palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I am interested in this part.If it is taken as a single PD..So will this PD will be completed by this year??
I think the whole morning event will be completed by end of june probably as it's ongoing.
Not gonna happen. Next release might not even include the Vicky gym scene, so that'd be another update to conclude the morning events. We might make it to the 1st sidejob event at the end of this year with some luck. I highly doubt he'll release both sidejobs in 1 update as it's very likely that both are going to have animations, aswell as being larger updates.

Seeing how L&P already added a couple unplanned events for this PD, I'd say we are once again looking at a new record for the slowest PD ever developed, with the current record being 777 days for PD13.

chart.jpg
(graph taken from quency77, who is keeping track of all the numbers)

I expect it to go up by quite a bit again. Would be really surprising to see it going the other way, as L&P's development has only gone one way, and one way only for the past 5+ years. Always worse, never better.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
Here are some random thoughts and opinions on rel 0.200. Feel free to skip this if you haven’t seen rel 0.200, or if you don’t care about my opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One last comment. If I had been the dev,

I want to clarify, Ellie and Logan have already had oral sex.
line 1935 day 20

scene day20_dylan_ellie_part_one 18
lo "Come on. It was just sex! She means nothing to me. You're my number one!"
lo "But I also gotta my fun every now and then. Just having oral sex is boring all the time."

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Man at the rate this is going someone will either create a sex robot sophia or either fully create one from an artificial womb before we have any hope of sniffing the 30 playable days that were promised at the start of the game.

if we are still on playable day 13 been a while since i played and it takes 3 years per playable day give or take we still need 17 days thats 17*3=51 years if he adds no more to the story.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Not gonna happen. Next release might not even include the Vicky gym scene, so that'd be another update to conclude the morning events. We might make it to the 1st sidejob event at the end of this year with some luck. I highly doubt he'll release both sidejobs in 1 update as it's very likely that both are going to have animations, aswell as being larger updates.

Seeing how L&P already added a couple unplanned events for this PD, I'd say we are once again looking at a new record for the slowest PD ever developed, with the current record being 777 days for PD13.

View attachment 3631979
(graph taken from quency77, who is keeping track of all the numbers)

I expect it to go up by quite a bit again. Would be really surprising to see it going the other way, as L&P's development has only gone one way, and one way only for the past 5+ years. Always worse, never better.
New record : 1000 zinedine-zidane-icegif-7.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Jun 1, 2020
Here are some random thoughts and opinions on rel 0.200. Feel free to skip this if you haven’t seen rel 0.200, or if you don’t care about my opinions.

One last comment. If I had been the dev,

the gift you called "I couldn’t help but hear your moans" has the greatest erotic charge in the plot to date... that is, the daughter is present and sees her mother while a man (not her husband and not her father) is giving her sexual pleasure ... their gazes meet and, overcoming embarrassment and shame, they give in to lust ... with complicity.
This passage contains the taboo of incestuous relationships, the boldness of sharing, even stronger because in public, and the promise of a foursome.
Really well thought out and executed scene.
I hate the the very long update release time from L&P ... and, because of this, I no longer support it.
But story-wise it's a champion compared to 90% of the developers here

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes