platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
If I am not wrong Dylan is the only other character other than Sophie who's PoV we have seen? Honestly that will make him our second MC. This has been some slow ride for our Main Male Character to get any action. Where it's with Sophie,Marie,Christine,Ellie ,I just want him to get on some action. Didn't played to Dylan boarding school route so no Amber for me yet.

Reactions: dima1986

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Some speculation…
1) Dylan was back from boarding school before Sam / Sophia event because he was at Sam’s place…. He is lying to Sophia & he definitely saw her with Sam.
2) Within 4 PDs (i.e. 13-16) we are expecting 2 hetero & 2 lesbian mega events. Per the discussions here the sequence should be lesbian, hetero, lesbian, hetero. 1st L should be with Ellie on PD 14 and 1st H with Dylan on the same day (or the college guys as an ONS)
3) Aiden will progress with his tasks (PDs 16-20) but there will be no hetero event (lesbian maybe since there are 2 left after PD 16).
4) Mr Benett will progress with his blackmail for the week without any sexual activity during PDs 16-20.
5) The real (hetero) action begins after PD 20 when Sophia will be corrupted enough to accept sexual assault. To be realistic though they should be mutually exclusive (i.e. if one progresses the other stops) and as a result to see them all you should play a few different paths…
6) With all the above being said you have to wait for the real action 4-10 years (i.e. 7 PDs). But if you like teasing and hot tension be prepared from June onwards…

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Ok boys and girls set your watches for the last week of May/first of June, is going to be a long and slow ride so take a deep breath.
View attachment 2389684
Ha ha ha ha.

Given the way the developer has been doing things so far, it would be just about Dylan and Sophia kissing or touching breast.

and Sophia will regret and retreat the story, just like Sam's story planned.

Sorry

Last edited:

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
Some speculation…
1) Dylan was back from boarding school before Sam / Sophia event because he was at Sam’s place…. He is lying to Sophia & he definitely saw her with Sam.
2) Within 4 PDs (i.e. 13-16) we are expecting 2 hetero & 2 lesbian mega events. Per the discussions here the sequence should be lesbian, hetero, lesbian, hetero. 1st L should be with Ellie on PD 14 and 1st H with Dylan on the same day (or the college guys as an ONS)
3) Aiden will progress with his tasks (PDs 16-20) but there will be no hetero event (lesbian maybe since there are 2 left after PD 16).
4) Mr Benett will progress with his blackmail for the week without any sexual activity during PDs 16-20.
5) The real (hetero) action begins after PD 20 when Sophia will be corrupted enough to accept sexual assault. To be realistic though they should be mutually exclusive (i.e. if one progresses the other stops) and as a result to see them all you should play a few different paths…
6) With all the above being said you have to wait for the real action 4-10 years (i.e. 7 PDs). But if you like teasing and hot tension be prepared from June onwards…
my speculation is that first hetero sex with sophia will be swinging scene, liam sophia with that bride girl i forgot her name. From there she will open up.

second will be dylan (atleast in my playthrough, sam can watch from his tree house with a dildo up his ass feeling his own boobies)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes