dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
It crossed my mind more than once in recent years. I had some opportunities and I'd like to dive in lust and code. It's so more fun :sneaky:
But it's difficult to quit a quite secure job to this highly unstable business :cautious:
You could ask your boss if he follows AWAM :ROFLMAO: . If he does he will approve your leave even if you don't want to take a day off. At the least he might assign you a quite meeting room for a couple of hours for you to complete your AWAM task ASAP. :ROFLMAO:. Maybe your boss might be here on F95 too :ROFLMAO:.
takethedayoff.gif

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
You could ask your boss if he follows AWAM :ROFLMAO: . If he does he will approve your leave even if you don't want to take a day off. At the least he might assign you a quite meeting room for a couple of hours for you to complete your AWAM task ASAP. :ROFLMAO:. Maybe your boss might be here on F95 too :ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 3586371
Maybe his boss is eagerly waiting for this update too

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Looks like the update is out for Legend Vet Tier. The AWAM thread has gone silent for a while. It's not this quite on other days.
rAmSiMaL correct me if I'm wrong,

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Looks like the update is out for Legend Vet Tier. The AWAM thread has gone silent for a while. It's not this quite on other days.
rAmSiMaL correct me if I'm wrong,
Progress bars are not at 100%, there is no release post on Patreon either. Why would it be out? Bibifoc didn't even have the time to do his part yet unless he did his thing just now.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
The update isn’t out yet, he didn’t make any announcements or change the status of the bars. Programming is still at 50%
The actual place to download the game is on AWAM website and not on Patreon. Last time before the announcement L&P had mailed some Patreon's about how to access the game.

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
It crossed my mind more than once in recent years. I had some opportunities and I'd like to dive in lust and code. It's so more fun :sneaky:
But it's difficult to quit a quite secure job to this highly unstable business :cautious:
How long do you think it will take you to do your part?

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Why are you on F95 instead of playing? Is it that bad of an update? ...
What kind of fucking idiot would unironically pay for this game at this point in time is beyond me.
I would literally just pay to leak it out and consider anyone doing that a ... you guessed it ... hero.
Which I would not do, or say about the leakers of games and creators I like.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes