GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The curve is bending so he's definitely reporting progress that is much faster than the past month. Not that it means anything because they are on different y-scales, but we may actually see the streams cross in the near future.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes75%55%41.25%
Rendered Scenes75%25%18.75%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed60.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)85
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/21/2021

View attachment 1427049
I still expect one more curve ball to slow down development.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
What twigged for me that something was amiss was just the tone. It didn't sound like L&P, especially since it was an apology, not a justification like we've normally been getting from him lately. Didn't even check the render.
If people are easily fooled by some douche with 2 days worth of Daz3d and a few hours to spare, this begs the question: does anyone notice the supposedly "extra-meticulousness" L&P puts in his renders?

The answer, for 95%+ of people, is no.

I would be ashamed of working on something for 4 years, claim I'm a perfectionist and top of the cream in terms of scene creation, and then some 50h daz3d bozo comes along and does renders that people confuse with mine.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
If people are easily fooled by some douche with 2 days worth of Daz3d and a few hours to spare, this begs the question: does anyone notice the supposedly "extra-meticulousness" L&P puts in his renders?

The answer, for 95%+ of people, is no.

I would be ashamed of working on something for 4 years, claim I'm a perfectionist and top of the cream in terms of scene creation, and then some 50h daz3d bozo comes along and does renders that people confuse with mine.
IMO the render quality is important but not a deal-breaker for most people. Some of the top games on this forum – What a Legend, Pale Carnations, Once in a Lifetime, Ripples, Harem Hotel, Good Girl Gone Bad (2D) – have average renders. Progress and action are more important, at least for me. I believe that's the reason games like False Hero (that have splendid graphics) aren't as popular.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
what action is Sam going to get in the new update? kiss? a bj?:eek: touch Sophia? and where? :devilish:
BJ is years away if it ever happens. A kiss is realistic. Some touching is likely. I doubt if there will be any nudity, though I really hope it happens. Sophia first showed her areolas to Sam, but nothing has really happened after that. Sophia has seen Dylan's dick twice, Aiden's and Zac's dicks once, but hasn't yet seen Sam's dick. I really wish some nudity is there.

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
update comes in mid- february. only 8 months after the last update. 3 weeks after the update nothing was done. in august 3 weeks vacation nothing done. in september 3 weeks without any progress. now the autumn holidays are coming 2 weeks nothing will work. november he is sick for 2,5 weeks . in dezember from january 20th to 7th it stops.
i like to be positively surprised. but let, s wait and see.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes