Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don’t believe it is ever said that Richard Murphy is the best lawyer in the city. Only that so far is unbeaten. For those like me that send Dylan to boarding school, there's a conversation Sophia has with Carl about her concerns about it. To which Carl's response is along the lines of "Pfft. I've heard of him, he wont be a problem".

Which appears to me that there may be better and more expensive lawyers out there that Carl knows, and might even have on his payroll.

So Richard Muphy might well be a powerful lawyer, but the best, I don’t think so.

Don Morello might even have better lawyers working for him.
Well unbeaten is just another way of saying he is the best. Or definitely one of the BEST.

As for Carl he has money and he thinks money will help him get through everything. We have been shown how he likes to show off. It is just his nature to talk like that. Doesn't mean anything.

Here is evidence of what has been mentioned about Richard Murphy. Which clearly shows that he is a really big lawyer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killing or serious crime ( the definition of which is also given in this scene, which is far more bizarre than the typical serious crimes ) from Aiden is what it takes for Murphy to have a chance of being defeated. In order to emphasize that Murphy is no pushover.

Murphy is a prominent lawyer. A fact that I will use after the next few images.

Murphy is no new lawyer that the fact that he is unbeaten can't be swept under the rug. He is a recognised prominent top lawyer of the city.

He can keep murderers and rapists from getting jailed even when there is strong proof against them. This is the threat we are talking off.

Plus a good rapport with the judges.
All these are facts of the world the game is in, however what Carl has said is only his assumption and overconfidence because of his wealth.

Aiden also has connections with Criminal circles known both to the Principal, even told to the police officer.
The only reason why one can even choose the boarding school route and ensure complete safety is because this is an erotic visual novel not an action novel or about gang wars. In real life this is no small threat. Involving the likes of Morello is quite logical, because lawfully dealing with this is definitely not fruitful. However involving the mafia is once again taking a risk

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I looked for images of Sophia leaning her hand on a wall. The idea would be to understand when L&P uses this pose.

Conclusion: L&P uses this pose quite often both when she is following something and during an ongoing process (talking to someone, looking for something, ...).
The last teaser, by eliminating the situation of talking to someone or searching for something, only leaves viable the situation where Sophia is chasing something that is happening or will happen.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well unbeaten is just another way of saying he is the best. Or definitely one of the BEST.

As for Carl he has money and he thinks money will help him get through everything. We have been shown how he likes to show off. It is just his nature to talk like that. Doesn't mean anything.

Here is evidence of what has been mentioned about Richard Murphy. Which clearly shows that he is a really big lawyer.

Killing or serious crime ( the definition of which is also given in this scene, which is far more bizarre than the typical serious crimes ) from Aiden is what it takes for Murphy to have a chance of being defeated. In order to emphasize that Murphy is no pushover.

Murphy is a prominent lawyer. A fact that I will use after the next few images.

Murphy is no new lawyer that the fact that he is unbeaten can't be swept under the rug. He is a recognised prominent top lawyer of the city.

He can keep murderers and rapists from getting jailed even when there is strong proof against them. This is the threat we are talking off.

Plus a good rapport with the judges.
All these are facts of the world the game is in, however what Carl has said is only his assumption and overconfidence because of his wealth.

Aiden also has connections with Criminal circles known both to the Principal, even told to the police officer.
The only reason why one can even choose the boarding school route and ensure complete safety is because this is an erotic visual novel not an action novel or about gang wars. In real life this is no small threat. Involving the likes of Morello is quite logical, because lawfully dealing with this is definitely not fruitful. However involving the mafia is once again taking a risk
Nice how they summarized the threat scenario. That's helpful as a reminder.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I looked for images of Sophia leaning her hand on a wall. The idea would be to understand when L&P uses this pose.

Conclusion: L&P uses this pose quite often both when she is following something and during an ongoing process (talking to someone, looking for something, ...).
The last teaser, by eliminating the situation of talking to someone or searching for something, only leaves viable the situation where Sophia is chasing something that is happening or will happen.
Now that is very well researched, interesting and insightful, although difficult to conclude. Often leaning against something when standing is either to steady oneself (eg. tired, drunk, wearing heels), or maybe indicate a lack of confidence and needing tactile support. So Sophia may be more vulnerable that she appears in certain situations.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
My two favourite games, just about, remain AWAM and JOHN, but my opinion on both has slid backwards in the last 12 months. I have just tried my best to ease off from both games, a couple of lengthy vents about L&P's project management skills aside. I have just found that I have had to widen my circle of VN's played. Some are as still story focussed but it is nice having a few where the progress to sex is much faster depending on whether on a partiular day wanting entertainment or plain fapping.

So just find another few games that hopefully float your personal boat. And then pop back over to see if Sophia has snogged Jessica yet!! (And that would be one crossover which would certainly get my interest! :)
When I think about it, it's the slow pace of development, the many paths and the relatively interesting story, the combination of these 3 components that keep me interested. Other games I play with more development speed are smoked far too quickly to keep me interested for long. Especially since none of the erotic games, unlike some of the books I've read, were worth playing a second time. But that is a very personal point of view.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

lol I was preparing a similar post but more to try to figure out Sophia's expression in the teaser :ROFLMAO:

Here are the times where she is either peeping or eavesdropping from behind a door or a corner:

IMO, whatever is the context (aiden task, new branch / bonus storyline) the expression says she is witnessing something that is not really sexual in nature.
The description says "looming", so to me it is either the result of her task and the possible implications (e.g. the pictures of the paintings, something that she had to do...) or something that she was not supposed to see, which could give her leverage for example over Aiden or Bennet, or, worse, something that will endanger even more her position in the blackmail path, or a complete different event that starts the "totally new branch" (and there all the bets are open).

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The second detail in the latest teaser is the environment. A new one. I think L&P would have found something suitable in Sophia's school if the scene had taken place there. I think it's a different school
I think it's a different school or adjacent installations.

If there are outbuildings for other activities (e.g. sports) but Sophia's school, then we can talk about Zac/Dylan.
If not: who goes to school? Ellie and Sam. I don't think it's possible. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Now that is very well researched, interesting and insightful, although difficult to conclude. Often leaning against something when standing is either to steady oneself (eg. tired, drunk, wearing heels), or maybe indicate a lack of confidence and needing tactile support. So Sophia may be more vulnerable that she appears in certain situations.
I looked online at similar images.
When she's tired, drunk, ... leaning against the wall
1642772078568.png

This one, if it is not a pose :ROFLMAO:, looks like she leans against the wall to do something and to keep her balance.
1642772185002.png

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
So: Sofia is very tired on these fucking heels, also drunk to the bone - to see and try to understand - what the fuck is going on there?!
o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
lol I was preparing a similar post but more to try to figure out Sophia's expression in the teaser :ROFLMAO:

Here are the times where she is either peeping or eavesdropping from behind a door or a corner:

IMO, whatever is the context (aiden task, new branch / bonus storyline) the expression says she is witnessing something that is not really sexual in nature.
The description says "looming", so to me it is either the result of her task and the possible implications (e.g. the pictures of the paintings, something that she had to do...) or something that she was not supposed to see, which could give her leverage for example over Aiden or Bennet, or, worse, something that will endanger even more her position in the blackmail path, or a complete different event that starts the "totally new branch" (and there all the bets are open).
That was what I first saw in their facial expression and also immediately noted here in the forum. Sometimes I have the impression that others do not look at all or are unable to read faces (I do not want to shame anyone, that's just my impression.). Thank you for the interesting comparison.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
here you go guys, just tell me where to click to find Sophia's facial expression :)

Something interesting 21 facial expressions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: locq4169 and hzjujk

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

So it could be anything, thx for your insight (y) :4Head:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes