Yuri_Killer

Oct 2, 2018
one piece reached episode 1000. One piece Live Action will arrive in season 1000. Dubbing from Netflix will hit episode 1000. during all this time, game will receive 3 update and they will be about touching panties only. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sorry for any error in english

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Ok so update got leaked 30min ago in an inner circle that shares some games.
Very underwhelming update.
you guys know I dont stan for LP at all, but Im always fair analysing the updates and even defend their content when some people here start bitchin about lack of sex etc.

But this update, in my view, is not worth 5 months of development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the review. I’ll skip this update and wait for the next one before I download.
Oh well. Guess I’ll just have to wait for the next Oopsy update to download that one.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is this game still around? :oops: guys... don't waste your time downloading and playing this game... Jessica O Niels or for most JOHN is much better... although I like games with male characters...

This producer is milking his followers and they can't see it...don't be silly to think he's going to get better, it's been years and nothing has improved!

Hug to everyone!:cool:
Thanks 'Dad' :)
As I see it, it costs me nothing to wait.
And what other people do with their money is up to them, in my opinion.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Wow what a disappointment again, i gotta say i didn't play the lesbian route cuz that has no interest for me but i played Sam's route cuz i'm team Sam, so many missed opportunities with his event... myeah lucky for me that i had low expectations...
I'm a Sam fan too and my save is a dedicated Sam route, no les, jail or Dylan. Does it make any sense playing this update?

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
The Event with Nathalie was great. Also the way she slowly seduced Sophia with her words. I imagined that she would say it to her quietly and naughty or lustful.

And the Sam Event was more then I would thought/imagend what would happen. But the only criticism I have, that she was like that after drinking. I hope for the next time that she's into it without the drinking.

Lighty711

Nov 4, 2018
Bruh Dylan changed form thrice, and his sister changed forms thrice, what the hell is wrong with this update

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes