armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We already know the next Ellie event isn't going to be a shower, and the bonus storyline is meant to finish by PD16, if not before, so there really aren't any opportunities for Ellie to rethink how she sees Dylan before the storyline finishes.
That was info from 4 years ago.
He is changing his mind every year:)

Dec 29, 2021
I don't mind any avoidable kink whatsoever - as long as it doesn't derail the lousy, shaky, and otherwise unreliable schedule even more. Unfortunately - it has, and it will.

This damn schedule. During the development of this game, L&P probably thought of more and more ideas and creative moments, but he had to stick to this schedule, which he probably found very intelligent at the beginning. I could well imagine that this schedule slows him down a bit. :unsure:

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
This damn schedule. During the development of this game, L&P probably thought of more and more ideas and creative moments, but he had to stick to this schedule, which he probably found very intelligent at the beginning. I could well imagine that this schedule slows him down a bit. :unsure:
Some (including myself) would argue it's not what he thought about :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 1879

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Besides the game, she is busy with her other women's affairs. Maybe she has a boyfriend and distracts her from creating a game on time)))

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Guys and girls! I'll write once - the game developer is a GIRL! If you don't know that, that's your problem. But don't write about the mythical Boy!

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I dont know why, but I find this recent twist in the thread more interesting than the usual comments about milking and such.

So what is L&P?

He? She? ChatGPT gone rogue? :unsure:
The developer of the game is a girl. This is not surprising. A lot of girls are engaged in the IT sphere, develop games for different platforms, art artists, are engaged in rendering games in teams. Therefore, the plot of the game is a little different from the games that the guys develop.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Guys and girls! I'll write once - the game developer is a GIRL! If you don't know that, that's your problem. But don't write about the mythical Boy!
Nothing is less important than the gender of a developer. In particular, it is pointless to argue about it here, because due to the anonymity no one can prove the one or the other.

The developer of the game is a girl. This is not surprising. A lot of girls are engaged in the IT sphere, develop games for different platforms, art artists, are engaged in rendering games in teams. Therefore, the plot of the game is a little different from the games that the guys develop.
Also, the gender of others here can't really be proven. To believe that a gender can be determined by the type of game is far-fetched, to say the least. All in all, a truly pointless discussion.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Nothing is less important than the gender of a developer. In particular, it is pointless to argue about it here, because due to the anonymity no one can prove the one or the other.

Also, the gender of others here can't really be proven. To believe that a gender can be determined by the type of game is far-fetched, to say the least. All in all, a truly pointless discussion.
She didn't hide it at all before, it's now because of the stupid gender policy, many have to go anonymous, so as not to annoy clowns obsessed with gender.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes