Gabriel Lima

Sep 16, 2017
I think this game is pretty cool at first, but it has been promising a lot and delivering so little. It's as like you wanted to have sex with your best friend but she bamboozled you so much, leaving you with a little hope that you finally smash, so that in the end you realize that she's a guy. Just sad.:(

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I think the blackmail storyline has potential if L&P plays his cards right. Maybe after assignment 4 or 5 , Sophia gets enough corrupted that when she gets the chance to end it maybe by some help from Patricia or even the janitor who is a thug, she decides against it and continues playing with Aiden.
In this way she becomes the dominating party, not aiden since she had the chance to call it off yet she did not because she secretly started enjoying it. But Aiden doesnt know that and thinks he's still in control.
In this way she might even discover her masochistic side leading to possible bdsm scenes
This way has some serious potential i believe.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I think this game is pretty cool at first, but it has been promising a lot and delivering so little. It's as like you wanted to have sex with your best friend but she bamboozled you so much, leaving you with a little hope that you finally smash, so that in the end you realize that she's a guy. Just sad.:(
Not even a guy. She's a boy.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I think the blackmail storyline has potential if L&P plays his cards right. Maybe after assignment 4 or 5 , Sophia gets enough corrupted that when she gets the chance to end it maybe by some help from Patricia or even the janitor who is a thug, she decides against it and continues playing with Aiden.
In this way she becomes the dominating party, not aiden since she had the chance to call it off yet she did not because she secretly started enjoying it. But Aiden doesnt know that and thinks he's still in control.
In this way she might even discover her masochistic side leading to possible bdsm scenes
This way has some serious potential i believe.
I like this suggestion. It makes sense at least and plays into some aspects of the story that were evident earlier, primarily Patricia as a slightly unhinged firecracker with an itchy trigger finger :). It might also bring the MC and Patricia closer which is a good thing. I hope this will also bring the MC and Alissa closer as well since she's one of the best looking characters in this game.

Reactions: Taker Fan

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
A woman, mother of two, 32-35 years old, waiting weeks for one more night of fun with her husband, discovers her lesbian side. but first, hypnotized by her son's dick, Janitor's beast and three more in hotel's sauna. Speaking about realistic.
32-35 years old ar maybe better said 38-40 years old. It doesn't matter so much, but I think she is a bit older then 32, infering from her children age.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
32-35 years old ar maybe better said 38-40 years old. It doesn't matter so much, but I think she is a bit older then 32, infering from her children age.
Yeah, what I want to say is the "lesbian way" is not realistic. If Liam would have tried several times to make love to her and Sophia would have said no, had a headache or something, while she was flirting with Alyssa, Vicky,...,something with her sister I could accept it, but Sophia was natural with her daughter, yes a bit prude , but no more.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
There should be some new tags for threads. AN (=annoying) and TX (=toxic). The same shit is discussed after every update and between every update and before every update. The same shit over and over and over again. I am out of this, again, sadly. Have fun!
No, not again. Stay with us.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
no wonder the dev did leave this thread, every single bit of us already bored with this kind of situation or maybe the op should be added a note "teaser only content" until the sex scene finally arrived so that will minimized audience dissatisfaction

Reactions: steelsmiter

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
there is post in his patreon any idea what he post?

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
no wonder the dev did leave this thread, every single bit of us already bored with this kind of situation or maybe the op should be added a note "teaser only content" until the sex scene finally arrived so that will minimized audience dissatisfaction
Why? The whining and complaining won't stop. To be honest we both had a nice discussion. And I loved that. Because it was a normal discussion without that.
But most writing here is so much complaining of every scene of/in this game. Now the game has made a step forward. Maybe a big step. And than, you get, it is not realstic anymore etc. But yeah, a game with the cumbucket like Anna is real. Who is fucking everything with three legs. Give me a break. I guess what many do not really get, that this is more like a Erotic Novel with a slow Progress like a book or something else.

Oh and by the way: She(Sophia) told, that she is twice the age if him(Sam) + a litle more. So she is 38 or 40 years old.

Edit: Sorry. And I hope I didn't offended everybody. But I had to get something of my chest.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
there is post in his patreon any idea what he post?

I just opened the download access for everyone 6 days earlier. The reason for that you'll learn later today in a detailed post, and there will also be an important poll for all my patrons very soon!

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

I just opened the download access for everyone 6 days earlier. The reason for that you'll learn later today in a detailed post, and there will also be an important poll for all my patrons very soon!
That does not Sound good. Am I Right?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes