Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
It's definitely not a waste of time. You can't talk about yourself. There are many new users who play the game because they don't know it. And if they are served such bad graphics, it will discourage some from becoming Patreon.
Totally agree with You. Such business strategy is also proves that L&P is mostly focused on a new auditory. Excited newcomers are most generous ones. So it doesn't really matter that they will become disappointed within few months by milking/excuses/very slow and still getting even more slower AWAM's development , there are plenty of others who will excitedly finance L&P.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
WTF? does he really think we are going to go back and play the boring 1st day again cause he upgraded the renders? What a fuckin joke & a waste of time!
That’s something You do when the game is finished, but now it never will be, unbelievable.
Agreed but this will be aimed at new comers and now we wait and see what other things he will change in prt 1

Dec 19, 2021
Sure, and that's already been setup with the unsatisfying climaxes for Sophia in her scenes with Liam. Until Sophia takes the plunge with Sam, the story should build up the sexual tension between her and Sam. Sam being of greater girth than Liam is an easy way to increase Sophia's desire/lust. It's almost a given that Sam will satisfy Sophia in ways that Liam is not capable of.

Couple that with Sophia's discovery of Sam's touch and kissing skills in the hot tub, and they combine to push how tempting Sam is to Sophia.

The coup de grace, way down the road sadly, would be paying off Sophia's refusal to swallow her husband's cum by having her wantonly swallow Sam's deliveries. The cherry on top would be for her not only to be shocked to be doing so, but truly enjoy doing so.
do you think Sam has bigger pee pee then Liam? :unsure:
Exactly. The best bonus we can hope for is Sophia finds out the size of Sam's package and discovers it's bigger than Liam's.
maybe My boy sam looks like he might have a thicker and big cock than that loser, piggmy, Frodo, little shitt Dylan.:poop:;):love:

Dec 19, 2021
Although if the Yoga event is anything to go by, Dylan doesn't last much longer than Liam does.
1 minute man that little shitt, Frodo Dylan. :FacePalm::KEK::PogChamp::devilish:

Like father, like son (Liam and Dylan):LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::LUL:

That's why Sophia is more attracted to my boy Sam and she is ready to fall in the love trap of Sam. Don't worry Sophia, those losers Liam and Dylan can't fulfill your desires.;):FacePalm::LUL: So, my boy Sam brings you lots of happiness and fulfills your desires as soon as possible.:love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zacko man

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
1 minute man that little shitt, Frodo Dylan. :FacePalm::KEK::PogChamp::devilish:

Like father, like son (Liam and Dylan):LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::LUL:
You really think the women are going to be chatting during the showers for only a minute? I'm assuming at least 5 minutes, since I believe Liam is around 6. Not great, but calling either of them minute men is delusional, as is calling Dylan "Frodo". At least there's precedent set by Ellie for the nickname "Pygmy".

Dec 19, 2021
You really think the women are going to be chatting during the showers for only a minute? I'm assuming at least 5 minutes, since I believe Liam is around 6. Not great, but calling either of them minute men is delusional, as is calling Dylan "Frodo". At least there's precedent set by Ellie for the nickname "Pygmy".
Ok I'll fix that 5 minute man Dylan. (y):unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Zacko man

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There's no point answering Sam's cult but I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that.
In the last Dylan Amber scene Dylan lasted very long. Masturbation is one thing as you can easily control when you want to cum and so it is never a basis for how long you can last. But Amber was giving Dylan a handjob under the table for the entire duration of them having lunch and even after that she brought sweet dish which they also ate and Amber still kept going. Also given that all of this was happening infront of Amber's family, while he was also inserting his fingers in Amber's pussy. A pretty sexually intense situation. Not to forget there was a sense of urgency in getting this over with from both parties after the lunch. In a relaxed setting things could have gone even longer.

So I would say Dylan that has a pretty good hold on himself and is able to last pretty well. He sure can handle stimulation for long periods.

As for Sam, he himself has admitted to Sophia that he cums from his dreams alone frequently, doesn't even need a hand. Make what you will of his capacity with that.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Totally agree with You. Such business strategy is also proves that L&P is mostly focused on a new auditory. Excited newcomers are most generous ones. So it doesn't really matter that they will become disappointed within few months by milking/excuses/very slow and still getting even more slower AWAM's development , there are plenty of others who will excitedly finance L&P.
It doesn't have to be the sole reason to get new patrons

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
No it does not need to be the sole reason but the timing of it is not great
After that, there is never a suitable period for it. Since the game is just very very long in terms of time, he has to do it. The graphics from back then just look bad. The problem is. In five years the game needs probably a facelift again… and me also :LOL:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After that, there is never a suitable period for it. Since the game is just very very long in terms of time, he has to do it. The graphics from back then just look bad. The problem is. In five years the game needs probably a facelift again
The dialog is also terrible in prt 1 so I expect that he will change that as well

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes