Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Damn this sucks... probably the best update till now... finally something substantial happened, but we probably won't see further development till 2024-2025...

Petition for L&P to drop all other routes till Sam's route is fully completed :ROFLMAO:

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
Wait what???

She wouldn't let him take off her bra in my playthrough how tf did you get this??
did you have sex with Liam on day16 or day19? if yes then don't have sex with him and also your filthy points should be more than good wife points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deckard81

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I think the scene in Sam's house is unreal. I understand that Sofia is somewhat excited, but not to the same extent that she would undress in a strange house, knowing that at any moment Sam's parents could come into the room. Her actions are a serious crime in America, with a serious deadline. I would understand if she was drunk or stoned, but for a sober head at her age, this is unlikely.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I think the scene in Sam's house is unreal. I understand that Sofia is somewhat excited, but not to the same extent that she would undress in a strange house, knowing that at any moment Sam's parents could come into the room. Her actions are a serious crime in America, with a serious deadline. I would understand if she was drunk or stoned, but for a sober head at her age, this is unlikely.
It plays into the fact that she is feeling like a teenager every time she is with Sam. Teenager do not act rational they act emotional

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Because it's not real.
Let's not get too immersed.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah at the end everyone has something to complain about

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
she is now officially a cheating wife and maybe she will regret after that what she did just for long-awaited orgasm. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
Only Sophia, I don't have many hiding places. And what about the clothes on the bed and the floor?
If julia gets called while opening the door sophia could make a run to his closet or hide behind the door again. After sam could scoot the clothes on the floor under the bed and sit on the clothes on the bed. Julia doesnt have to walk in his room fully, she could just say what she needs to say at the door. Alot of scenarios could play out where they dont get caught but it just depends how the dev writes it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes