WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I'm pretty confident how this update ends. Read mention of hot tub, it will be repeat of bathtub plus probably a little tit sucking and a handjob to save him the embarrassment of having a hardon when he walks in from a date with his mom,

Reactions: Deniroeste

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
In my opinion that depends on one's knowledge of the English language.
When I'm writing here, I'm just writing it in English, but when I'm writing something long enough, I'm always writing it in my native language first, and only then translate it. for me this way is much quicker, because I don't "think" in English.
Some people have their way with languages and some don't.
As a non-native speaker myself, I strongly recommend carrying the inner dialogue in English - takes a while but you'll appreciate the results.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So first they will go dancing in a club where Dylan will rub himself against her , then will have dinner and maybe Sophia will flash him under the table and then..................THE END. See you in Dec 2023

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Does European lunch take 2 hours? This is just heaven.:WutFace:
There's no such thing as "European". It's completely different across the continent. While Southerners have their forms of siesta, central Europe has strict 2x15 minutes. Some international corporations implement their own rules that aren't necessarily in line with the local code. It's a mash-up.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
So first they will go dancing in a club where Dylan will rub himself against her , then will have dinner and maybe Sophia will flash him under the table and then..................THE END. See you in Dec 2023
Right. Again, the face slappers, those insisting on hitting themselves rather than make a counter-argument, absolutely do not fully accept the fact that at the current pace they won't see ANYTHING like they hope for about a decade. The story itself ending in about 20-25 years.
They don't defend it because it's indefensible.

Therefore, nothing of substance will hit their eyes anytime soon. None of the "maybe she'll give him a BJ or..." folk have grasped that it can't happen because the supposedly pre-written plot means she doesn't do anything close to that for a decade.

At most she'll rub his dick over his pants. Maybe the same for him with the pants being panties but even that is very, very unlikely.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Right. Again, the face slappers, those insisting on hitting themselves rather than make a counter-argument, absolutely do not fully accept the fact that at the current pace they won't see ANYTHING like they hope for about a decade. The story itself ending in about 20-25 years.
They don't defend it because it's indefensible.

Therefore, nothing of substance will hit their eyes anytime soon. None of the "maybe she'll give him a BJ or..." folk have grasped that it can't happen because the supposedly pre-written plot means she doesn't do anything close to that for a decade.

At most she'll rub his dick over his pants. Maybe the same for him with the pants being panties but even that is very, very unlikely.

Well, well, well, look who we have here! It seems to me that there's this bunch of self-proclaimed "enlightened" individuals who fancy themselves as the clairvoyants of this game destiny. They've taken it upon themselves to rescue us mere mortals from our own idiocy and lack of good judgment. How, you ask? By shouting from the rooftops every day that this game is heading straight for disaster! According to them, L&P is the worst game dev ever, and this game is a catastrophy. But they are still coming back everyday out of their good heart to save us from ourselves.

They're the ones who've got it all figured out. They've got the brains, the style, the flow, and the secret knowledge that we desperately lack. So, if you want to be part of their exclusive cool club, you better start parroting their words precisely. Join the ranks of the chosen few who apparently have an all-access backstage pass to the future of this game.

Thanks captain obvious we can see the light now

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Where I worked you got 20-30 minutes but in practice had to eat while you were still working, answering the phone with a mouthful of food, etc. 'Lunch was for wimps.'
Depending on who's the supervisor, as a barista sometimes I'm lucky if I get 15 minutes. I have some supervisors that will just keep giving me orders well into my lunch break

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What kind of romantic talk a mom & son can have I wonder :geek:
That is, more or less, the ultimate question as to whether L&P can reconcile the realism he's hoping for, with the kinks he loves. As far as I'm concerned, he's failed entirely and utterly. In that I came here for the GW route, liked the lesbian route, but as a consequence of his attitude, almost vehemently not liked anything M/S related. I've pretty much entirely gone entirely off anything M/S related based on the Dylan route.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
What kind of romantic talk a mom & son can have I wonder :geek:
For starters, they could talk about the fact that starting tomorrow Sophia will be the coach of his soccer team for the next 4 weeks (if I am not mistaken, Sophia has not yet warned Dylan about this decision: how will Dylan react? Will Sophia instead wait until the last moment to inform him?). Then they could of course talk about something more intimate such as the unresolved affair of Sophia's photo shoot for Bikini Babes (why is Liam credited as the photographer?).
However, in my opinion, the two are not talking about anything.... judging by Sophia's defiant look and the bottles of beer on the table, there is a burping contest going on to determine who should foot the bill. (Sophia, with that rib cage and diaphragm she has, will easily win;))

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes