GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
View attachment 2373849

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.180

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.180, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.180 (1.5 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2373849 View attachment 2188866 View attachment 2373850 View attachment 2188867
Here

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Best game i've played!
The story is long and very interesting, very few sex scenes which makes the temptation growing
If you just had the chance to enjoy playing AWAM from the start to the end of current content, that's great and I agree with you.

Now, having played all current content, if you want to wait long enough to be immersed in new content, I have some bad news...

If you actually expect to be able to enjoy eventually playing AWAM from start to finish, please refer to your last physical (you want to see if your Dr. gives you a life expectancy of > 30 more years - because, yeah, the wait will be that bad - If AWAM is ever finished).

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
from this moment i shall describe the thread a complete jungle madness.

where you are going to witness different kind of animals.

1 really common species are newly joined monkeys who always jump randomly and one by one and shout "when is next update coming?"

don't be scared of them. they're cute little monkeys who needs love and right information.

then we have broke racoons, they're always checking f95zone notification to get a new update from premium patreons. and sometimes they also seem to ask for the unlocked post from Dev patreon.

don't judge them they're the most common species here. all you have to do is give them the unlocked post and they shall start worshipping you. you're not Hero to them, you are Demi god.

3 kind of species are loyal Bull dogs, they support the dev like side kick, they chew the living crap out of monkeys and racoon who criticize dev and game. and never expected them to unlock the patreon content, they'll not only bite you but also give you mid life crisis.

don't hate them they're just really faithful and have integrity and norms.

then we have veteran wolfs. boy oh boy. them keep the thread alive. sometimes they create a meme about games like batman, robin and sometimes they dedicate their whole life to figure out story of the game. and if you see someone writing more then 4 lines you know he's the one who'll always keep you company.

don't ever try to pick fight with them, they usually roam in group together from game to game threads to threads. if you ever tried to hurt one you'll have to deal with their clan. it's best to join them.

then there are some popular elephants, who just try game to judge it and you can easily identify them as well known members or I like to call them get a life bro. don't ever try to talk to them they have the attitude of a roman king and money worth penny. it's best to just see their comments and like when you agree.

then their is the rich lion who's only purpose is to unlock the content and give game of monkeys and racoon when the game unlocks.

usually they're referred as Hero, king, masaya, Allah. it's best to keep them happy and always worship them for their support.

and at last there are some lonely poetic tigers.

who just wanders around and prefer to stay silent.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I kinda got mixed thoughts on this update the last time we had a teaser with adult looking Dylan he got a hand job.. maybe a foot job in the bath.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes