hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
I'm hoping for a voyeur approach rather than NTR. As I understand it, it is Dylan himself who is trying to bring his mother together with others in order to have something to watch. As long as he have an influence I don't think it's NTR.

View attachment 2357375

Also, I think L&P's reference to a cuckold is a misuse of the word. There would have to be an romantic relationship between Dylan and Sophia for him to be a cuckold and this kind of relationship seems to be part of the other path, if I understand it correct. As I said, my guess is a voyuer approach. Most likely very equal to the way we've seen Dylan do it a few times now, but just more extrem. :)
I knew there was a "cuck" plan, but like you said I had an issue with that because Sophia isn't Dylan's in the first place so cucking him would be harder. Voyeur is fine and good, but depending on the situation it's basically NTR. Like if Dylan sees Sam with his mom I feel like there's no way he's going to be fully ok with it. And there is definitely a Dylan/Ellie storyline developing as well where I assume that choosing for Ellie to forgive Logan is going to lead to Dylan being jealous of Logan, and hopefully watch it happen. If given a choice, I would choose to deny Dylan sex with Ellie, but have him watch her have sex.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes