tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
problem

when I start v.165 and when I copy my save file from v160 I cant continuo new version, after last scene .... to be continued.

Any help?
or any save file on end of V160?

big tnx

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
problem

when I start v.165 and when I copy my save file from v160 I cant continuo new version, after last scene .... to be continued.

Any help?
or any save file on end of V160?

big tnx
If your last save had the events with Aiden then there is no new content, for new content you need to go back and reject aiden proposal and have the chiken pool fight with dylan, sam and amber. there is a save file a few pages back, or you can just unlock it in the gallery

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
lol this L&P randi ka pilla is now crying to the moderators to remove the reviews. I got an email saying my review was "inappropriate" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the 1 star reviews have been removed haha, good work moderators, this is an organized scam.
Bullshit! I just checked, there are still 1-star ratings. But there are rules you have to follow. If you already make lies then be more refined.

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
hello, I wanted to thank the inventor of this game because slowly and not immediately it reaches the apex of the relationship between Sophia and her children, it would be too far-fetched if they immediately made love, these are the right times for me, and congratulations for rendering

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
hello, I wanted to thank the inventor of this game because slowly and not immediately it reaches the apex of the relationship between Sophia and her children, it would be too far-fetched if they immediately made love, these are the right times for me, and congratulations for rendering
I agree . Thanks for the God of Sophia who created this amazing lady . We ask God to continue his amazing job but to speed up the updates ( not the progress of the story).

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Bullshit! I just checked, there are still 1-star ratings. But there are rules you have to follow. If you already make lies then be more refined.
Raangar, there were more than 20 reviews which were 1 star in the latest reviews after the last update. Now there's only 2 or 3, maybe do some research before calling something bullshit Einstein.

Reactions: the3m_dude

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Raangar, there were more than 20 reviews which were 1 star in the latest reviews after the last update. Now there's only 2 or 3, maybe do some research before calling something bullshit Einstein.
I don't have to, I already have! There were actually more 1-star evaluations. But not all of them have been deleted as they falsely tried to imply. And if your rating was as one-sided as your first post then I understand why it was deleted.

Last edited:

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
Direct stupid sex will kill the game . This is an erotic game . Yes its been 5 amazing years. The slowly realistic erotic approach with high quality renders and dialogue is what makes this game special.
Yeah but if you wait for 3-4 month to each updates and those only have one event also making more than ten grands don’t get me wrong but this isn’t right to me. He was updating each month with more scenes when it first came up.

for example I wrote the new update has five mins of gameplay he answered me this. After three years still short gameplay, no sex scenes.

wow ! go easy there cowboy ! There are plenty of content and it is more than 5 mins. You must read carefully words - by - words, use critical thinking skills, and analyze the game play. Currently, the game content is worth more than 6 hours and the new update has content that worth about 44 minutes. Please be humble and thanks the dev for all the hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piat

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't have to, I already have! There were actually more 1-star Bewrtungen. But not all of them have been deleted as they falsely tried to imply. And if your rating was as one-sided as your first post then I understand why it was deleted.
Honestly it is mostly the most volatile ones that even go to rate this game. Mostly haters and then to contradict them die hard lovers. So the reviews mostly fluctuate between 1 and 5.

Honestly, the rating system should not even be available for incomplete games until they are abandoned. Rating an incomplete story makes no sense to me. That's the reason why even after 2 years, i choose not to rate this game. There is more than 60% of the estimated game remaining. L&P can still make this a marvel or absolute bottom of the barrel trash. There is no conclusion as of now.

Ratings themselves really mean nothing on this site. You might find gems here at rating of 2.5 and trash at 4.5.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Saw the CG Day 20 v 0.165 and it's 42 renders, this is called an update?? Biggest morons on earth around this game, some of them even paying for it. Worst than Beliebers, you will recognize them facepalming comments like this one LOL
Well they are face palming your comment because you saw DOL not Awam. Awam has 317 renders in the latest update.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Saw the CG Day 20 v 0.165 and it's 42 renders, this is called an update?? Biggest morons on earth around this game, some of them even paying for it. Worst than Beliebers, you will recognize them facepalming comments like this one LOL
I assume you have played DOL. It is certainly not their fault, but the fault of L&P and its supporters if they did not inform themselves and played the wrong version.

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 469 Votes