Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I'm fully aware of that. You are missing the point. Just because you as the player can make the choice to walk away doesn't mean the scene itself and the story behind it is any better. It's just dumb.

Or, let me rephrase that actually. If you as the player make the choice not to walk away, but end up seeing a scene that doesn't make any sense storywise, it's just dumb. But hey, you can like it if you're okay with completely nonsensical story development.
The whole point of having a choice is that if you think it is a dumb or redundant scenario you exit it.
The scene was just Aiden having his fun. The scene in the gallery is named clearly that. It was not meant to progress Aiden route. You can raise the issue of why make scene that doesn't move the route when ten development is so slow. But that's out of the point here.

Reactions: roro and Whitekink

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The whole point of having a choice is that if you think it is a dumb or redundant scenario you exit it.
The scene was just Aiden having his fun. The scene in the gallery is named clearly that. It was not meant to progress Aiden route. You can raise the issue of why make scene that doesn't move the route when ten development is so slow. But that's out of the point here.
Are we back discussing things where you're entirely missing the point? Please let's not go there. You don't understand what I'm saying, fine. This has absolutely nothing to do with walking away if you dislike the scene. Are you pretending or just looking for drama again? Oh boy..

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Just because you can avoid it doesn't absolve the scene from being stupid.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think we're getting a glimpse into L&P's kinks, and I think it's pretty gross. Between the kids she tutors, and the Aiden story, I think it is becoming clear that L&P has a preference for sexual content that is explicitly taboo and degrading/unenjoyable for the woman. The children have been rushed to the front of the line when it comes to overt sexual content, and he continues to learn into how much Sophia hates Aiden and his orders.

It makes me wonder if Sophia is ever going to have enjoyable consensual sex on the FW route without being depicted as a worthless whore.
Isn't this too harsh. I mean Aiden's storyline is just one route. A woman has a lot more to enjoy. You have Dylan Sam Ellie Patricia Andy, Nathalie, Alyssa, Zac, maybe Deshawn Vicky and maybe many more who all will have consensual sex ( if sex with these characters happens ) in the filthy wife route. Everyone's likes are different. This route is explicitly stated as a dark route, so if it gets too much Just stick with the consenual, relationship building routes.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Just because you can avoid it doesn't absolve the scene from being stupid.
Are we back discussing things where you're entirely missing the point? Please let's not go there. You don't understand what I'm saying, fine. This has absolutely nothing to do with walking away if you dislike the scene. Are you pretending or just looking for drama again? Oh boy..
Explain to me the stupid part of it in detail please.

Reactions: Whitekink

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I did in my first post regarding this. And so did Sergej. If you don't get this, I can't help you. But I can make the choice to walk away because it's dumb. Isn't that great! :LOL:
I read the post, addressed the points you called dumb like the dress and expressions mentioned. Please elaborate more.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I read the post, addressed the points you called dumb like the dress and expressions mentioned. Please elaborate more.
I could redirect you to my first 2 posts about this, but I'm afraid that won't make you understand either. I get that you'd love to argue for the next 20 pages, but in the end we're back at square one. Ginger got my point, and prolly several others who upvoted my post, and likely pretty much everyone else reading it. But you don't. And it's probably not because you can't, you just love to argue over nothing. And I know this isn't gonna cut it for you, because you gotta have the last word on everything, so.. enjoy typing your reply. I'm out! :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No the wife swap isn't happening anytime soon. Hetero sex scene could mean sex between other characters or Sophia might give a handjob or blowjob. I don't see complete sex happening.
You probably missed the some sentence.
And last but not least, for all the impatient who only want to see one thing (Liam excluded). Here is a rough outlook:

1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days

Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!

It's obvious he is talking about sex.Otherwise he won't even mention Liam or other sexual practices(read as HJ,BJ,TJ etc)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I could redirect you to my first 2 posts about this, but I'm afraid that won't make you understand either. I get that you'd love to argue for the next 20 pages, but in the end we're back at square one. Ginger got my point, and prolly several others who upvoted my post, and likely pretty much everyone else reading it. But you don't. And it's probably not because you can't, you just love to argue over nothing. And I know this isn't gonna cut it for you, because you gotta have the last word on everything, so.. enjoy typing your reply. I'm out! :)
I decently asked you to explain yourself. Yet you can't, i addressed the points mentioned already. It's pretty easy to say that something is dumb. I could call anyone or anything dumb as long as i don't have to give an explanation for it. So be it. I couldn't less either.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You probably missed the some sentence.
And last but not least, for all the impatient who only want to see one thing (Liam excluded). Here is a rough outlook:

1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days

Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!

It's obvious he is talking about sex.Otherwise he won't even mention Liam or other sexual practices(read as HJ,BJ,TJ etc)
Ya, as i agree with it. I too say that Sophia might give a handjob or blowjob, but i don't see Sophia having full sex with a man on PD 16.
Logically from a game point of view. The first sex scene out of marriage has to be the Wife Swap. If Sophia cheats and ahs complete sex before that, then the swap scene will loose any excitement as that sex scene happens in Liam's presence. The wife Swap will happen at a later date. Since in the last scene with Cathy they to take your time and then answer to Sophia and Liam.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think we're getting a glimpse into L&P's kinks, and I think it's pretty gross. Between the kids she tutors, and the Aiden story, I think it is becoming clear that L&P has a preference for sexual content that is explicitly taboo and degrading/unenjoyable for the woman. The children have been rushed to the front of the line when it comes to overt sexual content, and he continues to lean into how much Sophia hates Aiden and his orders.

It makes me wonder if Sophia is ever going to have enjoyable consensual sex on the FW route without being depicted as a worthless whore.
I asked L&P because I too found the scene in the backyard at the gang's meeting place pretty disgusting, and I just didn't understand why the whole scene didn't seem to have any impact on the rest of the game. I suggested to him that most of the scenes were gifts to his supporters to give these people something to do and that the whole plot was progressing too slowly.

His answer was: "Something like that! Also, I wanted to show the sadistic nature of Aiden again and it was a great opportunity/setting for the appearance of Morello's people."

Dec 29, 2021
I decently asked you to explain yourself. Yet you can't, i addressed the points mentioned already. It's pretty easy to say that something is dumb. I could call anyone or anything dumb as long as i don't have to give an explanation for it. So be it. I couldn't less either.

You can also exchange numbers and meet privately because the constant repetition makes everyone tired... :sleep: :sleep: :ROFLMAO:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
sabertooth full on action. endless arguing with sabertooth.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think we're getting a glimpse into L&P's kinks, and I think it's pretty gross. Between the kids she tutors, and the Aiden story, I think it is becoming clear that L&P has a preference for sexual content that is explicitly taboo and degrading/unenjoyable for the woman. The children have been rushed to the front of the line when it comes to overt sexual content, and he continues to lean into how much Sophia hates Aiden and his orders.

I'm not sure it's just L&P, but also the fans he's prioritising. The backlash against the 2nd side job felt to me far greater than anything leading up to the removal of the Twist.

That it looks like Ellie will be getting a slut route also concerns me. But as long as I get my route where Ellie has a loving relationship with Jules and Sophia, I can keep supprting the game.

I don't think it's the FW route that Sophia (and/or Ellie) will become a worthless whore. It's just that because it's been the focus of the most recent content it just feels like it. I still have hope that the Ellie and Patricia routes, and perhaps the Sam route if I ever end up playing it, will have "enjoyable consensual sex".

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Still, the question is justified why he invests so much time in a scene that (seemingly) doesn't advance the overall story in the end. This applies to the Jennifer scene as well as the scene in the backyard.
Of course, one can say that time was spent to give the protagonists of the game character depth. That's what makes a story interesting and the storyline more comprehensible. Personally, I like this, even though these side stories will never appear in my main routes, but it leaves the stale aftertaste of wasted time.
Another explanation why L&P did the scenes anyway is surely that he has supporters who can't get enough of such scenes and are totally into it. They will never say "it was unnecessary". For everyone else - The accusation/question about the wasted time and the unbelievable scene construction is justified.
That's not to say it's hated, but criticized.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Still, the question is justified why he invests so much time in a scene that (seemingly) doesn't advance the overall story in the end. This applies to the Jennifer scene as well as the scene in the backyard.
Of course, one can say that time was spent to give the protagonists of the game character depth. That's what makes a story interesting and the storyline more comprehensible. Personally, I like this, even though these side stories will never appear in my main routes, but it leaves the stale aftertaste of wasted time.
Another explanation why L&P did the scenes anyway is surely that he has supporters who can't get enough of such scenes and are totally into it. They will never say "it was unnecessary". For everyone else - The accusation/question about the wasted time and the unbelievable scene construction is justified.
That's not to say it's hated, but criticized.
That the boob animation (with the gang) could have been used in a scene with either Dylan or Sam, but wasn’t, is the issue for me. That it could have been used to advance the story with one of the LIs like in the Sam event in a few more updates or Dylan this evening.

I still think it was a last hurrah invented for Aiden fans, since there appears to be a very real possibility we might not see task #5, at least anytime soon. If at all, maybe not for another 5 years

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That the boob animation (with the gang) could have been used in a scene with either Dylan or Sam, but wasn’t, is the issue for me. That it could have been used to advance the story with one of the LIs like in the Sam event in a few more updates or Dylan this evening.

I still think it was a last hurrah invented for Aiden fans, since there appears to be a very real possibility we might not see task #5, at least anytime soon. If at all, maybe not for another 5 years
Just thinking about that makes me shake my head. No game can survive going five years between story beats.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

I imagine that years ago I once downloaded and played a visual kinetic novel narrated/illustrated by a developer named Alley_Cat. Was that you?
I can't remember the story too well, but some things in it seemed superfluous and illogical even then.
But I said to myself, he told it, I would do it differently, but it's his freedom to tell it that way and to distribute the working time to the different scenes that way.
It's our right to question L&P's storytelling but in the end it's his story. If you are that "Alley_Cat" then you know that.
But if we keep discussing it here we are going in circles. I said above what I had to say.

Reactions: roro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just thinking about that makes me shake my head. No game can survive going five years between story beats.
It doesn't matter if it takes 5 or 10 years. Maybe I'll be dead, but in any case I'll be playing other games by then. Now I'm playing "Pale Carnation" and after that I'm going to play "Summer Gone".
On my tombstone it won't say "Unfortunately didn't live to see the end of AWAM - may he rest in peace anyway".

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes