vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
WHERE IS THE COMPRESSED Version & ANDROID PORT.......

WHY LINKS ARE REMOVED FROM THE MAIN PAGE....

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
people have already found four errors in this update.

And two of the line, conflict with the story.

As more people analyze the line, more errors will be found.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
well shit, I got zilch in this update, Sophia talks with Dylan, goes has a bath, sits and watches TV,

to be continued

like wtf, I got Dylan and Filthy points high, insanity.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Dankuzivi

Apr 18, 2023
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Any one have final saves
Help me please

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I must have missed them. What are the errors?
It was about names and things and situations.

I'm sure more errors will be found and I'm getting ready to reread the whole line myself.

I'm hoping that someone will make a list of them before I get the whole story.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
There's still a second Sophia/Dylan event for this evening, then a bonus storyline event, then a final update for Dylan/Emma etc. Then there's a very small Ellie event. The full list of future events can be found here.

Lately I've been spending more time in the fan art thread.
U04Nrk-360.gif

GOD DAMN IT!!! So no 3 years but probably 4 years and more... :FacePalm:

iam-angry-i-am-very-tired.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Very nice and erotic update! I like how the dev does more focused updates now with more important characters. There was a slough of really unfocused ones in past years, where the story jumped all over the place. Since the pandemic, his output got a lot better contentwise and reminds me of the early days of this game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 2585494

GOD DAMN IT!!! So no 3 years but probably 4 years and more... :FacePalm:

View attachment 2585496
I'm still hopeful it'll only be 3 years. It kinda all depends on what is considered a "very small" event. Back during the v.115 update, the Ellie event was 140 renders and the "very small" Emma event was 40.

But now 400 render events are becoming the norm, so the "very small" Ellie event might end up being around 150 renders. And since the last Ellie event got Sophia completely naked by around render 40, there's still a chance this event could be hot.

But that's just guessing.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes