Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Being on the yoga path doesn't necessarily mean the complete yoga path with Dylan spying in the showers after the locker room. For that you need a high lesbian and Patricia points. And follow Dylan through yoga to make friends with Claire.
So? The point I was making was that there can't be any significant progress between Sophia and Dylan this update, since it would lock out players choosing the Alyssa event.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
If this is more centered around Dylan and Marie in the salon and we are entering a new phase of this game, I imagine we'll get an in-depth scene of Dylan touching Marie's hand and having a monologue about her skin.

Reactions: Sagf
Jul 28, 2017
If this takes the usual time and the usual number of pics ie 200 ish. what in Christ's name will this filler scene of garbage crowbarred in as a reason to change hair for animation purposes be good for? Man alive..... get on with the story.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
So? The point I was making was that there can't be any significant progress between Sophia and Dylan this update, since it would lock out players choosing the Alyssa event.
Hmmm, no I was full Dylan path. And Dylan comes to Zach's house anyway if Sophia goes there instead. Dylan was at self-defence class at the time. Unless your gameplay variation came out different.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hmmm, no I was full Dylan path. And Dylan comes to Zach's house anyway if Sophia goes there instead. Dylan was at self-defence class at the time. Unless your gameplay variation came out different.
What does whatever route a player is playing have to do with it?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes