OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Is this difficult?
I did address that point.

Can you tell me what's the difference between people complaining about a game or developer and you complaining about those people?
Why do you say other people are crying, so why shouldn't they evaluate your actions the same way?
As stated earlier I was not complaining. I made a single statement based on a genuine observation. Check the topic.
The stuff you quoted as me crying is me just engaging with replies.

Hey L&P opened a new account? What can we expect in next update? Sauna again or anything else?
Haha :D I can assure you this is not the case. Although I am currently working on a fanart, link posted earlier in the topic.
That being said the level of intensity will most likely be disappointing to majority here :D

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: despaireducer

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I did address that point.
232626.png

Is this your answer to this question?
Don't you know what questions and answers are?

As stated earlier I was not complaining. I made a single statement based on a genuine observation. Check the topic.
The stuff you quoted as me crying is me just engaging with replies.
Not to cry about how it does not meet my expectations.
?

When someone is talking about the direction of the game and the developer's attitude, and you say "don't cry" next to them, is that the "observation" you're talking about?

I said clearly.
If it looks like someone else is crying in your eyes, then it looks like you are crying in other people's eyes too.

Before you speak carelessly, think first.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Again you are quoting something I wrote as a reply to a post that was a reply to my original post. Completely dismissing my point as well by the way.

Edit:

Oh, and yes. Constantly complaining about something over and over, despite having agency to influence it even if just indirectly, just choosing not to, is crying.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Again you are quoting something I wrote as a reply to a post that was a reply to my original post. Completely dismissing my point as well by the way.

Edit:

Oh, and yes. Constantly complaining about something over and over, despite having agency to influence it even if just indirectly, just choosing not to, is crying.
Are you sick?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
That's another thing - "I am not even a Patreon but I demand the game to be the way I want" attitude :D
why are you surprised with this and there is nothing wrong with that

fans are fans for a reason, they always want what they want. What you call demanding may actually just be someone sharing an opinion on there preferences.

I have made demands but its not because I didn't get what I wanted, I just want content in my main game and I haven't got any content in 2024.

I've had to use a mod or start a new part 2 game just to see new content that been added.

People in this thread generally always complain, it's a big part of why it has 7,252 pages but the more time goes by, the more they have a right to complain. AWAM is losing its way, it has had opportunities to add more plot to the story but failed to do so. Also, the choices presented in Part 1 are bogging down Part 2, there are too many sub-paths to main paths with characters, which further adds to the time it takes to cycle back and follow up with a character, we haven't seen Patricia in years it feels like.

You can complain about the complainers in this thread and I have certainly done the same, but they're becoming more right with every passing update. I still curious about AWAM but my interest is starting to wade, L&P really needs to figure out the choice problem in AWAM and fast, people aren't going to stick around if they keep not getting content, whether there are Patreons or free players of AWAM.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I can see that presenting counter argument was ultimately too much of a task and you had to refer to personal attack.
This guy is really sick.

I told you to explain the difference between A and B, but you couldn't answer and just kept talking nonsense.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
why are you surprised with this and there is nothing wrong with that

fans are fans for a reason, they always want what they want. What you call demanding may actually just be someone sharing an opinion on there preferences.

I have made demands but its not because I didn't get what I wanted, I just want content in my main game and I haven't got any content in 2024.

I've had to use a mod or start a new part 2 game just to see new content that been added.

People in this thread generally always complain, it's a big part of why it has 7,252 pages but the more time goes by, the more they have a right to complain. AWAM is losing its way, it has had opportunities to add more plot to the story but failed to do so. Also, the choices presented in Part 1 are bogging down Part 2, there are too many sub-paths to main paths with characters, which further adds to the time it takes to cycle back and follow up with a character, we haven't seen Patricia in years it feels like.

You can complain about the complainers in this thread and I have certainly done the same, but they're becoming more right with every passing update. I still curious about AWAM but my interest is starting to wade, L&P really needs to figure out the choice problem in AWAM and fast, people aren't going to stick around if they keep not getting content, whether there are Patreons or free players of AWAM.
I guess I could have been more specific.

My point of content is people expressing displeasure in terms of the pace of the game. The pace in which sexual situations escalate to be exact. How the story unfolds . The challenge to creator's vision per say.

I have no problems in criticising the update progress. In fact this is more than valid.
I mean few years for a single patch? Common!

Reactions: hzjujk

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

My point of content is people expressing displeasure in terms of the pace of the game. The pace in which sexual situations escalate to be exact. How the story unfolds . The challenge to creator's vision per say.

I have no problems in criticising the update progress. In fact this is more than valid.
Are you rather new to this game? Just curious.

Phoenix1269

Dec 23, 2023

lol this dude is crying about not crying. This is epic.

This is a forum. A space for anyone to come and talk it doesn't make them crybabies or demand anything of L&P.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I know what happens in the scene and I already posted what happens for me in the original post you replied to.

I actually thought you were asking me what happened in the scene, I didn't reply because I didn't reply
Hum ok, good luck then.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes