Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I like that Logan and Tyler are involved in this event. Even that this scene will be bigger than expected.
I wouldn't expect too much though. Tyler is one of the characters confirmed to have little to no chance at anything significant in the plot. Otherwise he'd be in the Favorite Character poll. Even Logan scores pretty dismally, even less votes than Emma, and her path is pretty much eliminated from the game due to lack of popularity

So we received an answer about the place of their meeting. It is clear that this is more likely to be a lesbian event, but personally I would like to hope that L&P will please fans of heterosexual content at least a little.
Considering the Ellie route is primarily a lesbian route between Ellie and Sophia, why the fuck would you consider there to be any significant hetero content?

EDIT: If you're paying attention to the dialogue in the Ellie route, Sophia is trying to encourage Ellie to pursue Sam, instead of Logan. On the Ellie route, that's where most of the hetero content is going to lie. Sam is also far more popular than Logan.

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Considering the Ellie route is primarily a lesbian route between Ellie and Sophia, why the fuck would you consider there to be any significant hetero content?
Speaking of hetero content, I don't expect too much, but I would like Taylor to touch Sophia where he already was, but without panties and kiss her very hot. I don't expect more, but I have doubts that we will see even that little.

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
I wouldn't expect too much though. Tyler is one of the characters confirmed to have little to no chance at anything significant in the plot. Otherwise he'd be in the Favorite Character poll. Even Logan scores pretty dismally, even less votes than Emma, and her path is pretty much eliminated from the game due to lack of popularity

EDIT: If you're paying attention to the dialogue in the Ellie route, Sophia is trying to encourage Ellie to pursue Sam, instead of Logan. On the Ellie route, that's where most of the hetero content is going to lie. Sam is also far more popular than Logan.
I think both ellie and dylan have similarities in the story paths, one is both of them as main LI and 2nd being cuck dylan path and bitch ellie path which makes sophia more involved with others characters.
Logan is like aiden in ellie path and from this version onwards their pace pickups and also there is wildest thing about to happen on monday which is probably related to these logan and gang.
And regarding how far the hetero content goes in this update we cant be sure as tyler almost fingered sophia on their first meeting (even if sophia is drunk , in this l&p will use something like she got so relaxed and let things happen) or just lesbian content but infront of the guys so that the next time the guys will join in and exchange them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think both ellie and dylan have similarities in the story paths, one is both of them as main LI and 2nd being cuck dylan path and bitch ellie path which makes sophia more involved with others characters.
Logan is like aiden in ellie path and from this version onwards their pace pickups and also there is wildest thing about to happen on monday which is probably related to these logan and gang.
And regarding how far the hetero content goes in this update we cant be sure as tyler almost fingered sophia on their first meeting (even if sophia is drunk , in this l&p will use something like she got so relaxed and let things happen) or just lesbian content but infront of the guys so that the next time the guys will join in and exchange them.
Keep in mind that this part of the update is the "very small" part. Now depending on what L&P now considers "very small", that may be as little as 35 renders. Which was the amount of the last event he considered "very small".

That said, this is the Ellie route, not the Dylan, so what takes 40 renders on the Ellie route, takes maybe 4000 on the Dylan, so ultimately who knows?

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Oh, I'm sure that it will be just a tease or a kiss maybe. I will remind you that the scene at the hairdresser became more intriguing with the presence of that guy (don't remember his name).
I like corrupt Sophia, so she will wake up, she will think about what happened yesterday with Dylan, then she will open the door and tease Sam a little bit.
In my playthrough Ellie is forgiving to Logan. I don't like Dylan/Ellie path (or I prefer others) and it will be nice to see how Ellie/Logan relationship will affect Sophia. That is why I am happy with a Logan and his friend presence. Ellie and Sophia pure lesbian will be nice too, but if I must choose one of those, it will be with a guys!
I like first side job, Aiden's path, Benneth, Morelo, Liam's boss. Dylan allow to Sam, Dylan didn't warn Sophia about her cleveage.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Speaking of hetero content, I don't expect too much, but I would like Taylor to touch Sophia where he already was, but without panties and kiss her very hot. I don't expect more, but I have doubts that we will see even that little.
Well you better hope they snuck some wine in cause sober Sophia is a buzzkill
IMG_3005.png

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
At the most he will get to see or massage her tits..........That's it.
This is a L&P game after all, it takes decades to progress with main characters and with side ones.....way more.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
At the most he will get to massage her tits..........That's it.
This is a L&P game after all, it takes decades to progress with characters.
I don't think so, this must be a lesbian scene, most likely Logan will massage Ellie's breasts and turn her on, and later Sofia will finish what he started.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Luis2008

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This content only makes sense if there is a lesbian scene in it and the two bastards can just watch them and get blue balls...
Logan doesn't deserve forgiveness because he's a perpetually cheating asshole...
And Taylor is just a NOBODY who can only lick Sophia's shoes...
This update is unnecessary and a waste of time, because it delays the real good story...
But it's intentional, and everyone knows why...

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
What kind of guys are ugly))) A whore will not sleep with such people for money)))
sophia and ellie have very bad taste in choosing boys. Ellie not only forgives her ugly and cheating boyfriend having sex with another girl right in front of her eyes but also takes her mother to his place to see him. Having such a horny bitch/whore daughter would make all the mothers in the world a big street whore. According to L&P, I don't know which realistic story this is.:LOL::unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes