BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
:ROFLMAO: We'll likely see Liam on the path of infidelity when he has the last act of this marriage to play out at the end of the game, when he finds out about Sophia's infidelity, who confesses. And will bring down the curtain on this marriage. Sophia ends badly.
Hmm, so your Sophy is unfaithful, but don't worry, nothing is lost, you can always go back to the beginning and save marriage, maybe you'll see real German swinger action :devilish::p;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I was beginning to think that I would be the only one to have any interest in Sophia’s parents getting sexually involved. Yeah, I know, more characters and paths, not realistic, that’s too old for younger patrons and gamers, all true. But as a general passing thought for years down the line, I might find a few couplings intriguing. For Grandma, perhaps with Dylan; Liam; Sam (she gives Sam a cello lesson); Ellie; some granddaughter/daughter/grandma/aunt(Patricia) mix. For Grandpa, anything with Sophia’s dad would likely be too creepy for me, but I'll try to keep an open mind.
7. Will Sophia's parents make an appearance in the game?
Yes. Later in the game you will meet Sophia and Patricia's parents.

8. Will they have a sexual role in the game?
Nope.
i am ok with a hot granny :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hmm, so your Sophy is unfaithful, but don't worry, nothing is lost, you can always go back to the beginning and save marriage, maybe you'll see real German swinger action :devilish::p;)
:ROFLMAO: I always play the good wife track for the first time. It's boring "and this famous inscription o_Owill be continued" Then the next completion of the game is the path of corruption. But I have several saves with different routes:devilish:. So I check other routes as well.

• Love
Reactions: Bane71 and BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Games like this are rare on this site. :ROFLMAO: Can't wait to play with young men, mature women and older ladies, Not super pretty milfs , it's boring.
I'm just guessing, your Sophy soaped up those grandfathers in the sanatorium like crazy, didn't she? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;) (no need to answer) :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Is any modder working on creating a mod that captures all the necessary choice possibilities during part 1 to allow easy generation of part 2 starting saves?

For example:

To view the next update, we need to specifically take the Dylan POV during the yoga event to get the Sophia/Dylan/Marie/Claire event.

When we finally get our next Alyssa event, we are going to need the Sophia event where she chose Alyssa over Patricia/Ellie (I'm interested in seeing this branch of possibilities, but I certainly did not choose it over all the following Patricia/Ellie content).

My Don Morello save (Sophia did Everything Larry asked her to do) did not give me the 'Run Aiden Run' scene when Don Morello's boys stop by to 'say hi.'

I don't know modding so I have no idea how hard it would be to create a scene unlocker (if we sacrifice any remaining hint of immersion) but that would at least give anyone interested access to the created scene if they had no interest in maintaining a save for that path.

Thoughts?

Is there an easy way to make a scene unlocker or is AWAM coded in such a way as to make this too hard?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Is any modder working on creating a mod that captures all the necessary choice possibilities during part 1 to allow easy generation of part 2 starting saves?

For example:

To view the next update, we need to specifically take the Dylan POV during the yoga event to get the Sophia/Dylan/Marie/Claire event.

When we finally get our next Alyssa event, we are going to need the Sophia event where she chose Alyssa over Patricia/Ellie (I'm interested in seeing this branch of possibilities, but I certainly did not choose it over all the following Patricia/Ellie content).

My Don Morello save (Sophia did Everything Larry asked her to do) did not give me the 'Run Aiden Run' scene when Don Morello's boys stop by to 'say hi.'

I don't know modding so I have no idea how hard it would be to create a scene unlocker (if we sacrifice any remaining hint of immersion) but that would at least give anyone interested access to the created scene if they had no interest in maintaining a save for that path.

Thoughts?

Is there an easy way to make a scene unlocker or is AWAM coded in such a way as to make this too hard?
There is one already and one of the best. Just unlock it in the gallery and you can see the WHOLE Update everytime.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Cool, now Dylan can have a family reunion (better have Patricia stay over) and fuck his whole family :ROFLMAO:
maybe change the update name to “A son and brother fucks his aunt, sister, grandmom and mother”:ROFLMAO:
While Liam the Cuck sits on the corner and watches
… Sam played his cello. The Elder Mrs. Parker sat behind him. Her hands guided his. She covered his neck with kisses. Sam could feel her mature breasts pressing into his back. He felt her orchid pressing against his buttocks. She moved her right hand over Sam’s breast, and gently fondled it. Her left hand stroked his belly. She started to pull his shirt up. “Grandma Parker, what are you doing? You mustn’t touch me like that! Please, Grandma Parker, stop this now. This is so wrong. Grandma Parker, no, don’t. We shouldn’t do that…”

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, or some updates.
In that case, as Bane71 said, no. Whilst it says in the About page that the whole 30 days have been written, there are a few times that the script has changed, like the addition of the bonus storyline, or removal of The Twist.

I believe the general consensus is that L&P has a general idea of what he wants to happen by each playable day, but only in a general sense, and that the script itself is written on the fly.

One of the things I'm curious about is that according to the Ellie roadmap, she doesn't have events after PD23. One possible explanation is that L&P just doesn't have a plan for what her route will entail after that.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There is one already and one of the best. Just unlock it in the gallery and you can see the WHOLE Update everytime.
Are you referring to the mod by KoGa3?

I'm looking for something more than a gallery unlock for the limited gallery AWAM shows us.

For example - the AWAM gallery is missing the 'Aiden meets Don Morello's boys' - it just has Sophia being molested by Aiden's thugs.

I was hoping for either a scene unlock for all scenes or, better, the mod that lets you create custom saves from Part 1 so you can have a little immersion if you play a particular branch from part 1 thru all the content in Part 2.

Still - thanks for help.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes