lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Holy Mother of...
SOPHIA GONNA DIE BARREN AND A MILF VIRGIN AT THIS POINT!! lol

Some of her MILF Colleagues have graduated and got dick in their own universes at least.

The mom from NO MORE... CASH got dicked already.
Then there's the mom from A FAMILY... VOYAGE, she also got some D.

Although, still in the race with Sophia
is the mom from, MIDNIGHT... PARACHUTE.. heard from the dev, she'll be getting FINALLY the D in the next update, BUT I'M ALWAYS DOUBTFUL. lol
and of course the most beloved MILFY Aunt, from HEART... CONFLICT, the dev just gone awol and left us all for dead. T_T

TREAT THESE MILFS WITH LOVE Y'ALL!

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Wow, the best female protagonist game updated, great, great, great, developer, don't pay attention to negative comments, as Christ says: the right path is always a path that people run away from, you are right, developer, keep going
Sophia love forever
Unfortunately many of us are not going to see the end of AWAM as resurrection is not one of our options.

Edstevens

May 4, 2018
When do Sophia and Ellie meet Tyler and Logan? This latest update refers to some scenes that I don't remember at all.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
When do Sophia and Ellie meet Tyler and Logan? This latest update refers to some scenes that I don't remember at all.
In this update, they do. You are on a different route if you're not getting the content here. You can always play the new scenes through the gallery in the main menu, or start with a new playthrough and pick the right choices (yeah that's a pain in the arse lol).

red_plumber

Nov 5, 2019
The mom from NO MORE... CASH got dicked already.
Then there's the mom from A FAMILY... VOYAGE, she also got some D.

Although, still in the race with Sophia
is the mom from, MIDNIGHT... PARACHUTE.. heard from the dev, she'll be getting FINALLY the D in the next update, BUT I'M ALWAYS DOUBTFUL. lol
and of course the most beloved MILFY Aunt, from HEART... CONFLICT, the dev just gone awol and left us all for dead. T_T

TREAT THESE MILFS WITH LOVE Y'ALL!
bro, you can't do that, what's family voyage, midnight parachute, and heart conflict?...

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Well
Do you need a more plausible plot? but does it even exist?
Is there a professional writer who can plant a great plot in this AVN?
Eventually sophia is just an unreal character who should end up having sex with her daughter, son, son's friend, neighborhood guy, co-worker, etc. (Of course, there is a possibility that this will not happen and will end. :ROFLMAO:)

I'm just sad that she's getting ugly

thebalde

May 8, 2019
This game have no sense anymore..

4 years of slow burning on Sam, even with Dylan didnt do nothing yet.

But needs 1 update with 0 context to suck ellie's pussy??

?¿?¿??! wtf..

This dev is losing the north..

Btw. Holy short update. Like 20 min of game? usually take 1 hours of game every update..

Last edited:

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Of course. I never said I didn’t like that, just that it’s not “traditional”, let’s say. I’ve been into the “younger guy, older woman” things since I was probably whatever age Sam and Dylan are supposed to be, maybe younger. My point was that while Sam and Sophia’s dynamic is still “weird”, it does’t come off as creepy or predatory as the whole Dylan thing does.

It really comes down to where your personal line is at though. Incest is a no-sell for me, especially when 2/3 of the participants are unwilling, and essentially get badgered into acquiescence.
Sam & Dylan became from early teens to independant young adults in just a few days, this makes the things awkward, specially after the boobie fest, their relationship should have developped slower with at least just innocent kisses.
For Dylan, imo, I said it before but he started replacing Liam, this is weird for non confident guy to become bold like this, it just doesn't fit and it developped too rapidly too far. I'll say ince st is a good fantasy when you choose your character (who hasn't wished some attractive older woman to be their mommy) but it's plainly wrong when it's actually the case, I don't mind some teasing, it's pretty normal, humans are curious in nature, for example some mom will not act shocked or make a scene because they got caught topless by their kids...

Btw, where's you profile pic from :)

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
If you subbed for the game on patreon do you get the game with incest content 2? i vaguely recall there being a censored version on patreon, but then how to you get the uncensored version of the game through patreon?

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
Wow, the best female protagonist game updated, great, great, great, developer, don't pay attention to negative comments, as Christ says: the right path is always a path that people run away from, you are right, developer, keep going
Sophia love forever
this new comer things we like to blame L&P.. i played this game around 2018 and seeing this slow pace update for very long time kiddo so dont think and we dont appreciate this game .. this is best game ever but from the development side its the shittiest!!

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
This game have no sense anymore..

4 years of slow burning on Sam, even with Dylan didnt do nothing yet.

But needs 1 update with 0 context to suck ellie's pussy??

?¿?¿??! wtf..

This dev is losing the north..

Btw. Holy short update. Like 20 min of game? usually take 1 hours of game every update..
my guess dev is a lesbian, who trying so hard to make a nice straight content but for obvious reasons can't get into it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes