DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I want to see those 3 turorees get so excited they forcibly tag team her(before they age out like Dylan did. he must have aged 4years since the game started) :sneaky:
View attachment 3127907
______________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

I really don't care for this route of the tutoring... but I wanted to see the train wreck, how the developer would resolve this plot thread. Even if it were still being part of the story, I don't think there is a solution that works.

If Dylan getting all passionate with Sophie nor Sam for that matter doesn't fully corrupt Sophie, I don't think 3 tutored students would either. I just don't see a work around to plausibly conclude it based on everything that has gone before and when compared to other events.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
______________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

I really don't care for this route of the tutoring... but I wanted to see the train wreck, how the developer would resolve this plot thread. Even if it were still being part of the story, I don't think there is a solution that works.

If Dylan getting all passionate with Sophie nor Sam for that matter doesn't fully corrupt Sophie, I don't think 3 tutored students would either. I just don't see a work around to plausibly conclude it based on everything that has gone before and when compared to other events.
Considering the second side job is just there for the kink, of course there's no plausible way for the storyline to end. It only plausibly ends with Sophia in jail and being blacklisted as a teacher for being a sex offender.

If this game still actually held any concept of realism, or class, the sex ed classes in the second side job would never have begun in the first place. I don't know what the rules are for San Alejo, but where I'm from, to even get a teaching qualification in the first place requires a police check to prevent exactly what is happening in the second side job.

If Sophia was a trailer trash redneck from Alabama (or whatever the stereotype is), I might understand, but she's not. She comes from a wealthy, academic family, who really should know better.

My personal feelings are either abandon any claim to realism (like many of my favourite games do), or actually stick to what the game claims to be. If the game ever actually makes it to Steam, my review would be at the lowest possible simply because the game is nothing like what is actually written on the box. It's not even about a wife and mother anymore, but about Dylan. He's more a first MC than a second at this point.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Considering the second side job is just there for the kink, of course there's no plausible way for the storyline to end. It only plausibly ends with Sophia in jail and being blacklisted as a teacher for being a sex offender.

If this game still actually held any concept of realism, or class, the sex ed classes in the second side job would never have begun in the first place. I don't know what the rules are for San Alejo, but where I'm from, to even get a teaching qualification in the first place requires a police check to prevent exactly what is happening in the second side job.

If Sophia was a trailer trash redneck from Alabama (or whatever the stereotype is), I might understand, but she's not. She comes from a wealthy, academic family, who really should know better.

My personal feelings are either abandon any claim to realism (like many of my favourite games do), or actually stick to what the game claims to be. If the game ever actually makes it to Steam, my review would be at the lowest possible simply because the game is nothing like what is actually written on the box. It's not even about a wife and mother anymore, but about Dylan. He's more a first MC than a second at this point.
Speaking of realism none of the side jobs should have been there in the first place. Taking into account Sophia’s family and academic background I would expect her working for a legal office under a well known lawyer at his mid 60’s (older LI kink) or tutoring (a) college student(s) (younger LI kink). You can achieve better and faster corruption this way…

Speaking of current side jobs I most likely see them concluding with the next event (no particular evidence just speculation as part of cutting routes).

Idk but I have the suspicion that LP confused the request of patrons for more scenes on the m/s relationship with the request for more Dylan’s independent scenes…

My understanding of Dylan’s & Ellie’s popularity is that patrons want to see their relationship with Sophia advance faster than any other. Offering them more screen time than other characters in this game. I don’t see it as creating scenes from Dylan’s or Ellie’s POV! Or if there should be independent scenes of them, they should be short just to explain the development of their relationship with Sophia.

Maybe someone of the regular patrons here in F95 could explain :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why side jobs anyway? Teaching part time and offered a coaching position. that should be enough to keep her busy. Coaching avenue seems to be a more corruptible job than bathing old guys and tutoring little boys!! Keep it simple!!
The Coach Sophia side job was idiotic. And was dropped like the pile of shit it was because of it.

Reactions: Dolphine_KIIV

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Sofia should be fucked over and over again by Dylan, Ellie and Patricia.
Otherwise, why the hell does this game even have an incest tag?

For example, I started playing this game precisely because of this genre.
Not to watch Sofia gets fucked by some Sammie the neighbor.

Sam can go and fuck his own mom or get fucked in da ass by the movers and Janitor Clark :KEK:
Hate this bastard :)
I couldn't agree more. The Sam route is the most obnoxious story arch in this game.

I've pretty much given up on this game. This dev is lost. The fan fic games have become better.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I couldn't agree more. The Sam route is the most obnoxious story arch in this game.

I've pretty much given up on this game. This dev is lost. The fan fic games have become better.
Intriguingly, much can be said for those that like Aiden. And yet, he remains popular.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Both side jobs are outside any realism. Could you imagine an extremely good looking, highly educated former college prof working as a carer in an elderly facility? Only after being convicted to social service.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes