the old city she never had thoughts like this but as they moved she was changing so maybe the new city has something to offer and a simple logic like how the hell is even Patricia have like crazy amount of super cars ?you know the answer about what she does ! Yeah the game isn't perfect,the game updates are slow, the game has no sex scenes etc etc it's. Completely understandable and everyone has to speak what they think but lately there is so much hate on this game!main reason is this update issue like if this game has enough updates the scene would have been different and yeah it's frustrating to wait for a small update like for months when you are completely drawn into the story!

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@Starlight08

Fair point, but you forgot to mention the Husband might be screwing someone else. Many think he's banging the Boss's younger daughter (Emily), but I think something's going on with the older daughter (Kendall) myself. She is looking and speaking to Sophia in a challenging manor as if "So your the Wife and Competition huh?" and I expect her to be a problem in future stories.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
@Starlight08

Fair point, but you forgot to mention the Husband might be screwing someone else. Many think he's banging the Boss's younger daughter (Emily), but I think something's going on with the older daughter (Kendall) myself. She is looking and speaking to Sophia in a challenging manor as if "So your the Wife and Competition huh?" and I expect her to be a problem in future stories.
Btw, the dev to have confirmed that Liam does not cheating Sofia and just works a lot. But who knows really...

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
@Starlight08

Ohh sorry I forgot to mention that and yeah that lingerie that he bought for Sophia was definitely for the elder daughter of the boss! So it's fair right if he cheats on Sophia ,she has the complete rights to do the same to him! But until now sophia has no info about it so now those hugs to principal or the Sam's part or the you know teacher part makes Sophia feels like cheating on him.and comeon that Liam is a dickhead like seriously he has the most beautiful women in the game as his wife and he decides to cheat! Anyway this will shape up greatly in the future I just hope Dev doesn't change it again and again ! Thanks for that point mate I completely forgot about that!

Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@farrah

Yes, I saw that, that's why it says "somethings going on" not "she's jumping FILF like a rabbit on heat" LOL. I think she's pushing the Husband to work more hours to drive a marriage wedge and might be spending this extra time with him too, but we can only guess this. To me, Kendall actually looks like a younger Sophia too, so also there's that temptation for him.

Reactions: farrah

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
There's another point to consider with Liam. In the the Good Wife BJ scene, he goes "Full On" at Sophia trying to do Deepthroat. Is this a regular thing with Sophia? or did he forget himself as someone else lets him get Nasty with her? From Sophia's reaction I'd say it's something he's tried earlier in their relationship, but failed to get her on board, so why try again if he knew she didn't like it? Just a little something to ponder over ;)

Reactions: Starlight08

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
There's another point to consider with Liam. In the the Good Wife BJ scene, he goes "Full On" at Sophia trying to do Deepthroat. Is this a regular thing with Sophia? or did he forget himself as someone else lets him get Nasty with her? From Sophia's reaction I'd say it's something he's tried earlier in their relationship, but failed to get her on board, so why try again if he knew she didn't like it? Just a little something to ponder over ;)
Mate youre going full on "Sherlock Holmes" mode! I'm loving it!! Yeah Sophia also said that he knew she doesn't like it but he tried it so it's obvious isn't it! You know what I'm more excited to see what Sophia does when she knows that liam is cheating on her rather than her first sex scene! Anyways this is going to be a treat but for God sake I just hope Dev gives out quick updates coz everyone wants the story to progress more than what it I now!

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Wasnt Friday supposed to be when he announces the release date? I had hoped the 3rd week of Sep would be the one but now it seems unlikely

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes