a55555

May 31, 2017
the coding in this game is garbage, cant get scenes because of it. only "scenes" i got were her dropping off the kids at the pool, guy flirting with her, and football game where neil entered on her in the bathroom but thats it...i thought he said the football game had multiple paths...all this waiting for nothing. does anyone have a save with all the scenes?

HoekieWoutstra

Jul 22, 2017
yeah....not so much expecting from the dev...a lazy boring game that had lots of potential. The animation is really good tho..Sophia is a stunning good looking girl...who needs a lot more out of her shell :D i give this game a go...but be aware you need a lot a patience to get the adult sex scenes...thats why it makes it boring and lazy.

i already fapped 7 times more with another game with the same length...

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
My opinion of the game and this update. First, the game, I enjoy this game a lot it slow build up is done with a good writing and renders that look amazing and also as a huge amount of time is spend on these pictures and a lot work is done to perfect them, and this why for me this game has the best renders of all games I play. The first time I played the game I even enjoyed all these pictures of walking, driving, the loosening of a rob and more. I thought and still think that it deepens a player into the game, it is the same with Heavy Rain where you can control everything from brushing your teeth to undressing a girlfriend and I know that was one of the reasons people liked that game because it was immersive. These extra images help player to believe in this world. However, this project is not as big as Heavy Rain, so I don't think it needs to use the same technique to do so, moreover, the good writing already does it. Do I think all these extra picture can be cut out for more speedy update? Yes. Would I prefer these pictures to be swapped for something sexy? Double yes. The lack of sex content bothers me as much as the next guy, yet I know that developer has already written a lot of story which in my opinion will proof to be more beneficial than if he had to write updates and be influenced by others.
Now update, for me this update was good, however, I must say that I did not play 0.55 as not to feel cheated with the short story, so really I played the whole day and maybe that is the reason I feel good and satisfied or maybe because I didn't have big expectations of the update. Again, I think it was solid game day, one problem I do have with the update is that Sophia is way to prude during pool scene with Dylan and maybe it would have been alright if she had low filthy point but not when she has max or near max.
Advice: "Your own expectations are your problems" Andrey Arshavin

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Hahaha, all these people QQ because the paid product they downloaded for free did not give them what they wanted.
Many of his paying patrons came from this site. A good deal of them are the ones complaining too.

Leaving my meta-annoyances aside, this update was... ok, I guess. There's some progression, and there are hints of eroticism for the future. There's even some sex in it, so that's something, especially for L&P.

In a vacuum, this isn't a bad update. What makes it bad is that this was due weeks ago, and all that delay for an animation set that isn't all that.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Many of his paying patrons came from this site. A good deal of them are the ones complaining too.

Leaving my meta-annoyances aside, this update was... ok, I guess. There's some progression, and there are hints of eroticism for the future. There's even some sex in it, so that's something, especially for L&P.

In a vacuum, this isn't a bad update. What makes it bad is that this was due weeks ago, and all that delay for an animation set that isn't all that.
Yhe he should not bother with animations.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My opinion of the game and this update. First, the game, I enjoy this game a lot it slow build up is done with a good writing and renders that look amazing and also as a huge amount of time is spend on these pictures and a lot work is done to perfect them, and this why for me this game has the best renders of all games I play. The first time I played the game I even enjoyed all these pictures of walking, driving, the loosening of a rob and more. I thought and still think that it deepens a player into the game, it is the same with Heavy Rain where you can control everything from brushing your teeth to undressing a girlfriend and I know that was one of the reasons people liked that game because it was immersive. These extra images help player to believe in this world. However, this project is not as big as Heavy Rain, so I don't think it needs to use the same technique to do so, moreover, the good writing already does it. Do I think all these extra picture can be cut out for more speedy update? Yes. Would I prefer these pictures to be swapped for something sexy? Double yes. The lack of sex content bothers me as much as the next guy, yet I know that developer has already written a lot of story which in my opinion will proof to be more beneficial than if he had to write updates and be influenced by others.
Now update, for me this update was good, however, I must say that I did not play 0.55 as not to feel cheated with the short story, so really I played the whole day and maybe that is the reason I feel good and satisfied or maybe because I didn't have big expectations of the update. Again, I think it was solid game day, one problem I do have with the update is that Sophia is way to prude during pool scene with Dylan and maybe it would have been alright if she had low filthy point but not when she has max or near max.
Advice: "Your own expectations are your problems" Andrey Arshavin
The update is OK.One of the problems is that the whole playable day 8 is underwhelming.He need 80 days for this.
And 0.070 will be bigger than 0.055+0.060.How much time he will need?3 months?
The other problem.Don't even go to animation if it's not the MC.
And that watching others have sex is way too late.If he think people will be satisfied with that he is so wrong.
DS learn that with BB.Most people are not here just for any kind of sex,they want MC to be involved.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
The update is OK.One of the problems is that the whole playable day 8 is underwhelming.He need 80 days for this.
And that watching others have sex is way too late.If he think people will be satisfied with that he is so wrong.
DS learn that with BB.Most people are not here just for any kind of sex,they want MC to be involved.
I forgot to mention animations and yes you are right if you do animations do them with mc. By the way how good is that new DS game?

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Hahaha, all these people QQ because the paid product they downloaded for free did not give them what they wanted.

You guys are great, please keep complaining.
Very funny when you use the patron card to defend this game... i could be a patron but i just don’t want to, doesn’t reach my expectation.
If the dev starts listening to complains more often, patron or not, maybe more people will pledge to support him.

Reactions: Hlextor

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I forgot to mention animations and yes you are right if you do animations do them with mc. By the way how good is that new DS game?
Waiting for bugfix,because I will play it from the start.
I am realy disappointed from that animation.I was expecting to be Sophia's cheerleader dance.
And that sex scene is probably rule number 1 in the book for you know what.I won't say it.
Even a very complex animation loop wouldn't take more than a day to set up. And then depending on how heavy the scene is, it would take a night or few to render it.
He was talking about 72 hours for a good animation.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I am just wondering why when I am making a choice the impact of it is displayed..would be more interesting if I didn’t knew what which points are getting added..not that it is difficult to make out. Is there a way to not get it displayed ?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
this game have a bug when I chose not to drink with them she still goes for the cheerleader costume and the game continues from there.........even when I chose not to drink the second glass she still wont go with her sister anyone has this problem

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Wait until next year for any sex, folks.
By 0.6, my grandma could put more sex into a VN than this dev.
I stopped being a patron after 0.2
Dude. There *is* sex in the latest update. If you don't want to play it at least read one page back before commenting bs.

Reactions: dima1986
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes