DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ellie does have LI's: currently Julia and Logan have already had scenes and Sophia has been pushing for Ellie/Sam.

Ellie just had a major decision to make where the brother she has started to get along with can tell her she is worth more than being with a cheating scumbag like Logan - I went with kick Logan to the curb.

This is an Ellie route - a specific choice to stay with Logan or not - even if it may not be the Ellie route you want.

Dylan has choices for LI with Emma being the first, chosen by Sophia, as well as the 'recent' addition of Marie, introduced in the Yoga event.

What are L&Ps plans for Sophia and the LIs of her children?

He's laid the groundwork for solo and 3 some encounters with Julia (would you object to Julia bringing Sophia to orgasm by giving her a good fingerbang while Ellie feels compelled to play with and tug on Sophia's nipples because she wants to be a part of the magic?)

While there is the potential for Sophia to help Dylan if she catches him being too rough with Emma (for example - with Dylan being too inexperienced and not the Casanova reincarnation Sam is). This could lead to Sophia/Emma lesbian encounters and/or Sophia/Dylan/Emma 3 some encounters. So far, I have not seen an event that opens that door the way L&P gave us the Ellie/Julia/Sophia lead in but that does not mean it is not in the works.

There is the same kind of potential for the Dylan/Marie path. Was Sophia's accidental grope of Marie's breast in the shower a one off or will this help to fuel Sophia's lesbian fantasies once Marie starts coming by the house to spend time with Dylan, for example?

If so, does Sophia act on those fantasies, even going so far as to include Dylan so she can be satisfied...

The fact that we have not seen it yet does not mean L&P is not laying the groundwork for these kinds of encounters - this is his story to tell after all.

For all we know, L&P could be planning on using the Dylan/Amber path to justify Sophia taking the initiative to give Sam oral.

She already spied on Neil and Amber from her room and watched them have oral then Amber rode Neil cowgirl. A passive Sophia could end up seeing what she thinks is the same activity happening again at night and she decides to spy on them again. The difference this time is that when Amber gets out of the 69 with 'Neil' who is on the bottom, Sophia sees Dylan instead and this fuels her anger that Amber would do this to her son, then her recognition that she is being a hypocrite, and finally her decision to give Sam a better blowjob than Amber gave Dylan.

It is hard to know what is fluff and what is storytelling to lay the groundwork for Sophia late game encounters where L&P is trying to make his 'realistic' encounters work.

None of us can KNOW how L&P is going to use existing encounters and LI's to influence the final outcome of AWAM.

The real issue, to me, is the Ultra slow development time that leaves us hanging no matter what paths you are on.

How many of us would be saying 'Are we there yet' if we got meaningful updates every 45 days?
BD16A811-CB99-45A8-86B2-761DE9932184.gif

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
im just not happy seeing dylan in that image, 4 out of updates he's already there, now this one as well

Last edited:

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
her son(i.e sam ) has had soo many lewd scenes with her, but not much physical scenes,if then when are they going to get physical, 2030?

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
Can anybody even tell me what the new content even is nothing has changed for me since about 3 or 4 updates ago. And before you give me some dumb bs answer about downloading both parts... yes I have both parts.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Can anybody even tell me what the new content even is nothing has changed for me since about 3 or 4 updates ago. And before you give me some dumb bs answer about downloading both parts... yes I have both parts.
estimado amigo, los cambios en el progreso del juego se ven reflejados segun la ruta que has seguido, buena esposa, lujuria, lesbiana, etc
si no es la respuesta adecuada, sesde ya disculpa

Dear friend, the changes in the progress of the game are reflected according to the route you have followed, good wife, lust, lesbian, etc.
If this is not the correct answer, please feel free to apologize.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm curious but how much interest would people have in this VN if Dylan and Ellie were step related and Sophia was a widow?

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Ok so this is supposed to be part 1 of Dylan and Sophia, I think in this update as soon as things will start to go somewhere this update will end and the rest will be continued in part 2.
What do you think?

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Original pic...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that her bikni/bra open under the robe(black thing she wear)???
It's look a like that is open

This scene maybe get animation here i think
Because Dylan see her boobs at store I think so this time it's about touching her boobs

I think on this update maybe she flash her boobs to him or maybe let him touch or play with them
And the end was also maybe same as Sam one door scene or different...

Reactions: RCC14

kpodder

Mar 5, 2021
Hey guys, so I know there are no other games like this on the market right now. Still, would appreciate some recommendations. I have played project myriam and loved that one too. How about other games that you guys played and enjoyed similar to this?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm curious but how much interest would people have in this VN if Dylan and Ellie were step related and Sophia was a widow?
Depends, particularly on who is still blood-related to Sophia.

I've sometimes played around with the idea (like for my lesbian route rewrite) that Ellie is Sophia's daughter, but Dylan is a tenant, perhaps the son of a family friend.

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Hola chicos, sé que no hay otros juegos como este en el mercado en este momento. Aún así, agradecería algunas recomendaciones. He jugado al proyecto Myriam y también me encantó. ¿Qué hay de otros juegos que jugaron y disfrutaron similares a este?
[/CITA]

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, but I'm more curious what the general reception on Patreon of the teasers is. If he's releasing the teasers at lower tiers than usual, that tells me that perhaps the Dylan fans he's trying to entice are predominantly in those lower tiers.

If he's released teasers at higher tiers and got not much excitement from it, then maybe he's trying to judge where all the Dylan fans have gone. Especially with Ellie and Sam gaining popularity. Noticed that the differential between Dylan and Sam lately is about the same as the differential between Dylan and Ellie from the last poll (around 40 if memory serves).
Most teasers are for 10 and 15 dollars patrons.Only 2 for lower tier.
The hightest tier patrons(50) are like 5 people total.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes