MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
idk... the plot is so stupid now, like a child wrote it...
the time when he said he wants realism in his game is just a joke now...

last time we had some erotic scene was with Sam in the jacuzzi but even then he fucked that up with sucking of fabric like WTF dude :cautious: :mad:

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
idk... the plot is so stupid now, like a child wrote it...
the time when he said he wants realism in his game is just a joke now...

last time we had some erotic scene was with Sam in the jacuzzi but even then he fucked that up with sucking of fabric like WTF dude :cautious: :mad:
I understand you feel. :cry:
images.jpeg

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
After so many months I wanted to try this game, does anyone has a save file so I can try part 2?
all the possible routes I can think of except the good wife route coz we are not here for this right?:D
and if you want to change routes use "universal mod" so you can change routes in-game.

Last edited:

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
L&P is concerned if he let someone other than Sophie's husband fuck her. That would make everyone lose interest in the game and ruin his plans, this happens always with similar games

But I think it's time to do that, the game has been around for a few years and now there are too many characters, so let's choose the first one to make sex with her (I hope that person is Sam)

He need not worry because the story can continue for Sophie with other characters ( Aiden, Dylan, Moreno .. or some old man )

Furthermore, we have Ellies, a hot candidate to replace Sophie as the main character
I think the script is good but the problem is slow development.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Update was so short so maybe someone else remembers. If Sophia broke up the rape of Jen in the classroom,
does Aiden or Dr Dre say anything about it when she’s in the gangs lions den or does Sophia tell Aiden to stop blackmailing Jen?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
next update could be about dylan and sofia coz she need good massage after all:p
She's already had a massage from Nat the previous PD. And no, the next update will be Dylan/Amber. The next Sophia/Dylan event isn't until around Update 8 of this PD.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes