Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:D I think it's better this way. Because there will be a little more content, let's go on this "Sam" this time the boy will do very well, :p:p

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what remake?
L&P is remaking some of the renders at the beginning, using some of the skills he has learned over the years. Since particularly Ellie and Dylan look about a year younger than they currently do, even though in-game it's only been a little under three weeks. But that was done before work on this update began, so shouldn't have any relevance to the slowness of progress since 4x0%. Assuming those numbers are actually trustworthy.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Actually if we talk about "downloadable releases" it is the 5th out of 10.
There were 10 updates planned, then v0.155 and v.160 were merged and released together. Then an unplanned v0.161 was released. So, overall, still 10 planned updates at the moment.

Here is the thing from the schedule

v0.155
12/04/2022
released with v0.160

v0.160
12/04/2022
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task)
School break (bonus scene)
Don Morello (optional)

Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
v0.161
23/05/2022
Aiden's Meeting
v0.165
11/07/2022
Dylan keeps Amber company while waiting for Sam
v0.170
24/08/2022
2nd side job 3rd day
v0.175
TBA
Sophia/Sam
update 6Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2
update 9Dylan/Ellie/Christine
update 10Dylan/Emma + rest

update 7Sophia/Dylan Part 1
update 8Sophia/Dylan Part 2

I'm looking forward to this a lot.
Sophia had already shown Sam her nipples and pubic hair, and
Sam masturbate herself in front of Sophia.

So.. what's next? ;)

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
the game has been developed since 2017. The version of the game is now 0.17. I'm afraid the full version will be available only to our grandchildren
Few people are waiting for game completion but rather intercourse and depravity which will occur far sooner than game completion...although admittedly far sooner is still probably ~1-3 years away

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Few people are waiting for game completion but rather intercourse and depravity which will occur far sooner than game completion...although admittedly far sooner is still probably ~1-3 years away
If we're talking about intercourse on the filthy wife route, the first possible extramarital sex is scheduled to be happening (unlikely) on PD16, which is a lesbian scene, and we don't even know if Sophia is involved here at all, as the only information we got is that there's supposed to be "important characters" involved. If we were to assume that this actually includes Sophia, and it's most certainly not happening at the beginning of PD16, that means it's gonna take roughly 4-5 years with the current development pace to get there.

If you're talking about the first possible hetero cheating scene involving Sophia, then that's gonna be PD19 according to some comments from different users on here, which is 6 entire PD's away. Again, with the current development pace, you could consider yourself lucky if the game reaches this point in about ~9 years from now. Possibly 8.5 years if this scene is gonna happen right after Sophia wakes up on PD19, which I highly doubt is going to be the case.

So, unless a miracle happens, your 1-3 year estimate is completely unrealistic. Stop lying to yourself.

Fanolita

Nov 23, 2021
Why is it always the game i love the most that ends up like this :ROFLMAO:
I enjoy the slow story where the lewd part takes time, but holy fuck.. none of that AND patches/dlc whatever taking years.. Sadge, as they would say on twitch.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If we're talking about intercourse on the filthy wife route, the first possible extramarital sex is scheduled to be happening (unlikely) on PD16, which is a lesbian scene, and we don't even know if Sophia is involved here at all, as the only information we got is that there's supposed to be "important characters" involved. If we were to assume that this actually includes Sophia, and it's most certainly not happening at the beginning of PD16, that means it's gonna take roughly 4-5 years with the current development pace to get there.
Wait, what happened to PD 15 aka the ranch event? That is the deadline for the first lesbian sex scene with an important character. All hints lead to Sophia/Patricia (or Zoe, Patricia's friend), as the ranch event should involve only Sophia among the important characters that are protagonist of the sex scene list (Sophia, Dylan, Ellie).
Sure, since it is "within 3 PD" (starting from PD 12) it could even happen before but it seems unlikely.
It is supposed to be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening", it will be interesting to see how he will do that in term of releases (one single big release, several parts...). In any case it should be in 2-2.5 years, I guess.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

If you're talking about the first possible hetero cheating scene involving Sophia, then that's gonna be PD19 according to some comments from different users on here, which is 6 entire PD's away. Again, with the current development pace, you could consider yourself lucky if the game reaches this point in about ~9 years from now. Possibly 8.5 years if this scene is gonna happen right after Sophia wakes up on PD19, which I highly doubt is going to be the case.

So, unless a miracle happens, your 1-3 year estimate is completely unrealistic. Stop lying to yourself.
Just some additions.
The first lesbian scene is on PD15.If it's not Patricia/Sophia the dev should hide.Maybe in a galaxy far far away.
PD 16 will give us 1 lesbian sex scene and 2 hetero sex scenes.
The important characters part and the way the dev admitted that not all sex scenes will be with Sophia,some will be with Dylan and/or Ellie,make a lot believe there will be no hetero sex scene with Sophia on PD16.
PD19 was a really old statement.
Obviously not relevant now,after he gave us the shedule for the sex scenes for PD13-PD19
After PD16 there is ony 2 more lesbian sex scenes planned and not a single hetero sex scene before PD20.
I have the suspicion that we won't see Dylan or Sam sex scene with Sophia before PD20.
I am even afraid the same thing can happen with Ellie.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Wait, what happened to PD 15 aka the ranch event? That is the deadline for the first lesbian sex scene with an important character. All speculations lead to Sophia/Patricia (or Zoe, Patricia's friend), as the ranch event should involve only Sophia among the important characters that are protagonist of the sex scene list (Sophia, Dylan, Ellie).
Sure, since it is "within 3 PD" (starting from PD 12) it could even happen before but it seems unlikely.
Wasn't L&P's statement at the end of PD12 that there would be sex scenes with important characters within the next 4 PD's, 5 PD's, and so on? If there's any information about it being on PD15 rather than PD16, that's my mistake. Thing is, when L&P said "within" the next 4 PD's, I personally didn't believe for a second that this could mean PD15 or even PD14 for that matter. If what you said is only speculation, then I don't believe it until it actually happens.

Honestly, I don't see how Sophia would have sex with her own sister on PD15 when the only thing that happened between them so far is a kiss during the club scene from...ages ago. Just wouldn't make much sense in terms of story and Sophias state of mind currently, so I don't see how it could escalate like that, so "quickly", with her own sister on top of that.

But hey I don't know, so chances are I'm wrong! If that's the case, then Sophia's first extramarital lesbian cheating scene could be happening in ~3 years...with her sister. lol

Edit: L&P's statement was "within the next 4 PD's", or am I mixing things up here? :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wasn't L&P's statement at the end of PD12 that there would be sex scenes with important characters within the next 4 PD's, 5 PD's, and so on? If there's any information about it being on PD15 rather than PD16, that's my mistake. Thing is, when L&P said "within" the next 4 PD's, I personally didn't believe for a second that this could mean PD15 or even PD14 for that matter. If what you said is only speculation, then I don't believe it until it actually happens.

Honestly, I don't see how Sophia would have sex with her own sister on PD15 when the only thing that happened between them so far is a kiss during the club scene from...ages ago. Just wouldn't make much sense in terms of story and Sophias state of mind currently, so I don't see how it could escalate like that, so "quickly", with her own sister on top of that.

But hey I don't know, so chances are I'm wrong! If that's the case, then Sophia's first extramarital lesbian cheating scene could be happening in ~3 years...with her sister. lol

Edit: L&P's statement was "within the next 4 PD's", or am I mixing things up here? :unsure:
Admittedly, Sophia will have her first sex with a guy at the end of the game. As long as the game is not abandoned.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes