fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sophia is looking at Ellie and not Logan! And she's pissed! On Ellie and not Logan.
Ellie will have said/told or suggested something that really upsets Sophia because it puts her in distress. Ellie is probably jeopardizing her mother and father's marriage just to be cool.
That's what I was thinking too, not just that Logan is a tool but maybe Ellie suggested something or is trying to convince her to drop the towel something like that possibly. Soph is not amused!

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Sophia is looking at Ellie and not Logan! And she's pissed! On Ellie and not Logan.
Ellie will have said/told or suggested something that really upsets Sophia because it puts her in distress. Ellie is probably jeopardizing her mother and father's marriage just to be cool.
I guess so too. Maybe Ellie suggested some very dirty game or something to reveal Sophia's body.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
I disagree completely - I don't want any development time spent on erotic/hc content with characters I don't give two shits about. Skip the filler and focus on characters most people do care about: Ellie, Patricia, Dylan, Sam, Alyssa, and down the line from there.
If we observe the current state of this game and this speed of L&P, will we really see sex scenes of the main characters? or not, That is the big question. L&P's intention is to waste time and slow down the main storyline as much as possible by focusing too much on the unpopular characters in the game. Will we really see the climax scenes of this game? :unsure::FacePalm:

no-nooo.gif

Sam, Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, Dylan fans after 50 years.
waiting-patiently.gif

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I
Is this your first time playing this game?

The answer to your comment is already in this thread.

You look really pathetic.

FYI, there was a pointless road scene as a teaser to show off the progress, so look for that too.
Dont believe the road scene was labeled hardcore.
If the teaser was label hardcore and blurred and asked not to be shown but only contained Sophia sitting in church signing in the choir, then yes I think LP had some motive unseen to us mere mortals unlike yourself which seem to have godly insight into the being we all call LP, which I would assume is you in disguise.
Possibly not but LP does inhabit these forums in different guises to defend...himself.

Man, woman, old, young, love it or hate it, we are all here because of Sophia and this blasted game. So carry on together we must.

Reactions: Luis2008

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I Dont believe the road scene was labeled hardcore.

If the teaser was label hardcore and blurred and asked not to be shown but only contained Sophia sitting in church signing in the choir, then yes I think LP had some motive unseen to us mere mortals unlike yourself which seem to have godly insight into the being we all call LP, which I would assume is you in disguise.
Possibly not but LP does inhabit these forums in different guises to defend...himself.

Man, woman, old, young, love it or hate it, we are all here because of Sophia and this blasted game. So carry on together we must.
Wow, that's creepy.

They're always like this.

Grandiose delusions, overinterpretations, excessive loyalty...

“He knows all things and He plans all things. Follow Him and heaven will be ready...” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I've completely ignored the Ellie subplot because I'm not into lesbian or incest stuff (no hate if you are, it's just not my thing), so I don't know what the deal is with this Logan guy, but the fact that Sophia's in a sauna with a couple of dudes has me intrigued enough to give this game a fresh install, depending on how it turns out. What are the odds that she might get jiggy with Logan in this? Not sex, obviously, because L&P is terrified of sex, but maybe at least a make out or a handy or something.

Reactions: MixQQ

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What are the odds that she might get jiggy with Logan in this? Not sex, obviously, because L&P is terrified of sex, but maybe at least a make out or a handy or something.
Nothing, literally zero, there are no odds and not just because she hates Logan.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes