brt654

Dec 29, 2019
I never write here, but for those of you who want to know something, I suggest you wait for the next update.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I love your undying optimism for the game's upcoming updates but at this point and looking at the spoiler pics I think i look forward to updates in 2024.
Here is the thing. I thought Part 2 so far wsa a banger. This was one to breath IMO. But coming of after Spophia and Sam event many normal events look a bit weak. I enjoyed the interactions and the music Thats why I thought it was a "fun" event.

It is nothing special

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Here is the thing. I thought Part 2 so far wsa a banger. This was one to breath IMO. But coming of after Spophia and Sam event many normal events look a bit weak. I enjoyed the interactions and the music Thats why I thought it was a "fun" event.

It is nothing special
For what I personally want is things to pick up pace , I mean its over more than 4 fucking years and still what do we really get at the end of the day. But I get it bcuz the dev knows he has got no story for the game's future so he will continue with this shit and he knows he will get paid good too. The only reason why I stopped supporting him on patron a year and half back was this entire extreme slow burn shit.

Sep 28, 2021
If he took a year to complete a day in a game. Then it will take 30 years to complete this game. And this will make him multi millionaire. So better all bycott him .so he can learn lessons and do update faster otherwise there are plenty of games which are better then this one
Recommend other games?

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
If he took a year to complete a day in a game. Then it will take 30 years to complete this game. And this will make him multi millionaire. So better all bycott him .so he can learn lessons and do update faster otherwise there are plenty of games which are better then this one
Plz my lord be the first one to do the honor of boycotting. As far as the game is concerned it will never be completed for sure.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes