bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Ok let me get this straight

Content of 0.165: OVER 250 renders and 9 pages of text. No animation. Development time 1 months and 17 days

Content of 0.170: 230 renders. No animation (apparently). Approximate development time 1 months and 20 days top

How is it possible that an update that is smaller requires more (or the same) development time than a much larger one??

Either way 230 renders for the Christian boys isn't bad, I just hope there isn't too much "touching the fabric", that will be disappointing.
wasnt it 2 weeks of no progress becaus he had to deal with Patreon shit?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Details are taken from here https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-165-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722
Comparison is always release day to release day to keep it comparable meaning that photoshop, translation etc. is always included for each release.

Release date was 10th July and not 11th and I've also included the release date into my calculation but if we remove the release date then its 4.5 renders per day for August the 30th and 5 render per day for August the 25th.
And all of that still shows that the development of this update has been one of the slowest it has ever been.

Edit: And taking the first update progress chart is completely pointless and has never been done and the only reason to do that is to make him look faster than he actually is.
The only thing that matters is the time it takes from release to release.
What do you mean “comparison is always …” and “has never been done”?!! Who made you the final arbiter?

I’ve always considered the first 4x0% post as the start of development, and why wouldn’t I? What evidence is there that he’s doing any development, scene creation or otherwise, between release date and first progress report?

I think it’s more than reasonable to figure Renders per day based on first progress report and CS & rendering @ 100%.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
What do you mean “comparison is always …”?!! Who made you the final arbiter?

I’ve always considered the first 4x0% post as the start of development, and why wouldn’t I? What evidence is there that he’s doing any development, scene creation or otherwise, between release date and first progress report?

I think it’s more than reasonable to figure Renders per day based on first progress report and CS & rendering @ 100%.
Great idea.
So he just has to delay the progress reports to make himself look faster than he actually is.
Just work on the game for 1 months without putting out a progress report and then when it comes to the last 10 days just update everything by 10% per day.
And according to your way of doing it he now has significantly increased his development speed.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I just realized something....

We are on playable day 13 right?

So we get a 2nd Side job on Day 13 AND 14? So I just hope not it is just a setup for the next day or they get interrupted and continue on the next day. Day 14 looks like this.

Playable Day 14 Events (provisionally) (Stand: June)

Morning:
1) Sophia/Ellie (Very short)

2) Sophia/Sam (Very short)

3) Sophia/Ellie

Noon:
1) 1st side job OR: 2nd side Job

2) Sophia/Dylan

Afternoon:

1) Sophia/Dylan

Evening:

1) Sophia/Dylan

2) Meeting "museum college guys"

Also Dylan gets a LOT of events on the next day XD

Reactions: hmc15

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Great idea.
So he just has to delay the progress reports to make himself look faster than he actually is.
Just work on the game for 1 months without putting out a progress report and then when it comes to the last 10 days just update everything by 10% per day.
And according to your way of doing it he now has significantly increased his development speed.
The drawback in your method is that you are not considering L&P a human. This method treats him like a machine who immediately has to get to work after the update is released with no rest, no break and no personal life, no falling Ill and no days off, no time towards planning the next scene and so on. Just a man who must make this game 365 days a year.

So there are drawbacks to that too.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
The drawback in your method is that you are not considering L&P a human. This method treats him like a machine who immediately has to get to work after the update is released with no rest, no break and no personal life, no falling Ill and no days off, no time towards planning the next scene and so on. Just a man who must make this game 365 days a year.

So there are drawbacks to that too.
If he wants to go on vacation or if he is sick he can easily say that and then that time shouldn't count but he didn't do that.
And how do you think he did it when he developed 1/3 of a day at a time? Did he take a break every time he finished a scene?
I doubt it but maybe he did and that explains his speed.
And all those people with 40 hour work weeks and only 20-30 days off in a year must be superhuman then.
Also the point of only using the time from release to release is to have easily comparable data which is hard to manipulate from L&Ps side.

Jun 18, 2022
If he wants to go on vacation or if he is sick he can easily say that and then that time shouldn't count but he didn't do that.
And how do you think he did it when he developed 1/3 of a day at a time? Did he take a break every time he finished a scene?
I doubt it but maybe he did and that explains his speed.
And all those people with 40 hour work weeks and only 20-30 days off in a year must be superhuman then.
Also the point of only using the time from release to release is to have easily comparable data which is hard to manipulate from L&Ps side.
He is a superman, I know that he works like a jackhammer, like a workshop man, he is just a man who loves his game, perhaps he is the most productive milker in history.

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
0.165 dev start 05/26/22 release 07/11/2022 >>> 47 days
0.170 dev start 07/19/22 release (at worse) 08/30/22 >>>> 43 days

250/47 = 5.32 renders/day
230/43 = 5.35 renders/day

The difference 0.03 is a pigeon turd :sneaky:
I will never understand why some people here are so fixated on the number of images. The problem is that once again a lot of time has gone down the drain without any real progress in the main story line.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Told you he can't pull the same shit off twice in a row. Instead of a Patreon post at 95% CS saying how the event is so much more extensive than expected, this time he's just finishing CS/RS and then announcing a release date 2 weeks later for absolutely no reason. 230 Renders, and he somehow needs more time for ps/translation than previously for 0.165 which had 300+ renders.

When people thought 0.165 had a festival of bullshit moment, what exactly is this one now? The bullshit convention?
That is a bad sign.
Probably there will be so much talking that he needs to translate 3 times more words.
Also how he spoiled the whole update for the people on first side job,with the first preview.

Reactions: palmtrees89
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes