Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
My favorite quotes from v0.165. Skip this post if you haven’t seen the event yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p I still can't believe that Sophia showed Zac her tits and let him feel her lovely melons Sofia is much more adventurous now and it's all thanks to Aiden's blackmail :devilish:

kamal1996

Aug 19, 2020
my question is
whatever we say here about the game will this all feedback will get to Dev. Will Dev will listen to non paid users like us

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder how many years will take for some routes to even get 1 hour of gameplay?
Or I should ask for half of an hour?
Just imagine next Amber/Dylan event.Maybe on PD20.Or PD21 or PD22.That is like after 10 years.
Wow, it's been a long time, I hope something changes so it doesn't take that long. I don't even know if I'll be so excited waiting 10 years Will the game be alive by then that's what I keep thinking... :cry::cry:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow, it's been a long time, I hope something changes so it doesn't take that long. I don't even know if I'll be so excited waiting 10 years Will the game be alive by then that's what I keep thinking... :cry::cry:
The problem is that the updates are taking longer time and we get less renders.
For example 0.160 took almost 5 full months and was just above 500 renders.
3 of the 4 updates before 0.160 took also around 5 months,but the renders were almost 1350,almost 1000,almost 900.
You see the trend.

karleston

May 20, 2022
The funny thing is there are guys here that gave a 1 star rating for this game. They talk about it like it's the worst game they have ever played but spend the whole day on this thread discussing game events. And when an update drops they rape the refresh button to get their hands on it. This alone speaks volume about the situation.

So now i don't listen to anyone when it comes to games. And you should do the same. Have your own opinion on this game because a lot of them are even lying to themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

kamal1996

Aug 19, 2020
the dev doesn't even listen to paid users on his patron. he just answers in the most rude way possible everytime someone calls his lies out

a few months ago he was deleting posts in his patreon that directly confronted his lies
yeah thats the thing i wanted to know.
so we cant hope to get bigger update in next. its so disapointing.
i m waiting for another games update the office wife this game also has a good story line. best part is that the developer of the game atlest puts 2-3 payable scene in evryupdate
i like the fanmade game of AWAM .hope to more

Mar 14, 2022
The funny thing is there are guys here that gave a 1 star rating to this game. They talk about it like it's the worst game they have ever played but spend the whole day on this thread discussing game events. And when an update drops they rape the refresh button to get their hands on it. This alone speaks volume about the situation.

So now i don't listen to anyone when it comes to games. And you should do the same. Have your own opinion of this game because a lot of them are even lying to themselves.
and on the other side there are people giving 5* to a game that has been in development for half a decade and has no end in sight.

I'll adjust my rating when he finishes the game.

Nov 22, 2021
Short but interesting update. As I said before, it's good development for Dylan in the female department. I find the discussions about the story here interesting, whether it's positive or negative. The complaints about the dev are rather silly. By all means complain all you want, but most people here aren't paying him and it's his story to tell however he wants. Honestly some of the whining almost becomes fantatical. Move on to something else, if his choices bother you that much. Simple.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The funny thing is there are guys here that gave a 1 star rating to this game. They talk about it like it's the worst game they have ever played but spend the whole day on this thread discussing game events. And when an update drops they rape the refresh button to get their hands on it. This alone speaks volume about the situation.

So now i don't listen to anyone when it comes to games. And you should do the same. Have your own opinion of this game because a lot of them are even lying to themselves.
The game is neither 1 star nor 5 stars.
Both type of reviews are just exaggeration.

ResmiHardin

Nov 16, 2018
I feel I'm in 2 places now, I haven't been subbed to him for more than 3years now and in those 3 years not much has happened...so i am glad in an extent that I didn't waste any money as there was hardly any good content that would be worth the amount L&P would of accrued from me in those years.

On another note because I'm not paying for this content I need to be aware that I can't give my honest regards because I'm getting it for free, so right now all I can say is free content is amazing, still same speed with releasing and the game moving in the direction it's going.

Reactions: Bane71

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
i havent played this game in a while, does the broad finally fuck other men? should i update my 1 star rating?
Check back in five years time. The moment the main protagonist finally decides to have sex other than her husband then this thread will explode into 20,000 pages with memes, rave, five star reviews and people justifying the development time. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Piat and Repressed

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
I feel I'm in 2 places now, I haven't been subbed to him for more than 3years now and in those 3 years not much has happened...so i am glad in an extent that I didn't waste any money as there was hardly any good content that would be worth the amount L&P would of accrued from me in those years.

On another note because I'm not paying for this content I need to be aware that I can't give my honest regards because I'm getting it for free, so right now all I can say is free content is amazing, still same speed with releasing and the game moving in the direction it's going.
My guy you can criticize and give your opinion regardless if you pay or not. Just because its free content doesn't mean it is automatically amazing, with that logic all non-paying users here could only say positive things regardless if its true or not and keep the negative things to themselves. Even you said it yourself within the 3 years that you subbed not much happened. So the moment you un-sub to him means that since you get content for free is that all the sudden content is amazing now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes