tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That's why I asked. Okay, she has been kinda relevant recently but, under my opinion, forced by L&P. I am not sure if there are many players interested in that character. At least enough ones to giving her so much time in the updates.
yes.
I feel like the developer wanted to portray the 'slow' development of Emma and Dylan's relationship.

However, this developer suddenly created a relationship between Dylan and Marie, Dylan and Christine, and Emma was no longer needed.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
What a fucking meme this game is. LOL.
First: create multiple filler paths, to try and please everyone and their granny.
Later: exclude paths after you shit the bed meeting deadlines seeing a completion date of 2040.

I'm leaving out all the lies made between the proliferation of filler paths and the shitting of the aforementioned bed. :D :D

Last edited:

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I didn't feel any intention in your writing, and I think you wrote your feelings.

However, this developer is not a perfectionist.
Even if he said so.

Perfectionists don't start unprepared, but this developer did.

The perfectionist scrutinizes the material, but this developer did not confirm the difference between rendering quality and animation quality.

The perfectionist has an obsession with dates, but this developer often didn't keep the dates.

And this developer doesn't know the real world (human psychology and behavioral patterns) to the extent that it's frustrating.
(I have a lot of things I really want to say, but I hold back in case people get bored.)

This developer is merely packaging themselves convincingly and expressing frustration towards their sponsors.

The reason he renders like this is because he learned to render like this.
Fortunately.

That's rude..
Let's just leave it as a 'Selective Perfectionist' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: tofhdns and LSC82

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
In the Dylan's part 2, Sophia and Dylan ends up in the jacuzzi that we have seen the teaser. Is it another one where Sophia and Sam has been played? Do they have two different hot jacuzzi in the backyard?

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Who's Christine? I personally don't like lesbos, I know some do, as far as I'm concerned less (bians) is more.
I hope that this event will be as valueable as Dylan/Sophia, since it is an alternative to it. Also, it's Christine/Ellie but also Dylan is involved, which I think could make for a lot of interesting possibilities. But I don't think L&P will open another lesbian path here. To me, Christine seems to be more of a chrakter to help move the progress forward between Dylan/Ellie, as she shows interest in Dylan (even already have a BF) and thus opens a new perspective on Dylan for Ellie. It could be that L&P takes this further and use this update to strengthens the connection between Dylan and Ellie. Since Dylan, similar to Sophia path, has also already played a protective event for Ellie, a greater progression could well be possible here. We will see, but ultimately this event can have a lot of potential if L&P takes advantage of it.

It would be even better if he excludes Ellie/Christine aswell and continue with Sophia story:confused:.
No, I think the Christine story line is very important for Dylan/Ellie and should not be left out.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Christine and not she is not lesbian.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Christine is alright but i hope it's possible to have something with Ellie instead.
It's been so long i barely remember, but last we saw Ellie-Dylan she was starting to soften up and like her little brother, who knows what's gonna happen at this party? Maybe she gets jealous, they get dared... and things escalate.

There i go creating expectations of something beyond the bare minimum...

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

Is it just me that sees the Steam launch as premature? The game has just started with the mid game and not much has happened yet except for teasing (beside the good wife path).

What also puzzles me is how much time this Steam launch will cost. If that's more than 2-3 weeks, then I don't think it's a good idea. Also, I wonder what steam's policy is for this type of game. Does AWAM go through there, or does L&P have to work with the Landlady preplacement there as well.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes