Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I usually predict what happens in the next update and I predict a lot of people in this thread will be mad about the update.

*smirks*

The fact the Dylan/Emma event has been scrapped tells me something really important is going to happen in the Dylan/Ellie/Christine event. Like Christine gives Dylan a BJ and Ellie catches them, Ellie sees Dylan's cock for the first time and is impressed with it as Sophia was. Nothing happens, Ellie leaves and Christine finishes Dylan off.

Personally, I would like to see the event scrapped and skip to the morning, a Dylan, Sophia and Ellie breakfast scene and Ellie suspects something. Dylan gets an erection thinking about the night before which both Sophia and Ellie clearly see, Ellie questions Sophia about it and Ellie gets suspicious by how flustered Sophia is.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I usually predict what happens in the next update and I predict a lot of people in this thread will be mad about the update.

*smirks*

The fact the Dylan/Emma event has been scrapped tells me something really important is going to happen in the Dylan/Ellie/Christine event. Like Christine gives Dylan a BJ and Ellie catches them, Ellie sees Dylan's cock for the first time and is impressed with it as Sophia was. Nothing happens, Ellie leaves and Christine finishes Dylan off.

Personally, I would like to see the event scrapped and skip to the morning, a Dylan, Sophia and Ellie breakfast scene and Ellie suspects something. Dylan gets an erection thinking about the night before which both Sophia and Ellie clearly see, Ellie questions Sophia about it and Ellie gets suspicious by how flustered Sophia is.
We know dylan won't pop his Cherry with sophia so it's definitely either Ellie or Christine is in the pole position to do it, or could it be our favourite aunt Patricia who give dylan the taste of a woman ?? Only time will tell.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

*smirks*

Except it wont be the first time Ellie has seen Dylan's cock. One of the very requirements of pursuing this path is for Sophia to not remind Dylan to lock the bathroom door for Ellie to see Dylan in the shower. And so Ellie takes "vengence" on Dylan with the little blue pills.

You know how I keep saying this is a Dylan storyline and has nothing to do with the Ellie route? This is one of the decision points I'm talking about.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Except it wont be the first time Ellie has seen Dylan's cock. One of the very requirements of pursuing this path is for Sophia to not remind Dylan to lock the bathroom door for Ellie to see Dylan in the shower. And so Ellie takes "vengence" on Dylan with the little blue pills.

You know how I keep saying this is a Dylan storyline and has nothing to do with the Ellie route? This is one of the decision points I'm talking about.
I wonder though what’s the difference for the Ellie morning events if you choose date with Sophia or party with the girls the night before? :unsure:

If I speculate (my favourite sport so far :LOL:):

- Ellie was peeping on Sophia / Dylan night in the hot tub and saw Dylan cumming in Sophia’s breasts

- Ellie was peeping on Christine / Dylan bj at the party and saw Dylan cumming in Christine’s (mouth/face/breasts)

- Ellie should have witnessed also Sophia / Sam interaction…

So depending on what Ellie witnesses the night before she has the corresponding discussion :cool:

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I wonder though what’s the difference for the Ellie morning events if you choose date with Sophia or party with the girls the night before? :unsure:

- Ellie was peeping on Sophia / Dylan night in the hot tub and saw Dylan cumming in Sophia’s breasts

- Ellie was peeping on Christine / Dylan bj at the party and saw Dylan cumming in Christine’s (mouth/face/breasts)

So depending on what Ellie witnesses the night before she has the corresponding discussion :cool:
So it's all about the next morning :FacePalm:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

The developer's most recent response was "No one saw what happened in the jacuzzi."

Of course, this developer can change his word at any time, and it's clear that he's often not kept his word.

Reactions: Repressed

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

The bonus storyline has nothing to do with the Ellie route. Ellie doesn't even need to have met Logan to play it. That the Ellie event is first thing in the morning also tends to indicate that she wasn't at the sleepover. I don't know about you, but if I was crashing at a friend's place after a party, I'm not getting home before midday the next day, particularly if I'm relying on public transport.

As to the Dylan and Sam routes, it entirely depends. She's a busy girl, so there's no reason she'd even be at home. Being head cheerleader, she may have been at practice, or at a game, or even on a date with either Logan or Jules. Or just doing homework - she is almost a straight-A student.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
There's also PD 14, which from my perspective has the return of both the Ellie and Patricia routes after a too long absence. The thing I really want to know is - what is the Ellie event going to be, if it's not going to be a shower? Is it still going to be a lesbian event, or setup for one of the straight branches?

So still plenty besides PD15.
I meant in more general, that all we have left is speculations and suspicions.
But yeah, let's rather focus on the next five years IRL, and not run further into the future...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes