DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Okay, while the developer is on vacation and drinks our money and burns over us.... Let's throw options about the event in the club! 1) Does Sofia know how to dance a striptease!? 2) Will there be a Tagger guy like? 3)So-as they drink, Dylan can catch her on the weak and (make) her dance on the dance floor, where there will be other guys around her! 4) At some point Sofia will want to go to the ladies' room and here, it's already more interesting ... 1) There is a big queue at the ladies' room. Options to wait or go to the Men's room (restroom) If you choose the 1st option, nothing will happen, but the second one is hotter) She quickly comes in, looks around and runs into the booth.... her legs are spread apart, her panties are on her shoes and then the guys (Tagger) come in if he will. The guys are standing at the mirror where the washbasins are and joking merrily about whom? That's right, about the hot chick that just lit up on the dance floor.... Now Sofia has to either sit here or go out..... If she comes out herself, which is unlikely.... Then the guys will stick to her, especially the guys on fun 2) the second option is better, since Sofia is gone for a long time, fucking Dylan calls her on the phone! Or another (your) option that will give Sofia away! Continue... The call gives Sofia away.... Guys deciding that it's their friend decide to find out who's there (sort of) We all know that Sophie is without a bra, and even her panties are removed.. Yes, yes... Let's say she has time to get dressed and almost leaves the booth when the guys catch her or block the way, and then the most interesting and piquant begins.......Example: What are you doing in the men's room... blah, blah, blah... We'll let you through if you do a little show for us..... and so on and so forth....:rolleyes::unsure:;):coffee:
___________________________________________+++++++++++++____________________________________

Best possible outcome:

Sophia loses herself and forgets Dylan is her son and enjoys his company as if he was just "a great guy." If that happens anything after that is plausible. But if it's another poorly twisted soul-search of right & wrong, plausibility is out the window

Reactions: Kyler147

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Oh fuck it just hit me thanks to DarthSpitz717,

Imagine this update ends with Sophia just modeling for Sophia? I mean why else would they do that shtick with Dylan finding out Liam was the one taking pictures of Sophia? It's brought up by Dylan and they proceed with BS, I mean why would they do something sexual without L&P finding an excuse to delay the update in adding animations?

Fortunately, I doubt they'll add something ridiculous like Dylan running in to run back out with that camera, unless he just takes pictures with his phone.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
________________________________+++++___________________________________________________________

There is "something" in Sophia's past and there is evidence for it. After this last release where Dylan was asking questions about Sophia's modeling experience, Sophia deliberately left out that the photographer was Liam. We learned that when Dylan re-looked at his research and saw Liam's name.

I've already put out there the idea that Sophia wasn't totally truthful recounting her past, such as 'was there more to Sophia's "first time" with her best friend's father. No one picked up on that possibility.

So why would Sophia not tell Dyaln that his where she met his father? What other half-truths are there? This is a stretch, but Liam and Sophia are or have talked about a wife-swap with the soon to be married new couple. Normal straightlaced marriages usually don't have that topic come up.

Now how strategic is the developer here is the big question. Because how the story is evolved will be how clever the writer is. A bit of a colored past could explain why Sophia lets things get a little out of control.
If I'm being honest the story makes no sense why Sophia should have been that way. I mean Sophia's first time was with her friend's father like how absurd is that coming form someone who is often behaving maturely and remember that L&P once said that Sophia's no slut but seeing only a glimpse of her past is not what he described her to be.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
If I'm being honest the story makes no sense why Sophia should have been that way. I mean Sophia's first time was with her friend's father like how absurd is that coming form someone who is often behaving maturely and remember that L&P once said that Sophia's no slut but seeing only a glimpse of her past is not what he described her to be.
__________________________________+++++++++++__________________________________________

I don't think the issue is being a "slut" in her past... colorful yes. But maybe so innocent either.

She gets into situations that goes too far. I'll also bring up the night at the night club with her sister and daughter. Tyler or whoever it was did get to first base...and he was a complete stranger

ZIROKARS

Jul 20, 2023
We are all making sophia a whore. POOR SOPHIA
no bro she’s not poor but a porsda STUPID SLUT AND A BITCH as she always was even before the arrival of this city .. if you remember there was a scene in part 1 of sophia and patricia .. they after 1 meeting the directors of the school stretilis with the guys from the museum and there the scolding asked not if sophia allowed these guys to fuck her how she allowed everyone to fuck her when she was in college .. and what sophia said was possible .. what does it mean without self-conceit yes .. that's the conclusion that she was always a FUCKING BITCH

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
________________________________+++++___________________________________________________________

There is "something" in Sophia's past and there is evidence for it. After this last release where Dylan was asking questions about Sophia's modeling experience, Sophia deliberately left out that the photographer was Liam. We learned that when Dylan re-looked at his research and saw Liam's name.

I've already put out there the idea that Sophia wasn't totally truthful recounting her past, such as 'was there more to Sophia's "first time" with her best friend's father. No one picked up on that possibility.

So why would Sophia not tell Dyaln that his where she met his father? What other half-truths are there? This is a stretch, but Liam and Sophia are or have talked about a wife-swap with the soon to be married new couple. Normal straightlaced marriages usually don't have that topic come up.

Now how strategic is the developer here is the big question. Because how the story is evolved will be how clever the writer is. A bit of a colored past could explain why Sophia lets things get a little out of control.
It's different from my memory, so I had to check this again.

1. When Sophia had sex with Nicholas Walker, she was a virgin and she had a torn hymen.
2. About Sophia and Liam's meeting, Dylan didn't ask or it wasn't an important topic of conversation.
3. When Cathy suggested swapping, Sophia was taken aback and conversation was interrupted.
When Liam showed interest in this subject after returning home, Sophia doubted that Liam was interested in swapping because he wanted to have sex with Cathy.

However, while checking the contents, I found something new.

1. When the flashback scene teaser was released, there was a huge debate on the forum.
However, those contents were reflected in the game.
It seems that either the developer is spying on the forum or someone has passed the details to the developer.

2. This surprised me a little.
When asked about a model photo shoot, Dylan asked Sophia if Liam or Patricia knew about it, and Sofia replied that no one knew.
But as all players already know, the photographer is "Liam Parker".

We've already discussed and decided on the answer to "Doesn't Liam Parker and his father share the same name?"
But maybe we should have that discussion again.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Seems my first prediction won't make it in the end. If it's gonna come out end of August/beginning of September, why not reconsidering making an animation ? We are already late and waiting either way. It won't change anything at this point as it's also the last 2023's Sophia update. We won't see her until end of winter/spring 2024 after this update.

Reactions: dbzf

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
1.Aiden
2.Sam
3.Dylan

L&P is slowest and annoying MF don't know why he takes so much time for updates.

It will take atleast 10+years to see some actions , so don't expect anything from this Game.
Isn't that what is this all about... Giving us the urge on when will Sophia get banged. Hyped up the situation. I mean my point of view is that is better have a lot of teasing before the main dessert. If the game just go straight to fucking might as well play the adult simulator

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Isn't that what is this all about... Giving us the urge on when will Sophia get banged. Hyped up the situation. I mean my point of view is that is better have a lot of teasing before the main dessert. If the game just go straight to fucking might as well play the adult simulator
Since this game never had sex in 6 years, so all the food started to rot, including the main dessert.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes