mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
The more I play this game the more I like it! Heck, its fun to watch how she reacts to new risky situations with her SON.. her husband is ok but as well somewhat stupid? If I could sleep with my son I would let my stupid husband fuck my sister.. heck. Thats how I think after playing this game! It has magically changed my perspective to that of a woman, and a damn sexy one at that! With perversions of a man.. so. Doughter, Mother, Son, Aunt.. etc. Incestic situations. Tease some teen males and hop on her son? Its fun, more than I would like to admit. At first playing a woman was stupid, but at the same time interesting. From day 2 it got more and more interesting, and author has already written this story for about 30 days... with several endings.

Reactions: GrandJury and Chel

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Did not find any so far, might be or might be not, so far I really don't care if there is couse game in itself has good pace and story flow, so far our protogonist is too uptight to the tought of sleeping with someone other than husband and husband is too stoopid to make her happy enough to sleep with her. The earliest sex scene could be between MC and her husband, aunt and somebody else. Doughter has little chance to fuck someone, I think that her dildo is from her friend or something like that. She has no real expirience but try to act cool around her friends. Her son so far is the most likely character to sleep with MC, and her doughter to find out about their kinky relationship. Its just a possibility couse there was almost no kinky situations between them. If I could i would not let our protogonist to have intimate relations with other males than her husband and Son. Female.. cast, I don't really care who is her partner in pleasure making couse.. its damn HOT. My main targets are doughter, neighbours doughter and SON.. the rest are just spice to make the game more interesting. Husband.. is plain idiot. Aunts guy is gentlemanly rich idiot. So far, there is only SON, his bf, engaged and getting married pair co worker sisters pair from husbands work.. and of course neighbours doughter. Damn wide variety of characters... and that is just a start!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I wonder if the author has any plans in case Patreon gets a sniff at the brewing incest? Changing the character's names and removing the family connection, like some of the other authors are doing, seems very complicated here. Granted, so far the incest is only hinted at, with the son being the usual creep. But it does look like it's in the author's plans (and some users' wet dreams, apparently).

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The only thing I can think of... is an incest patch with that content.
It's nearly impossible to do something like in other games where you can change the names and it's done.
But would his patreon suffer because of that?

U

User_166761

It'll be those stupid movers probably yuck.

son pretty plz
It doesn't matter who they are, but how it's written. A poorly written son/mother scene would be worse than a well written scene with the movers. It's ridiculous the obsession this place has with son/mother incest, as if there weren't dozens of shitty games with that already. Let the dev do what he wants, this unnecessary pressure can only destroy the uniqueness and coherence of what he has in mind (he already wrote the whole story), which was showed in the demo. It reminds me of the pressure people put on DarkSilver.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Fair point. I would prefer a decent scene with anyone except for a son as incest usually kills immersion. Movers fit well if they'll be written in a fine way. Knowing this dev we don't have to worry about quality

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It doesn't matter who they are, but how it's written. A poorly written son/mother scene would be worse than a well written scene with the movers. It's ridiculous the obsession this place has with son/mother incest, as if there weren't dozens of shitty games with that already. Let the dev do what he wants, this unnecessary pressure can only destroy the uniqueness and coherence of what he has in mind (he already wrote the whole story), which was showed in the demo. It reminds me of the pressure people put on DarkSilver.
I'd also like to see this game completed fully as his original story. Should not allow players to influence it more than picking haircuts, dresses etc.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I have played the game. I think the game's size is too much.. Theres no sexual content for now. (0.01) Lots of conversation in it.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I have played the game. I think the game's size is too much.. Theres no sexual content for now. (0.01) Lots of conversation in it.
I mean, as the developer said, he/she likes to pay attention to every little detail. So a lot of images are expected.

Reactions: woltka35

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Am i the only one who thinks that Sophia's lingerie show is waaaaay better and sexier than some of those unnecessary and poorly developed sex scenes, that some devs include on theirs 0.0.0.01 versions just to capture de audience??
The clothes, the teasing, the roleplay, the expressions...
I don't want to become too attached to Sophia, but damn! Dev, isn't making things easy.

Can't wait to see her in a tiny bikini!! :9

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
But he should add some sex content in it. It would be perfect If he had ..
I tend to like character development and backstory before somebody's pussy gets smashed. To me, it seems more erotic when there's a build-up. I got the same criticism on my game (it's a gay content game so steer clear if that's not your thing) and I'm ok with it. I like being teased and getting to know the characters. It seems unnatural, especially in an incest-based story, to just assume that characters are going to hook-up and fuck. I think, for a lot of people, it's interesting to see the degradation of morality that leads the characters down that road.

Just sayin...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes