ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has L&P once again changed the hair or am I wrong? :unsure:
Yes, but this is a hairstyle for a bath and etc., there’s nothing bad here, only hair too fair, and her skin also became lighter from sweat - magic :LOL: ?

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
Wow, these 2 bitches are only on their second visit with those two douchebags guys and Sophia is just sitting on a towel and talking very comfortably. It is a very realistic scene according to L&P. It took almost 5 years for Sophia to be comfortable with Sam like this. I don't like Dylan's character but Dylan is an unlucky fellow in this matter because Sophia still doesn't feel comfortable when she is with Dylan. This is only her 2nd meeting with Logan and Tyler. Also, Sophia doesn't like that Logan. now, Sophia is only on her 2nd visit and she is just sitting next to those guys on a towel and talking in front of her daughter. Wow, this is a very realistic story as per L&P. RIP realistic GAME.

View attachment 3458137 View attachment 3458132

View attachment 3458138
If this is only their second meeting then this scene would definitely not make sense and we can interpret it as an unrealistic scene. :unsure: but L&P cannot use the terms "realistic scene" and "cool down event" again in the context of any other storylines events in the game.(y)
sssdd.gif

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Finally they all settled in the sauna, where the room was pleasantly warm and cozy.

got dammit i want to see Sophie/Ellie not this two who looks that they came from the remake of the crow. :rolleyes:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
It looked quite promising when it started, keeping things in the family and with close friends only. Then the dev went a bit wild and started introducing all sorts of nasty characters. I really don't understand why he had to go and do that. He might have found a few new followers but I bet he lost a hell of a lot more than he gained. My interest in this one is now at an all time low. A couple more updates turning Sophia into the city cumbucket and I'll stop following it altogether.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I, on the other hand, like that the secondary plots are also carried forward, done sensibly and not drawn out too much.
what I don't understand are the lead times and the changes in plans during development.
you declare to remove shota boy and then do this sauna event.
hair one way then another.
MC character change in progress.
But I am in favor of side stories, as long as they are well connected to the story and have a bit of action.

Feb 15, 2022
got dammit i want to see Sophie/Ellie not this two who looks that they came from the remake of the crow. :rolleyes:
Yes, We all want to see more of the sophia/Dylan and sophia/Ellie events progress. But each of Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/Ellie's events involves the involvement of other characters. This is really sad for Dylan and Ellie fans.:sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2021
Bull sheet, this is sophia/Ellie's event. Why are those 2 crows ivolved in this storyline?
L&P forced us to play the same way with the Sophia/Dylan storyline. We're not getting a complete sophia/Dylan events without the involvement of other side characters. In every event we see 15 to 20% of these side character involvement scenes.:rolleyes::sneaky:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Bull sheet, this is sophia/Ellie's event. Why are those 2 crows ivolved in this storyline?
I can only suggest one theory - that based on the example of the last event where Dylan went to a party, and where he got fed up and to some extent he is no longer a virgin. That now LP has decided to postpone the lesbo event for Sophia and Ellie until next time, and this time to do the same as with Dylan by "deflowering" Ellie with the help of Logan!
Otherwise, i also don’t see the point in this event and wasting time on it!

Question for experts - if Ellie didn’t break up with Logan, how does this affect Dylan’s event at the party?

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Wow, these 2 bitches are only on their second visit with those two douchebags guys and Sophia is just sitting on a towel and talking very comfortably. It is a very realistic scene according to L&P. It took almost 5 years for Sophia to be comfortable with Sam like this. I don't like Dylan's character but Dylan is an unlucky fellow in this matter because Sophia still doesn't feel comfortable when she is with Dylan. This is only her 2nd meeting with Logan and Tyler. Also, Sophia doesn't like that Logan. now, Sophia is only on her 2nd visit and she is just sitting next to those guys on a towel and talking in front of her daughter. Wow, this is a very realistic story as per L&P. RIP realistic GAME.

View attachment 3458137 View attachment 3458132

View attachment 3458138
It looked quite promising when it started, keeping things in the family and with close friends only. Then the dev went a bit wild and started introducing all sorts of nasty characters. I really don't understand why he had to go and do that. He might have found a few new followers but I bet he lost a hell of a lot more than he gained. My interest in this one is now at an all time low. A couple more updates turning Sophia into the city cumbucket and I'll stop following it altogether.
Perhaps, At the end of the game, It seems that everyone in the whole town will come to Sophia's house and line up to fuck sophia And ellie one by one. This is the goal of L&P. I really like realistic stories like this. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

SOPHIA:FacePalm:
pink-legs.gif spreading-legs-chloe-fineman.gif yoga-open-wide.gif

Sophia and Ellie's customers :FacePalm:
standing-in.gif

getin-line-line.gif

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I can only suggest one theory - that based on the example of the last event where Dylan went to a party, and where he got fed up and to some extent he is no longer a virgin. That now LP has decided to postpone the lesbo event for Sophia and Ellie until next time, and this time to do the same as with Dylan by "deflowering" Ellie with the help of Logan!
Otherwise, i also don’t see the point in this event and wasting time on it!

Question for experts - if Ellie didn’t break up with Logan, how does this affect Dylan’s event at the party?
If Ellie forgives Logan then Dylan will not go to Christine’s party. In that case after the bathroom event Dylan either goes on a date with Sophia or goes to the basketball game.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes