Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
The dev is mislking money on for sure, just this update? really? after all these wait this small update? now we will be waiting for more 5-6 months

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The dev is mislking money on for sure, just this update? really? after all these wait this small update? now we will be waiting for more 5-6 months
The last 4 updates seems are more for lesbians fans.
But I'm with you he need to bring something much more for others too.Even if he needs to change the shedule from 1 update each month to 1 update per 2 months.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Here are my thoughts about IMHO biggest missing point of the update 0.6

The fact that we havent seen anything from Sophia's kids stay in the Carls Mansion.
With 2 boys and 3 teen girls, all horny and all eager for new experiences.
And what about hinted plots, like Ellie and Pony in petting Zoo, or Julia beeing hooked up with Christine.
I think this things beg to be shown in the game.

Thats why :

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN in 0.7 in Carl's Manssion

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope L&P gets some good ideas from it and we will see what happened that day in the Mantion between thouse teenagers !

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.06
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The fact that we havent seen anything from Sophia's kids stay in the Carls Mansion.
And what about hinted plots, like Ellie and Pony in petting Zoo, or Julia beeing hooked up with Christine.

Thats why :

Here is the important part - I know this is the game shown from Sophia's perspective, but seriously - it almosts beggs to have a portions of the story shown from her kids perspective from time to time !

I demand ( lol heh) that L&P will start next episode from "meanwhile at the Carl Mansion" intermission.
I would love to see scenes:

(1) Patricia and other girls in petting zoo
- The dog follows the girls arround playfully
- They see some animals and pet them (this part is a filler) I dunno ? Lamas ? Rabits ? whatever.
- They then go to pet a Pony, they see a Pony's dick as hinted in car ride from day 1
- Girls get excited and rowdy about it
- Dog senses it and start to "cuddle" to girls licking them on exposed skin and sniffing crotches.
- If author wants to spare Besti from Ellie and main cast - I can see Christine beeing the most lewd one - and actualy enjoy the dogs attencion, encouraging other girls.
- Dog jumps on Christine standing on hind legs, licking her face, and accidentaly his paws expose her brest.
- Girls gigle and finish their tour of zoo.

(2) Sam and Dylan check the sport area
- but they arent as excited, they hear the girls gigling in the zoo, and go spy on them
- they see the scene with Pony and a dog and the comment about it.
- they talk about Christine boobs, and how hot is she.
- when they return they see Patricia with Carl naked in the pool
- Patricia sees them spying on her and flexes for them while Carl is oblivious.
- she winks them and boys panic and run into the house.

(3) Action jumps to the evening
- Carl sleeps and Patricia is gone for the night (fighting crime, and later probably going wild somewhere)
- Sam and Dylan bump into Christine on their way to bathroom
- Christine playfully teases the boys flattered with how they react bashfully to her pressence
- Chirstine sneaks to the kitchen and steals a bottle of champaine
- with it she returns to Ellie and Julia
- Girls drink it and talk a bit about kinky topics, they reminice about the zoo and get excited again
- Ellie remembers that she wanted to hook up Julia with Christine and she thinks of a way to get tehm close to each other
- Ellie proposes to play "spin the bottle" with truth or dare
- Player has a choice here from perspective of Christine

A) agree to play just with girl
- after a few dares and kinky questions, tipsy Ellie proposes to change the game into - game of touches - you have to touch the girl bottle points at, more lewdly after each spin
- I wont describe how far the game will get - its depends on authors whim

A+) Then the dog comes in (lol) and Christine convinces the girls to let him into the game of touches ;]
(all right all right ... I stop here ... )

This one is a joke ...

...But a Man can dream right ? ;]

C) Christine proposes that 3 people is not enugh
- She invites boys in (despite Julia beeing silently agaisnt it)
- The game of truth and dare is a bit awkward because boys are only sober once
- Ellie wants to leave Christine alone with Julia, and so she asks Sam and Dylan to come with her to get more champaine.
- Sam beeing dutifull as usual complies, but Dylan rudely tells his sister to go there herself
- they argue, but christine stops them, calming Dylan down by teasing him with her body
- Angry Ellie, takes Sam and go for the bottle to the fridge
- They are sneaking in the night. Ellie, after her conversation with Sophia about Sam is a bit concious of him
- they go past couch on which Carl is sleeping, and get the bottle
- on the way back they notice he is not on the couch anymore
- Carl walks out of the nearby bathroom naked half asleep
- Ellie and Sam duck behind the couch, hiding the bottle their stole
- Tipsy and erosed Ellie is pressed tightly with Sam, and they look at each other caught in a moment.
- they quickly retun to the rest of people once Carl is gone

4) Midnight Bottle Game
- Ellie return with Sam, and she sees that Christine, Dylan and Julia are playng the bottle game
- she is shocked that Christine is without her top, just bra, julia is all red on the face, partialy undressed too, and Dylan is just in his briefs.
- Christine explains they wanted to level up the game a notch and changed the rules to strip game.
- Ellie makes a scene about Dylan beeing almost naked, but Christine calms her down and explains the rules that she found on the net and reads them from phone.
- Everyone has to make a huge jug of champain first
- The rules are as follow.
- First when the bottle points you, you have to strip one cloth part, but since Ellie and Julia objected, they agree they only have to strip to underwear.
- Once person is out of clothes, the person that spin the bottle gets to touch that person it points to for 30 seconds on:
1st the hands
2nd Shoulders
3rd legs
4th they have to kiss
5th Belly
6th Tights
7th Ass
The game last untill someone is picked by for the 8th time.
- Christine explains that there are more points after that but Ellie stops her that this will be enough.
- She objects that she doesnt want to touch Dylan, Sam says the same about julia, but everyone is drunk, and Christine urges everyone that it is unlikely to land on them out of 5 people.

Here the game starts
If author wanted to go all out - it could be made truely random.
Leading to MANY probable outcomes.
Honestly that would be almost a game within a game (a glorious one)
OFC author could decide to end the game pretty early too.

Here are couple points I can see it comming to.

Dylan x Ellie - she is rude towards him, warning him not to touch her in any perverted way.
Dylan pretends to be unintrested, but he is eager to touch his sister.
Ellie is drunk and suffers his touches having inner monologue how it is wrong, and how she hates him, but actualy get realy hot.
Ellie gets mad and ruins the game for everyone once Dylan touches her tightsand brushes agaist her pussy.

Ellie x Dylan
Similarly when Ellie has to touch Dylan she does that very reluctantly, touches him for a sec and then breaks away, but Christine chstises her to do it for 30sec as agreed.
She would then get more and more into it.
At one point Dylan would get a boner, and later even comming out of his trunks, all girls would comment on it Ellie would kick Dylan in the nuts but be holded down by Christine again.
When they have to kiss Ellie refuses, Christine makes her do it in blindfold (as she cant stand to watch her brother kiss her)
Game Ends when Ellie touching Dylans bell, his dick "accidentaly" tauches her brest.

Boys x Christine
Christine would ofc have no inhibitions to be tauched by boys, she would be fritation to them all the time, making both Ellie and Julia blush.
Both guys will eagerly rub and fondle her with red faces.
But Christine unlike other girl will insist to play past point 7. When Dylan or Sam reach point 8 with her she will take her bra off.
Game will end if one of the boys "spin" on her for 9th time, which Christine will read in the phone means touching brests.
The lucky Guy will perv on her brest, refusing to end after 30seconds, getting everyone else angry (other dude for not beeing in his place, Ellie for doing something too naughty)

Christine x Boys
Similar like the other way arround, she is eager to touch boys passionately
When asked to kiss, she kisses with tonuge ofc.
when asked to touch their tights she will "accidentaly" rub their dicks too.
Game ends by Ellie shouting "enough" when Christine spins the boy for the 8th time, and tries to take of boys pants.

Christine x Girls
As you can imagine Christine is equaly eager to touch girls as boys.
She would push both of them hard to make them as horny as possible.
Especialy Julia will have strong reaction to the stimulations
Julia will try to bail out one it will come to kissing but Christine will press her into it.
Ellie will take it more calmly but still be excited by Christine touches.
Game will end if Christine spins Ellie for 8th time. Ellie simply refusing to continue.
It will also end if Christine spins Julia for the 6th time. She should touch her tights but quite blatantly she will go for her pussy.
Julia beeing very excited this whole time, when having her pussy touched with orgasm, and pee herself.
Everyone will look mesmerised at her. But she will be sobbing. Ellie will be angry at boys and Christine, and will kick everyone out to console Julia.

Boys x Boys

They will simply try to avoid contact as much as possible. Dont expect any yaoi here.
Still Ellie and Christine will sadisticly urge them to put more feelings into the touches.
Boys will outright refuse to kiss, Ellie will threaten them to kiss or they end the game.
But Christine bails them out saying as punishment they will have to do something emgarasing instead.
They have to stand on their hands for 30 seconds instead. Sam fails to and fals to ppl laughing.
Dylan manages to stand, but Christine slaps him in the but and he also falls.
Boys will then also refuse to touch each others butts.
Christine issues another punishment game.
Boys need to stand up with their hands spread and eyes blinded. When they wait for more instructions Christine pulls down their pants suddenly.
The boys try to take their pants back and they all tumble on Christine, but also on other girls.
There is a lot of awkward contacts with naked boys and their naked dicks laying on the girls (mostly Christine)
Angry Ellie once again considers the game "concluded", and kicks out naked boys out of the room.
Aunt Patricia alarmed by the noice sees them as they flee naked from girls room ...

Sam x Ellie

Sam is not realy that much intrested in Ellie, but since they are all horny and tipsy he is not unintressted in touching her.
She however is concious of him, ever since that talk with her Mother, and their previous enounter when they hid from Carl
He kisses her awkwardly and not very strongly, but she still gets realy excited about it.
Dylan is spewing wiht anger when he sees him with his sister, even though he refuses to say he cares about her (he loves her ;] )
When he spins her for 5th and 6th time, she faigns that she is troubled, but lets him touch her as much as he wants.
After a while Sam gets hot too, but when he touches Ellie he imagines he touches Sophia instead.
When he gropes her ass, he closes the eyes, and realy submerges in his delusions, grabing her a little to forcefully.
He molests her ass for more than 30 seconds, not hearing her telling him to stop, and moans daydreaming "Sophia".
Everyone gets rowdy then, Ellie is all flushed but angry at him, Dylan is also furious (for him tauching his sister, and daydreaming about his mom).

Ellie x Sam

Similar Story
Ellie is actually eager to touch and kiss Sam, but she tryies to feign indiffrence.
Still she controlls herself way better than Sam, and dont get too carried away.
All the time she does things with Sam she taunts Dylan with her eyes, showing him "look - you cnat have that"
When nearing later stages of game, she is pretty horny, and oogles Sam's dick a lot.
She realy enjoys touching his butt, mostly to infurriate her brother.
But when she spinnes him for 8th time. She proclaims that he has won and doesnt go any further.

And here I end :heartcoveredeyes:

I dont have stamina to write for other variants but they would definetly be awesome too.

Ellie x Julia
Dylan x Julia
Christine x Julia
Sam x Julia
Julia x Ellie
Julia x Dylan
Julia x Sam
Julia x Christine

This was supposed to be a comment and it ended as funfickion blueprint :heartcoveredeyes:

I hope L&P gets some good ideas from it and we will see what happened that day in the Mantion between thouse teenagers !
The mushrooms you use are pretty good:)

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
All I can say is. There better be more than just "30 playable days" added to this since Sophia is no looser now than she was the first day.

Reactions: rKnight

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

Thats why :

Here is the important part - I know this is the game shown from Sophia's perspective, but seriously - it almosts beggs to have a portions of the story shown from her kids perspective from time to time !

I demand ( lol heh) that L&P will start next episode from "meanwhile at the Carl Mansion" intermission.

- They see some animals and pet them (this part is a filler) I dunno ? Lamas ? Rabits ? whatever.
- They then go to pet a Pony, they see a Pony's dick as hinted in car ride from day 1
- Dog senses it and start to "cuddle" to girls licking them on exposed skin and sniffing crotches.
- If author wants to spare Besti from Ellie and main cast - I can see Christine beeing the most lewd one - and actualy enjoy the dogs attencion, encouraging other girls.
- Dog jumps on Christine standing on hind legs, licking her face, and accidentaly his paws expose her brest.

- but they arent as excited, they hear the girls gigling in the zoo, and go spy on them

- Carl sleeps and Patricia is gone for the night (fighting crime, and later probably going wild somewhere)
- Christine playfully teases the boys flattered with how they react bashfully to her pressence
- Girls drink it and talk a bit about kinky topics, they reminice about the zoo and get excited again
- Ellie remembers that she wanted to hook up Julia with Christine and she thinks of a way to get tehm close to each other

- after a few dares and kinky questions, tipsy Ellie proposes to change the game into - game of touches - you have to touch the girl bottle points at, more lewdly after each spin

A+) Then the dog comes in (lol) and Christine convinces the girls to let him into the game of touches ;]

This one is a joke ...

- Ellie wants to leave Christine alone with Julia, and so she asks Sam and Dylan to come with her to get more champaine.
- Sam beeing dutifull as usual complies, but Dylan rudely tells his sister to go there herself
- they argue, but christine stops them, calming Dylan down by teasing him with her body
- They are sneaking in the night. Ellie, after her conversation with Sophia about Sam is a bit concious of him
- Tipsy and erosed Ellie is pressed tightly with Sam, and they look at each other caught in a moment.

4) Midnight Bottle Game
- Ellie return with Sam, and she sees that Christine, Dylan and Julia are playng the bottle game
- she is shocked that Christine is without her top, just bra, julia is all red on the face, partialy undressed too, and Dylan is just in his briefs.
- Christine explains they wanted to level up the game a notch and changed the rules to strip game.
- Ellie makes a scene about Dylan beeing almost naked, but Christine calms her down and explains the rules that she found on the net and reads them from phone.
- First when the bottle points you, you have to strip one cloth part, but since Ellie and Julia objected, they agree that everyone only have to strip to underwear.
- Once person is out of clothes, the person that spin the bottle gets to touch that person it points to for 30 seconds on:
1st the hands
2nd Shoulders
3rd legs
4th they have to kiss
5th Belly
6th Tights
7th Ass
- Christine explains that there are more points after that but Ellie stops her that this will be enough.
- She objects that she doesnt want to touch Dylan, Sam says the same about julia, but everyone is drunk, and Christine urges everyone that it is unlikely to land on them out of 5 people.

Here the game starts

Dylan x Ellie
She is rude towards him, warning him not to touch her in any perverted way.
Ellie is drunk and suffers his touches having inner monologue how it is wrong, and how she hates him, but actualy get realy hot.
Ellie gets mad and ruins the game for everyone once Dylan touches her tights and his palm brushes agaist her pussy.

Ellie x Dylan
Similarly when Ellie has to touch Dylan she does that very reluctantly, touches him for a sec and then breaks away, but Christine chstises her to do it for 30sec as agreed.
At one point Dylan would get a boner, and later even comming out of his trunks, all girls would comment on it Ellie would kick Dylan in the nuts but be holded down by Christine again.
When they have to kiss Ellie refuses, Christine makes her do it in blindfold (as she cant stand to watch her brother kiss her)
Game Ends when Ellie touching Dylans belly, his dick "accidentaly" tauches her brest.

Boys x Christine
Christine would ofc have no inhibitions to be tauched by boys, she would be flirtatious to them all the time, making both Ellie and Julia blush.
But Christine unlike other girl will insist to play past point 7. When Dylan or Sam reach point 8 with her she will take her bra off.
Game will end if one of the boys "spin" on her for 9th time, which Christine will read in the phone means touching brests.
The lucky Guy will perv on her brest, refusing to end after 30seconds, getting everyone else angry (other dude for not beeing in his place, Ellie for doing something too naughty)

Christine x Boys
Game ends by Ellie shouting "enough" when Christine spins the boy for the 8th time, and tries to take of boys pants.

Christine x Girls
She would be comming onto both of the girl hard to make them as horny as possible.
Especialy Julia will have strong reactions to the stimulations.
Julia will try to bail out once it will come to kissing with Christine, but Christine will press her into it.
Game will end if Christine spins Ellie for 8th time. Ellie simply refusing to continue.
It will also end if Christine spins Julia for the 6th time. She should touch her tights but quite blatantly she will go for her pussy.
Julia beeing very excited this whole time, when having her pussy touched with orgasm, and pee herself.
Everyone will look mesmerised at her. But she will be sobbing. Ellie will be angry at boys and Christine, and will kick everyone out to console Julia.

Boys x Boys

They will simply try to avoid contact as much as possible. Dont expect any yaoi here.
Still Ellie and Christine will sadisticly urge them to put more feelings into the touches.
Boys will outright refuse to kiss, Ellie will threaten them to kiss or they end the game.
But Christine bails them out saying as punishment they will have to do something embarasing instead.
They have to stand on their hands for 30 seconds instead. Sam fails to and fals to ppl laughing.
Boys need to stand up with their hands spread and eyes blinded. When they wait for more instructions Christine pulls down their pants suddenly.
The boys try to take their pants back and they all tumble on Christine, but also on other girls.
There is a lot of awkward contacts with naked boys and their naked dicks laying on the girls (mostly Christine)
Angry Ellie once again considers the game "concluded", and kicks out naked boys out of the room.
Aunt Patricia alarmed by the noice sees them as they flee naked from girls room ...

Sam x Ellie

Sam is not realy that much intrested in Ellie, but since they are all horny and tipsy he is not unintressted in touching her.
She however is concious of him, ever since that talk with her Mother, and their previous enounter when they hid from Carl
He kisses her awkwardly and not very strongly, but she still gets realy excited about it.
Dylan is spewing wiht anger when he sees him with his sister, even though he refuses to say he cares about her (he loves her ;] )
When he spins her for 5th and 6th time, she faigns that she is troubled, but lets him touch her as much as he wants.
After a while Sam gets hot too, but when he touches Ellie he imagines he touches Sophia instead.
When he gropes her ass, he closes the eyes, and realy submerges in his delusions, grabing her a little to forcefully.
He molests her ass for more than 30 seconds, not hearing her telling him to stop, and moans daydreaming "Sophia".
Everyone gets rowdy then, Ellie is all flushed but angry at him, Dylan is also furious (for him tauching his sister, and daydreaming about his mom).

Ellie x Sam

Similar Story
Ellie is actually eager to touch and kiss Sam, but she tryies to feign indiffrence.
All the time she does things with Sam she taunts Dylan with her eyes, showing him "look - you cnat have that"
When nearing later stages of game, she is pretty horny, and oogles Sam's dick a lot.
But when she spinnes him for 8th time. She proclaims that he has won and doesnt go any further.

I dont have stamina to write for other variants but they would definetly be awesome too.

Ellie x Julia
Dylan x Julia
Christine x Julia
Sam x Julia
Julia x Ellie
Julia x Dylan
Julia x Sam
Julia x Christine

This was supposed to be a comment and it ended as funfickion blueprint :heartcoveredeyes:

The things i don't want to see beastiality and boy x boy in this game if u want to see this shit in games go look for other games

momojean

Sep 15, 2017

Thats why :

This one is a joke ...

4) Midnight Bottle Game
- First when the bottle points you, you have to strip one cloth part, but since Ellie and Julia objected, they agree that everyone only have to strip to underwear.
1st the hands
2nd Shoulders
3rd legs
4th they have to kiss
5th Belly
6th Tights
7th Ass

Here the game starts

Dylan x Ellie
She is rude towards him, warning him not to touch her in any perverted way.
Ellie gets mad and ruins the game for everyone once Dylan touches her tights and his palm brushes agaist her pussy.

Ellie x Dylan
Game Ends when Ellie touching Dylans belly, his dick "accidentaly" tauches her brest.

Boys x Christine
Christine would ofc have no inhibitions to be tauched by boys, she would be flirtatious to them all the time, making both Ellie and Julia blush.

Christine x Boys

Christine x Girls
She would be comming onto both of the girl hard to make them as horny as possible.
Especialy Julia will have strong reactions to the stimulations.
Julia will try to bail out once it will come to kissing with Christine, but Christine will press her into it.

Boys x Boys

But Christine bails them out saying as punishment they will have to do something embarasing instead.

Sam x Ellie

Ellie x Sam

Similar Story

Ellie x Julia
Dylan x Julia
Christine x Julia
Sam x Julia
Julia x Ellie
Julia x Dylan
Julia x Sam
Julia x Christine

can you please tell me which kind of weed you are using? people are just asking for more erotic action involving the MC. and you are here trying to spoil the whole game by avoiding MC and introducing bestiality in it? you better start looking for another weed quality mate.

Reactions: Hit-Girl45

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The things i don't want to see beastiality and boy x boy in this game if u want to see this shit in games go look for other games
If you would read the post you would know there is no

boy x boy

They playing the spin the bottle free for all, so ofc it will be landing on them as well. But if you read what I wrote they dont engage in any remotly sexual action between themsels. Inctead it is used to create more sexy ocasions with the girls.

To be honest there is no Besti here as well - other than a bit of teasing that isnt besti at all. The A+ path I added there as a joke.

But that's just a fanfic basicly, anything is fair game. I just want to correct your wrong assumption.

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Again very good opportunity to make a good sex scenes and he refuse to do it :) . This is what this game gives you...

Apr 3, 2017
How much new content in a new version? I remember last time i donwloaded this game just for 3 mins of gameplay, still having nightmares.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
I'm surprised at how thorough and detailed the walkthrough is. The developer did a great job not only covering the available points and variables, but also giving a clearer sense of how things will develop down the line (in terms of branching paths and so on). I still think that Ellie catching Sophia masturbating should open up at least dialogue changes, because it's quite a significant event - maybe even more than them showering together. Ellie should mention it at some point (maybe to Julia), and explain how it was the thing that made her see her mother in a new light. Thanks to the walkthrough, I'll have to replay the game so that Patricia and Sophia's scene with the thugs in the good wife route actually triggers. In any case, I'm excited to see what the new update brings.

I totally agree with your comment :)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes