Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My money would not be on the FinSubs. They're too submissive to notice the sunk cost fallacy. I could wager they will keep paying past the two year no update mark.
The other problem with the model L&P has decided to use is the possibility that the ruse will fail and his account will be shut down.

Particularly if the bonus storyline is going to eventuate in Dylan sleeping with Ellie. Is L&P going to be able to play wack-a-mole quickly enough deleting posts celebrating some actual incest in the game.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
The other problem with the model L&P has decided to use is the possibility that the ruse will fail and his account will be shut down.

Particularly if the bonus storyline is going to eventuate in Dylan sleeping with Ellie. Is L&P going to be able to play wack-a-mole quickly enough deleting posts celebrating some actual incest in the game.
He could offer a discounted tier system on Subscribestar to get people to move away from Patreon and then dump the extra headache/work of the decoy patreon version. Doubtful he would do the math to justify the lowered income even with reduced effort/work.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Don't give him any more ideas. Now he'll probably find some way to work having the Hulk and the Avengers show up in the game too. Although having the Hulk stumble upon Sophia and then shouting, "Hulk SMASH...that." would be kind of funny.
Don't worry about that, L&P has already introduced in his game a superhero with large hands and big sausage fingers ready to smash all the girls in San Alejo.
dylan_smash.jpg
There's nothing left to do but wait and see how far his transformation will go.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Is this POssible to sophia allow dylan to touch her breast?
Yes it is possible, even probable. Whether Sophia is wearing a bra or not, i.e. it is just a matter of touching the fabric, remains to be seen. I remain optimistic and say - Sophia will be naked on top.
But as Obama said - Yes! - Maybe! - It's classified!

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I think L&P should add Liam's POV in the scenes where Sophia cucks him, so we, as a players, can decide whether Liam likes to be cucked or not. I think that would be very hot or pathetic, depends on choices.

Reactions: Kumartest

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
anyone curious about the next animation?
normally lewd scenes have animation
so some very naughty will have to come about

I look forward to the next two updates. I think after both we will be able to estimate how serious L&P is about the game, or if he is delay Dylan progress again.

I'm not so sure about the animations. Honestly, I think that AWAM could do well without them. It would be much more important to finally increase the speed of development, so that this game has a realistic chance to be finished at some point. What AWAM would need here is a minimum quadrupling of the current speed. At the moment, everything is just going much too slowly.

Jun 1, 2020
Animations are good.. but not so good to move forward the update release.
There are games with much better animations.
And in the animations the characters are not even that similar to the rendered images
So I think L&P should push the game forward .. then if anything he can integrate the animations, but not slowing down the development of the game .. which is already extenuatingly slow.
Personally I don't intend to support a game that I really like in terms of plot and images .. but whose development time seems to me just unsustainable.

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
sophia/dylan part 1 : it seem like nothing strange , only enterance of Dylan event.

So we should wait to Sophia Dylan Part 2 to see something naughty.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
but whose development time seems to me just unsustainable.
This is the problem.

At some point in Part 1, the game felt stopped.

And on the last day of Part 1, when the developer solved several characters, I saw it and felt that the developer had changed the plan.

Of course, it may be my illusion, but slow working speed, small volume and long term always test consumer patience.

And in terms of the story, there's nothing different from Part 1.

For now, part 2 is meaningless than dividing the capacity of part 1 and this is the first time I've played such a game.

Usually, developers divide parts for new stories or divide parts to inform the story's rapid progress.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
sophia/dylan part 1 : it seem like nothing strange , only enterance of Dylan event.

So we should wait to Sophia Dylan Part 2 to see something naughty.
LP will cut the event at the point where anyone can speculate about the continuation but no one will predict the actual event… Hold your horses till first Sunday of August (2nd part release…)

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020

Voting is currently underway for English, please select yes
32TL6oQIex4.jpg
Hola "Mr Boss" Sophia (Dirty Route) te envía saludos.

Hello "Mr Boss" Sophia (Dirty Route) says hello.

vtvYa-SoWnU.jpg
Sophia no se unirá a Liam y su jefe para ver el partido de fútbol, se bañará, con o sin Dylan

Sophia will not join Liam and his boss to watch the football game, she will take a bath, with or without Dylan

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes