hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What do you think, those two were hiding lollipops? They wanted to improve their oral skills? :unsure:
It would be an almost elegant solution from L&P if Christine took Dylan home with her because she has a similar computer problem as his sister, for example. Dylan, since he likes Christine, would be ready immediately. With that he is out of the way at the rock concert. No howling because he is not allowed to come to the concert. And he can score points with Christine and indirectly also with his sister. It could also mean that it will be possible for Dylan to pursue multiple love interests in the future. Whatever that should be good for.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It would be an almost elegant solution from L&P if Christine took Dylan home with her because she has a similar computer problem as his sister, for example. Dylan, since he likes Christine, would be ready immediately. With that he is out of the way at the rock concert. No howling because he is not allowed to come to the concert. And he can score points with Christine and indirectly also with his sister. It could also mean that it will be possible for Dylan to pursue multiple love interests in the future. Whatever that should be good for.
It's possible, a new/other car, Christine has her purse and seems to be waiting for someone

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
In my opinion, if Aiden, Andre and Sofia leave the classroom, it really is closer to realism, but it is the demonstration in the classroom, behind the backs of the students, that makes this event more exciting for Sofia. Moreover, we mean that Aiden is trying to humiliate Sofia, for this she must bare herself in front of other boys, and not just in front of him and Andre. We also look forward to continuing.
Your version of the event is quite realistic as a one-time action, but it is not so provocative and humiliating for Sofia.
Couldn’t she just keep Aiden & Andre after class & then either has to strip naked in front of them or atleast flash them her tits & pussy. Has L&P ever done a poll on what the next Aiden task should be?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
A few notes. All of Aiden's tasks have audience. The fourth must be 'complicated' . Either flash the boobs or Aiden goes down the pussy one way or the other.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
A few notes. All of Aiden's tasks have audience. The fourth must be 'complicated' . Either flash the boobs or Aiden goes down the pussy one way or the other.
I am leaning towards either downblouse with no bra and unbuttoned(to a certain point) top or a white blouse getting wet with no bra. Those seem more plausible after the way the last 3 tasks have been. She was comfortable and aroused by the first task.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am leaning towards either downblouse with no bra and unbuttoned(to a certain point) top or a white blouse getting wet with no bra. Those seem more plausible after the way the last 3 tasks have been. She was comfortable and aroused by the first task.
If Sophia moves her shoulder it can cause the part that reaches the shoulder to slip and look like an accident.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Nice that you agree to my previous statement, I totally stand by it but I also don't mean that the task is implausible. You might see no eroticism and excitement in it but I do and I'm sure many others too.

There could be scenarios you consider plausible and I don't, scenes you love but I hate. It's our personal opinions :)
I agree with you: we won't!
Nevertheless, I would have objections that are too complicated for me to formulate in English and google also has its limits. Many of the suggestions may be erotic from the point of view of their inventors. But if you just turn your view around and imagine yourself as a man or woman, "as a victim", in such a situation, it quickly turns out to be eroticism.
In Sado Maso games there is a keyword for stop, not here. Some become pure power games as a result
That's why I always check such a suggestion by saying: "Can you imagine yourself in such a situation? Can you come up with a credible story around the idea, with a narrative logic that makes it erotic for you as a" victim "? Often has to I answer the question with “no.”

But I admit that my imagination is also limited!!!

Reactions: xxxorro

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
There has to be something that encourages Sophia to let loose - despite the surroundings. Aiden now causes her to be suspicious and she will not willingly submit. She was pissed at him last time and probably wants some revenge. I figure he might try to out-manouver her but she will be wary and choose a solution that seems to exclude him instead. She feels tricked and betrayed by Aiden and I think with justification. Either he figures all this out (not likely?) or somehow some accident will occur that throws them together - some unplanned event or perhaps an unintended target like Zak will benefit. Sophia will go along because it's not Aiden or clearly not Aiden's plan but still lives up to the task requirements.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I can't see the vibrator being a realistic choice for the 4th task for the simple reason that it is a very juvenile notion and is way to much of a cliche at this point.

Luckily for L&P that's not happening until the update following this one, so he has at least another three and a half months to weigh his options. Maybe he can do another Patreon poll...
I don't think it's so cliche. Except for Milfy City I can't think of any other VN where it was done. And it does have a sophisticated aspect to it as it requires Sophia to really strain to prevent her from being embarrassed in front of the class when it goes off. Juvenile would be Aiden giving Sophia a laxative-laced brownie causing her to blow a giant diarrhea bomb in the middle of class :poop:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Progress Report. Ver. 0.150 :cool:(y)

45% - 40%
15% - 0%
Is Moving!!!
A full week of shortened projections. He's definitely in cruise control for this second event. Validates the conjecture that doing events around the house - that is, no new environments and no new characters - would be relatively fast.
1629164273960.png

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It is getting kinda predictable honestly. There is slowdown in updates of progress just after he has finished RS for the completed or desired CS.
Now he will again take 2-3 days minimum to get one more progress update for 5% for CS. Then after a day's gap we will get two successive days of RS 5%. Then again 2-3 days of nothing and then 5% both CS and RS.

( Don't misunderstand me on this. I ain't criticizing, I just feel like this is becoming his new pattern of work )
I think you're exactly right about the pattern but I'm not sure that this is "new" - I think that's been the pattern for about a year now, possibly longer. He's going to stick with his workflow, that's abundantly clear, so I'm with you, there's no reason to criticize it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes