Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
You know what I didn't care a lot for this update when I initially saw it was going to be one but I'm kinda looking forward to it.

My early guess: BJ
As I said before, I'm hoping for some drunken strip game during which Ellie will collaterally get exposed to Dylan. Just a hunch, probably wrong.

Reactions: Bartxy

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
No, I am a realist and a pragmatist.
I see a problem and solve it without talking about it all the time.
If I don't have the opportunity to solve the problem, I'm just being realistic and accepting the situation and moving on to solving other problems.

There is nothing easier in life than understanding the situation of this game and being certain that you or others cannot change it.
I thank God or whoever that I didn't get like that and have to ruin so much of lifetime because of a game like that.
I thought people will laugh at it and not take it so seriously. I was being sarcastic when I wrote this comment…

Dec 29, 2021
I thought people will laugh at it and not take it so seriously. I was being sarcastic when I wrote this comment…

Please don't take it personally.
I'm not serious either, I just say what I see, as I said, I'm a realist.
But more and more people are losing control here.
We've only just had an update and we're already being criticized in all directions.

There are maybe four or five people here who can really analyze and make suggestions and know every inch and every word of this game, the rest are just criticizing.
You can discuss the development of the game or the quality or the renderings about the length of the breaks.
But we've gotten to the point where we're talking about whether he can go on vacation or not, whether he's a woman or a man and what he earns and whether he has another job or whether we should pay for it or not. What's next? How many times is he allowed to go to the toilet or is he still allowed to breathe?
I see that the development of the thread is becoming primitive. It's just a game and a lot of people waste their time telling L&P that he's a donkey but we act like a dissatisfied chicken or like an old monkey.
And then why do I write so much? I don't pay for L&P but the game has more good than bad so the thread should be more good than bad. We want L&P to get better? Then we also have to get better.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is my biggest criticism: the focus of some of the updates.

Would i like the updates to be quicker? Of course.

Especially since he makes them smaller and smaller slices of each playable day, now down to only a single event. (One could even argue the last event was broken up into *two* updates.)

But, i'm a filthy pirate, so im getting what i paid for, so, meh.

No, my biggest criticism, largely because of the slow update, is the bullshit filler content he spends an entire update on. This isnt "A Son and Brother", so he shouldnt be wasting an entire update, especially if takes him 3months or whatever, going over Dylan's side story shit if Sophia is not involved.

Looking at the gallery for part 2, there are 2 wasted updates and 1 partially.

'Jennifer Blackmailed' I say partially because at least Sophia was looking in, so she was influenced by the event, even if not directly involved.

But 'The Graduate' and 'Laundromat Story'? Neither one had anything to do with Sophia.

If L&P is looking to trim the fat on his story, while removing minor side characters is one approach, not going off in the weeds and wasting an entire update on someone that isnt Sophia should be first on the list.
This PD only really needed to be the class, the Sam event, then a Dylan event in the evening. The other 8-odd events were a waste.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes