Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
DOL or AWAM? :p

Often people get tricked into it. :confused:
Now that L&P is seemingly Hulking up the "new adults" (the search and replace he uses for kids/children etc), I'm curious what content is actually in the official update that Patreon thinks L&P is taking all his sweet time on.

Did Ellie get aged up in the bonus storyline update earlier?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
ok this looks very interesting.in the next class the sister will join them. :unsure:
I don't know, I think it's too soon for the sister, but I have this weird feeling that next class Sophia is going to kiss someone or something.

Either way, that's 3 years in the future, let's focus on finishing PD 13

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
So she allowed those kids to touch her tits? Not bad for a conservative mother, upload more pictures please

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Spare a thought for L&P for a moment.
He posts the update then has to deal with a tidal wave of emails from new, clueless Patrons that don't understand why they got Decisions Of Life instead of A Wife and Mother, then has to spend time creating accounts for all of them on the AWAM Game website - all because of Patreon TOS.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer and Hornyman2

Gukl

Aug 20, 2017
I wish the game would update faster we literally have to wait decades to see another sex scene like wtf does the dev plan to do this until the end of his life? how does he not get bored to start a new project

Reactions: Alley_Cat

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Spare a thought for L&P for a moment.
He posts the update then has to deal with a tidal wave of emails from new, clueless Patrons that don't understand why they got Decisions Of Life instead of A Wife and Mother, then has to spend time creating accounts for all of them on the AWAM Game website - all because of Patreon TOS.
What is this "decisions of life" stuff?
Is it like a preview?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes