Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
The last time we see Dylan with Sophia it is in the park right...and he touch the butt of Sophia ?
So the next two update....what is the interraction with Dylan/Sophia ?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Did you choose Sam hiding in the hot tub? That must be chosen.
nah had him hide behind the tub, so that is it

lol got to be real, that is ridiculous, shouldn't matter what you choose with Sam, as long as you invite him over to tub.

ai12

Jan 6, 2020
This update took me by surprise. It was above all my expectation.
Now with the current plot's progress together with the fact that Dylan is about to have not less then 5 scenes with Sophia, I believe that they are going on a trip together and eventually they will have sex by the end of playday 14. Unfortuently We will only get to see it in about 3.5 years.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
Now with the current plot's progress together with the fact that Dylan is about to have not less then 5 scenes with Sophia, I believe that they are going on a trip together and eventually they will have sex by the end of playday 14. Unfortuently We will only get to see it in about 3.5 years.
If we're lucky almost 3.5 years...

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
Not many people complain about blue ball anymore in this update, you're satisfied, right? ;) with the unfinished ending in this part, the next part promises to be even hotter
So after the latest update, I feel that L&P has accepted to start moving the game into the ending stage

This type of game will always come to an end when the heroine has become cheap, players start to lose interest in her. No need to talk too much about the plot
Of course, I guess the game needs at least 4 more updates, hopefully, Sam and Dylan will have what they want.
And in the end, I still find the animation unnecessary, 2 animations don't make the game more interest

Reactions: metalliko

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The last time we see Dylan with Sophia it is in the park right...and he touch the butt of Sophia ?
So the next two update....what is the interraction with Dylan/Sophia ?
The next update have both Sophia and Dylan, but since it's at the hairdresser's salon the assumption is that it's more focused on Dylan/Marie. The two update's after that are purely Sophia/Dylan though.
Dylan is only really going to have 2 of the next 5 updates with Sophia. Update 9 is for the bonus storyline, which by definition doesn't involve Sophia, and Update 10 is Dylan/Emma +"rest" (presumable the "rest" is for those of us that don't play the Dylan route, so Sophia just having a nice relaxing evening then going to sleep).
Not many people complain about blue ball anymore in this update, you're satisfied, right? ;) with the unfinished ending in this part, the next part promises to be even hotter
So after the latest update, I feel that L&P has accepted to start moving the game into the ending stage

This type of game will always come to an end when the heroine has become cheap, players start to lose interest in her. No need to talk too much about the plot
Of course, I guess the game needs at least 4 more updates, hopefully, Sam and Dylan will have what they want.
And in the end, I still find the animation unnecessary, 2 animations don't make the game more interest
Of those that got to play the Sam event, appear to love it. But there are a few players of the Sam route that are having difficulty getting the event, and those like me that don't play the Sam route that got absolutely nothing this time.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I’m working on something you might like, doubly so if you like Harley Quinn. I’m planning on having the script done by the end of my Thanksgiving break, and depending on Subscribe Star and Fanbox, hopefully out by the end of the year. I might even drop a link in this thread. I’m the guy who shared 0.175, so I think I earned a plug.

Last edited:

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
I haven't played this one for a couple of years, before it used to be nothing but a dress up game is it worth my time now or is it still just 5 outfit changes per update with nothing really happening?

DinoOrange

Feb 17, 2018
People need to stop complaining and just carry on with your own lives. Sure you might not care about characters that are included with each update. I personally loved this update and found it amazing. Now that being said, there will be an update at some point that ill hate cause it will only include scenes with characters i dont care about, but thats how it goes. The scenes always look amazing so thank you for the work

Reactions: roro and Whitekink

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
To be continued.. LOL Can't say I don't expect it now.. release frequency doesn't matter. Might be lucky to get 2 scenes a year.. still worth it. The next shower scene sure would be a nice Christmas present though!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes