Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The story doesn't need to be original. The story needs to be good and how well if flow into the next scene. Most, if not all, of the methods he is trying, has been done or tried in the past by other writers and artist.
Horny Son? Check
Horny Daughter? Check
Horny Son's friend (Also neighbor)? Check
Horny Sister? Check
Horny Fellow Milf? Check
Horny Classmate/ Milf Friends son? Check
Horny Maid? Check
Blackmail Bastard? Check
Friends for Threesome? Check
Old Man? Check x2
Teen who lacks knowledge on sex? Check x3

Then you go to the possibilities of
Horny Sisters Husband
Horny Daughters Friend
Horny Mailman

Who else am I missing?

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So, recently I mentioned AWAM had major flaws but I still like AWAM. As a developer, I find AWAM facinicating, it has so much activity and complaints but still making bank. So with that being said and something I have been thinking about, if you were developing AWAM, what would you do?

I know, I know, quicker updates and hiring people is prob going to be most people's answer but I mean storyline-wise, what would you do differently?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, recently I mentioned AWAM had major flaws but I still like AWAM. As a developer, I find AWAM facinicating, it has so much activity and complaints but still making bank. So with that being said and something I have been thinking about, if you were developing AWAM, what would you do?

I know, I know, quicker updates and hiring people is prob going to be most people's answer but I mean storyline-wise, what would you do differently?
Get Sophia a sybian and so making the 1000000 routes/branches obselete

• Haha
Reactions: Notretsam

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021

Mmmhhh show Sophia's boobs for another 10 updates at least, then add character hair animations on every render and finally do sex scenes with the postman, the sauna guys and there wife! All animated of course. AH yes I forgot sex content for Sophia other than with her husband planned for around 2030 but after that not sure since there will be gta 6, TES 6 and so on

Sorry for english too guys <3

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Focus the story on the family!
That means Dylan, Ellie and Patricia! These are the taboo characters that make the story interesting, exciting and drive the money machine for him.
But that's not to say he should disregard other characters. No! He should just make their stories shorter. What do we care about the story with Sam, with Aiden, with the old guys, the young guys, etc.?
That should be the supporting cast. There's just nothing special about them fucking with these characters in the end.

They can all serve as jerk-off templates!

But the family! That's the thrill of AWAM. Or at least it should be. But apparently L&P sees it differently when he says Sam and Aiden have the most interesting hetero stories. :cautious:

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Horny Son? Check
Horny Daughter? Check
Horny Sister? Check
Horny Fellow Milf? Check
Horny Classmate? Check
Horny Maid? Check
Blackmail Bastard? Check
Old Man? Check x2

Horny Sisters Husband
Horny Daughters Friend
Horny Mailman

Who else am I missing?
A talking Dog

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

I would pare the branching down, remove some of the unnecessary stuff - keeping some of the current things as they are too far gone to remove. Keep Sam & Morello & Side Jobs, lose Bennet, Museum Boys, Postman, Janitor.
I like much of the stuff, it's creative but a little "preachy"- too much education, which I don't need - so I would reduce the "education piece" like all the mythology with the Art Class, all the Biology and leave in the good stuff of course. I don't need the complete lyrics of any song Sam is singing as another example. L&P needs to move this one along and finish it. The next one will be even better with what he has learned here. Demonstrating the ability to commit AND complete such a thing would really ramp up his subs. The next game would be way over the top if he can finish this one.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Horny Son? Check
Horny Daughter? Check
Horny Sister? Check
Horny Fellow Milf? Check
Horny Classmate/ Milf Friends son? Check
Horny Maid? Check
Blackmail Bastard? Check
Old Man? Check x2

Horny Sisters Husband
Horny Daughters Friend
Horny Mailman

Who else am I missing?
2nd Blackmail Bastard - check
Horny Janitor - check
Horny Suana Couple - check
Horny Cosby like neighbor - check

• Haha
Reactions: Kheram and lockerxx

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
2nd Blackmail Bastard - check
Horny Janitor - check
Horny Suana Couple - check
Horny Cosby like neighbor - check
2nd Blackmail Bastard? If Andre then yeah sure.

I'd put the Horny Black Janitor in possibility

Included Suana Couple already labeled as the possible threesome.

Cosby like Neighbor?

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Can someone send me the saves files of season 1 so that I can directly play the season 2 with no issues. My file got deleted. So needed one for the upcoming update for season 2. The save file of the start of the season 2.

Thx...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes