CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
L&P: Quote 10.29.21 - Patreon
View attachment 1637184

Because he said a minimum of 2 to 2.5, let's use 2.3 pages per day. 43 pages / 2.3 pages per day = 19 day and 27 pages / 2.3 pages per day = 12 days with a translator. I used a week because of previous comments that he was working between 12-16 hours based on the previous comments on hours worked by him, and his translator/proofreader, from my understanding, was 7-8 hours behind his timezone. So the thought is that he worked on coding or other things related to the novel until his translator was available to translate using 12-16 hours.

Based on how close the P&T are in days between v0.130 and v0.150, IMO, he didn't work the same type of hours and that he possibly work fewer hours and for what reasons, I could not tell you. But anyone looking at the data should know 6 pages over half the pages of v0.130 shouldn't have been that close in days.
Im not a Dev or even a gamer, but why cant the Dev here work on the Art Editing and/or the Translation at the same time. Why would the 1st two have to be complete before starting the last two.

Reactions: jonnybravo11

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Im not a Dev or even a gamer, but why cant the Dev here work on the Art Editing and/or the Translation at the same time. Why would the 1st two have to be complete before starting the last two.
Theres no reason.
Theres also no reason for the dev to not write the script and translate while his PC renders the scenes, but we all know why he doesnt do it. So he can take more time not doing shit and pretending to work anyways.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Talking about overall output, %'s and other BS.

This is a classy example of the dev not slacking on. Guy lives in a country governed by junta, having power outages constantly and working on a laptop. Yet within a month he created the same about the same amount of renders as L&P during a v 0.1 period, he's rendering a whopping 100 images per day and says the update of this scale gonna be done within a fortnight.

I dunno, man... Seeing two utterly distinct approaches not only in the process itself, but the way one of them constantly interacts with the community, although living in hell while staying optimistic. And the other boils over a nonsense, sometimes rightfully so, keep losing credence due to never ending delays.

Hiding dubious teasers behind a €30 paywall - that's a racy and bold choice. Instead of openly promoting his game, like the counterpart from the other thread does, no matter what he thinks about the community itself, all those patrons didn't appear out of thin air. Most of them popped up from places like this. Having a handful of top tier devoted supporters is a blessing but pissing off the "insignificant ones" is akin walking on a quicksand. This plankton is the foundation AWAM stands on.
I hope L&P doesn't start talking shit about After Choices because we know he would.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
L&P: Quote 10.29.21 - Patreon
View attachment 1637184

Because he said a minimum of 2 to 2.5, let's use 2.3 pages per day. 43 pages / 2.3 pages per day = 19 day and 27 pages / 2.3 pages per day = 12 days with a translator. I used a week because of previous comments that he was working between 12-16 hours based on the previous comments on hours worked by him, and his translator/proofreader, from my understanding, was 7-8 hours behind his timezone. So the thought is that he worked on coding or other things related to the novel until his translator was available to translate using 12-16 hours.

Based on how close the P&T are in days between v0.130 and v0.150, IMO, he didn't work the same type of hours and that he possibly work fewer hours and for what reasons, I could not tell you. But anyone looking at the data should know 6 pages over half the pages of v0.130 shouldn't have been that close in days.
Ya the pace was slower during v0.150 in comparison to v0.130. The cause of it is however very much ignored. Though still calling it 1 week is a real exaggeration.

Back during the Aiden update he was already late by almost a month from the given deadline accompanied by an already slow pace. Hence to make it up he said he started working 12hrs a day. It was to meet the pressure definitely not his normal working hours. I genuinely Don't think his normal working hours are anything beyond 8-9. So a fall in the pace during v0.150 is obvious. He wasn't really delayed during v0.150 so he wasn't under pressure to do everything he can to get the update out quick.

That is also the reason why PS moved at 100 renders per day back in v0.130 as in comparison to a lesser number during v0.150.

Putting it simply we are comparing his output during a period of when he worked overtime vs. his standard time.

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
When was this?
When Sophia goes over to Sam's house for guitar practice and they go to his room to play the cello. She sees his posters and was like "I'd thought you'd be into Miley Cyrus, Kendrick Lamar, etc, etc." And he's like "I don't listen to that garbage, it's not real music." Like fuck you dev, Kendrick Lamar is literally better than The Beatles. Lame ass dev :LOL:

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
You should give Inside Jennifer a try. NTR is such a stupidly subjective term that it virtually has no meaning. If you skip Inside Jennifer simply for that reason, you are potentially missing a really great game. If you want sexy models, and a completed story, you should check it out.
How far inside Jennifer do you get to go story wise?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When Sophia goes over to Sam's house for guitar practice and they go to his room to play the cello. She sees his posters and was like "I'd thought you'd be into Miley Cyrus, Kendrick Lamar, etc, etc." And he's like "I don't listen to that garbage, it's not real music." Like fuck you dev, Kendrick Lamar is literally better than The Beatles. Lame ass dev :LOL:
Aah. I've got a similar gripe about how he shits on Aussies like me for calling what Dylan plays "soccer" (during Dylan's POV of the Yoga event), which is simply untrue. If I'm talking to someone I know is European like L&P, I call it football. Only time I'll call it soccer is when the person I'm talking to uses the term first.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Beside that how is it o far?

Also these are characters and SAM fills in the Stereotype for not liking this kind of music.

If I'm talking to someone I know is European like L&P, I call it football. Only time I'll call it soccer is when the person I'm talking to uses the term first.
Do you? I live in Germany and I would also call it Soccer to be honest. But I see your point

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Also these are characters and SAM fills in the Stereotype for not liking this kind of music.

Do you? I live in Germany and I would also call it Soccer to be honest. But I see your point
Over here, other games that might be called football, like rugby or Aussie Rules (which is played on a cricket field), we normally call "footy".

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021

It's ok so far I guess. There was like 3 opportunities where sex should have happened, but didn't. Seems weird that the dev doesn't want to add sex scenes or hell, even just nude scenes in just yet.

Reactions: Toushiro

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Because he also has to do his part with in this new thing that he wants to introduce. It is not entirely left to the professional helping him. So it isn't like he is sitting and waiting for the person to his part while he does nothing.
And this statement is not from me but from L&P when I asked him the exact same question.
Wait a second here. Doesn't he have multiple computers and a possible helper. Then what's the problem. Your merit doesn't hold. He has said it himself and you reposted several times that he has multiple set ups and help. Was he misleading his Patrons with this information and you just regurgitated it. It seems with what's been stated. He and his computers, plus his help should be able to schedule and multitask, being more fluid with his updates.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's ok so far I guess. There was like 3 opportunities where sex should have happened, but didn't. Seems weird that the dev doesn't want to add sex scenes or hell, even just nude scenes in just yet.
Nude scenes in AWAM? There are plenty. Every Ellie shower, except depending on your definition the first one, and the Yoga event, which has Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie all naked. Hell, v.115 has both Sophia and Ellie wet and naked, with Ellie jilling off to orgasm. Sophia almost jills off herself.

Dec 29, 2021
Is it actually possible to pay a one-off fee? I've been here for a while now and would like to support some artists but not on a monthly basis. :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: sept0342

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Is it actually possible to pay a one-off fee? I've been here for a while now and would like to support some artists but not on a monthly basis. :unsure:
You can cancel your subscription at the end of the month and you won't be charged any more. Thus, it will be a one-time support.

Reactions: 1879

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Wait a second here. Doesn't he have multiple computers and a possible helper. Then what's the problem. Your merit doesn't hold. He has said it himself and you reposted several times that he has multiple set ups and help. Was he misleading his Patrons with this information and you just regurgitated it. It seems with what's been stated. He and his computers, plus his help should be able to schedule and multitask, being more fluid with his updates.
Last we heard was he is going to buy an entire new system, atleast that's the last update we have on it. He also was looking for a helper. We have confirmation that he has a helper, most probably also a separate system.

The issue is that what is being done requires both of them. This new special thing. And claims of him lying can't be proven until you have evidence that he is lying. So I would like those accusations not be made here.

You are literally talking as if you know exactly what he is doing. How the process works and you know who exactly should be doing what.

In the end no matter what he says you will only call that an excuse and so i have no intention of arguing with people here who have labelled him wrong with any desire to look at any problems or things he must actually do.

Everything that has lead to this delay in this update. All of which actually Takes Time, just does not happen on it's own. Doing livestreams with people who could possibly help as he mentioned in a post of his on patron I believe. The Holidays during Christmas to New Year. And the factors written below. Ofcourse I know what the intelligent folks here will say to this. "These are all excuses, he is liar and cheater" even though no one hear knows what he is doing and how the process works.

Hence don't bother quoting me for this post. One can't make people who don't want understand at all, understand anything, who don't want to believe, believe anything.

Here's what he said as to why there has been a delay in this update and why he isn't doing PS and Translation right now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
2.5 pages of DIALOGUE a day is insultingly low! If you ever worked with a translator you know they can do so much more than that. Unless german has something to it that makes it that much slow

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes