palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
every 2 days we get 5% on animations and 20% on programming/translation. maybe we get the release on monday-tuesday?
View attachment 1744065
Actually 4 days (close to 5) from 85% to 90%. Could easily take another week, and god knows if L&P deems it to be ready for release immediately after reaching 100%, or if we'll see yet another post on Patreon a la "All 4 animations for 0.155 have been fully rendered, and 0.160 is also ready. Now all that's left is editing and polishing the animations. See y'all in 4 weeks!".

There was a post on Patreon in which L&P stated that after rendering comes more editing, question is if that's already included in the animation progress bar. I'd assume that he's done the editing after each completed animation, but who knows. It's L&P we're talking about here. :ROFLMAO:

Fingers crossed I guess.

Also, some people seem to expect a lot of content. We are likely talking about ~500 renders and 4 animations, so it's gonna be a real short ride.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Actually 4 days (close to 5) from 85% to 90%. Could easily take another week, and god knows if L&P deems it to be ready for release immediately after reaching 100%, or if we'll see yet another post on Patreon a la "All 4 animations for 0.155 have been fully rendered, and 0.160 is also ready. Now all that's left is editing and polishing the animations. See y'all in 4 weeks!".

There was a post on Patreon in which L&P stated that after rendering comes more editing, question is if that's already included in the animation progress bar. I'd assume that he's done the editing after each completed animation, but who knows. It's L&P we're talking about here. :ROFLMAO:

Fingers crossed I guess.

Also, some people seem to expect a lot of content. We are likely talking about ~500 renders and 4 animations, so it's gonna be a real short ride.
Honestly, if he does find a new way to delay the game for an indeterminate amount of time after animation and .160 both reach 100% x4 I will sincerely laugh and applaud him for his audacity. It will be the clearest middle finger any dev has ever given his patrons.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
4600 pages about a game with no sex scenes, sheesh.
wait what seriously?

How dare L&P not give us stuff for free as fast as we want them to.
Aside from them having a Patreon and Subscribe star, I'm uncertain how you can have an account from 2017 and miss the fact that this is a Warez site.

Sure bitch about how the guys an asshole or whatever, but the "they give us stuff for free" is an awful argument.

Obtaining stuff for free is, in the most literal sense, the reason this website exists.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The reason why people get frustrated keeps going way over his head. People generally don't care about how "special" he wants the game to be or how high quality the animations are. People want updates and progression to be quicker. Those Ellie, Pat and Sophia animations are literally years away at the current pace.

And I think he had a slip and admitted the animator doesn't actually exist. "A totally new step starting from zero" to me implies LP learned how to do the animations, which is starting at 0. If he hired an animator it wouldn't have started at 0, since the animator would've known how to do everything.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Sadly i think when it will be all at 100% there will be still some more time for testing :(

I think at the last updates it took some days more after the 4x100% :unsure:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I understand the frustration but people should not argue with a creator when he is writing the script or translating it. Makes the creator angry and his mind clouded.

Erotic script is very integral to this game. I still can't get over the trash lines in the Sophia/Sam pool event.
I hope you're not mixing intentionally written cringe lines to actual trash lines.

In the scene Sam was very intentionally shown to act and say cringey things.

It is similiar to the scenario that A character can be bad but not very well written. It's the same logic here.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
And I think he had a slip and admitted the animator doesn't actually exist. "A totally new step starting from zero" to me implies LP learned how to do the animations, which is starting at 0. If he hired an animator it wouldn't have started at 0, since the animator would've known how to do everything.
Yup. Not the first time either. He used similar wording in previous posts. The way he talks about this process is so far away from someone who actually has a professional artist creating these animations, it's more than obvious that he's doing it on his own. He's never addressed his "helper" with a name, given any credit to them, is extremely vague about everything surrounding the animations on Patreon and the handful of posts on F95, he keeps talking about it being "a beginning" and how "every start is hard" etc. He's only using this invisible friend to justify and/or blame delays on them.

He keeps contradicting himself with his statements. Sometimes it's just his "helper" creating these animations while his 2nd computer is rendering, other times he talks about how he's had to learn all this new stuff and, for example, how he "has to do it now because it will already be visible in 0.155" (an early statement of L&P during 0.155 development). He's been asking for people's help on F95 to explain how to import assets etc. from DAZ to Blender, he's taken live lessons for Blender animations on Twitch. Even a blind person can see what's really going on.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes