conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
I think Part 1 will be the upper part and Part 2 will be the lower part of the Sophia :)
With all the recent turmoil, will L&P come up with another update that is different enough to anger his supporters?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
We already know more or less how many images this version will have and how long it takes compared to the others? Is it taking longer than normal? Does it mean that it will have many more images or that it is busy in the animation?

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I think that L&P most probably finished the update!!
And probably he is working on the recitation of the old version

Because there are so many teaser he released and yet the game update didn't finish??

That's why I think this game gone take almost 20-25 years (he is going to wast his half of life after the one game)

Reactions: pranabray

rocketjamals

Sep 2, 2020
This is Part 1 of the Dylan/Sophia Night Event, as it says in the overview, so it´s probably just an Intro with a little Background Story that will lead into the Main Event between to Two of Them. What we know by now for this update: She is mad at her hubby, teases His Boss in front of Him, jumps into the tub with her Son Dylan, he shows the Bikini Pictures to her (my guess is when you look at the cover and the titles it`s a magazine similar to hustler and so on, so the pictures we got right now are the save ones, in my opinion it will have nudes, cause of the style of the magazine), probably a little blackmail by Dylan, maybe not necessary and then cliffhanger to the next event that will be the next update but no idea what it will be

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I think that L&P most probably finished the update!!
And probably he is working on the recitation of the old version

Because there are so many teaser he released and yet the game update didn't finish??

That's why I think this game gone take almost 20-25 years (he is going to wast his half of life after the one game)
If that one game give you 10k every month . I would to bruh (just kiding)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes