Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So Sophia with the hat looks like she was invited to an event at the Queen of England. And where is her handbag?
Hat and dark large glasses - I would think Sophia is trying to remain unrecognized. Maybe not an immediate event at the tutoring session but something to do with Morello. Perhaps another magician here can make more of the reflections in the glasses.
Nice picture but with image errors on the right side at the leaves of the creeper.
Notice shes biting her lip? Is she thinking about something or seeing something?

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021

Started with the new update. It slightly delayed because I got some stuff to clarify with Patreon at the moment. It has been dragging on for weeks and still isn't over yet.

Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home.

There will be one more little teaser for the actual event very soon where you will get to know Leah Myers.
I have a bad feeling about this Patreon stuff. I guess a lot of people reported him for something.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Started with the new update. It slightly delayed because I got some stuff to clarify with Patreon at the moment. It has been dragging on for weeks and still isn't over yet.

Here Sophia is just enjoying some free time in a quiet cafe, in case she has accepted the job at the nursing home.

There will be one more little teaser for the actual event very soon where you will get to know Leah Myers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so finally we will meet the older sister of the Shota brothers.nice

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

I'm so excited for the next update, it will be a combination of Jurassic Park and Sesame Street, we go from Korean War veterans to Christian home schooled kids who don't know how to masturbate properly, and with the addition of a new character, which will probably help Sophia to corrupt her little brothers or will it be the other way around ???

Thanks for sharing

• Haha
Reactions: rolli and hmc15

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I think that in order to keep the rules, Sophia will not undress, but the sister will undress in front of her brothers, and Sophia will show various things to the brothers on her.And the fanatical mother religina will catch them and punish everyone in her basement?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So Sophia with the hat looks like she was invited to an event at the Queen of England. And where is her handbag?
Hat and dark large glasses - I would think Sophia is trying to remain unrecognized. Maybe not an immediate event at the tutoring session but something to do with Morello. Perhaps another magician here can make more of the reflections in the glasses.
Nice picture but with image errors on the right side at the leaves of the creeper.
She reminds me more of Princess Diana in this outfit

Reactions: hzjujk

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ok, so I do have thoughts about the hat.

It's bad.

But it's not bad in the way that the romper was bad.

I like hats, and I like to find excuses to wear fancy hats. Sometimes though the fancy hat just doesn't work. I look at Sophia's hat and think that it's a miss, but it's something that I can see her liking even if others don't.

The romper was just stupid. Not only was it stupid in the context of the event, but it was unflattering and I can't imagine her thinking she looked good.

But this hat? Yeah, I can see her liking it even if others don't. It's just a subjective thing. I think it's just too deep on her head, it's overwhelming her. If the hat were shallower, the brim more horizontal with the ground, I think it would look a lot better.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
While it is true that almost everytime L&P does a big scene it turns out good ( to support my case Bikini Show, Yoga event was hot, Julia's scene, Art Class, Nathalie, even the Amber scene though not my favorite was still pretty hot ) i don't think he needs that many renders for this event. There is going to be an event the next day too. I don't expect him to go way too far either.

With Amber i can understand since she and Dylan have less events so the progress needs to be made in less events, so the events can be bigger. The Myer Boys have events all throughout the week, he can easily distribute the content rather than cram it in one and make a huge scene.
Sure.
But the preview bellow your comment,makes me to believe you are wrong and he definitely will do a lot more renders than what we are expecting for the event.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I wonder Leah will be more like Emma/Julia or Marie :unsure:

Mar 14, 2022

Is that hat too large or is it just me?

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes