sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
anybody can give a save at the beginning of the update? I only get Aidens path and no additional content...

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
anybody can give a save at the beginning of the update? I only get Aidens path and no additional content...
my .165 downloaded from the link above ended after sophia got home from the aiden alleyway, what branch did i miss that led to this?
Go into the Gallery and use the lock on the upperright corner. Tht will unlock the complete event and you can watch it even if you are not on the path

DantesX

Sep 10, 2020
Dont bother if you dont have Dilon story active. The walkthough file in the game tells for this version 0.165:

"Dylan keeps Amber company while waiting for Sam" and that " This event is the continuation of the “chicken fight” event of day 17 noon. This side storyline is only available if you cancel Aiden’s deal right away on day 16 when he first suggests it to Sophia. Plus Sophia needs to decide to sunbathe with Dylan in bikini (day 14 noon)."

To be honest for this content did one had to wait for how long :unsure:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Dont bother if you dont have Dilon story active. The walkthough file in the game tells for this version 0.165:

"Dylan keeps Amber company while waiting for Sam" and that " This event is the continuation of the “chicken fight” event of day 17 noon. This side storyline is only available if you cancel Aiden’s deal right away on day 16 when he first suggests it to Sophia. Plus Sophia needs to decide to sunbathe with Dylan in bikini (day 14 noon)."

To be honest for this content did one had to wait for how long :unsure:
Go into the gallery use the lock on the upper right and you can play the event

Reactions: DantesX
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes